On Again, Off Again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Quasar Jarvis, Feb 26, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Quasar Jarvis

Quasar Jarvis New member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    My wife and I have been playing with chastity for the last few years. She usually keeps me locked up for a few days at a time; our longest stretch has been five days. We're not as serious as a lot of people on here--no months-long lockups, no custom stainless steel devices, though it's fun to fantasize about--but we have lots of fun with it. It turns my wife on, which makes it a huge turn-on for me, as well, and also makes me feel very fortunate to have such a fun wife.

After a couple months, I'm locked up again in our CB-6000S. I get so paranoid that it's visible under my clothing and looks to people like I'm walking around with a strange bulge in my pants. I'd love to be locked up more, but I really get worried about it being visible, especially at work where I have a very people-focused job and need to maintain a conservative appearance (no mystery bulges!). I've thought about getting a very small, custom device made in hopes of getting something less visible, but I can't justify spending the money it would require. I've heard good things about the Holy Trainer 2 in terms of visibility, as well, and would consider getting that at some point if we get really into chastity again.

Is anybody else going through chastity paranoia?! Any tips for dealing with it? Does it look visible in this picture?

Attached Files:

2. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I think the thing to remember is: very few people are looking at your crotch - even fewer thing you've something in there that shouldn't be. In respect to your photo - no, I can't tell if you've anything on or not. If concerned wear tight underwear then boxers or two pairs to smooth down any lumps.

Anyone looking at what they think is a bulge is more likely thinking "lucky cow" and not "what's he got on his junk?" IMHO anyway!

Sunny likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i agree, your just paranoid. Not that many people even know of chastity devices let alone that you might be wearing one.

Sunny likes this.
  4. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Most guys are a little paranoid in the beginning so I guess that's normal. Your pic looks fine. Nobody is looking at your crotch. Think about it. How many guys crotches do you look at. There could be someone you know for all intents and purposes that is wearing a cage and you have no idea. It's not like people go around letting people know they have something on their parts.

Besides if anyone noticed a bulge let them wonder. Maybe some woman would wonder what size package you have. So What? I doubt in a million years that someone would think you have a chastity cage on. It's not like and doesn't look like a hardon in your pants.

I wear my cage everywhere, been wearing it for years, even at the beach and no one has ever said anything or noticed anything. The few times I thought a woman was looking there, I just smiled at them with that "I wonder what you are thinking" look.

Have fun with it along with the fun you and your wife are having. That's what it's all about.

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't worry about a thing. Your picture looks the same as when I wear jeans, which is most of the time, and have never felt like somebody was staring at my crotch. Just go with it, I'm sure you'll be fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice