My Mistress surprised me at dinner tonight

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissy_christine, Aug 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Sometimes we think oh doing great here being a good housemaid and all, in my mind I was and that's when you slack off. Start forgetting rules and training or let things slip, Of course, I did not see it in_tell it was too late, A little over two weeks ago everything came to a head, Mistress stormed into my room and had a list I had never seen Her so mad at me. Her list was of my shortcomings as of late cleaning lacked, shopping lacked and meals were not on time and a few others She found. I just sat there while She explained everything and told me right now I am to mad so stay in your room tonight tomorrow so you know it you will receive the worst spanking of your life because you let me down and let the house down you serve. I did not sleep and true to Her word She unlocked my door and said follow me shackled me to the cross pulled down my panties and gave me the worst I have ever had My backside hurt for days I still get looks at the gym for the marks and bruises. But it changed me like rewiring my mind to be a better housemaid to understand my purpose of the house more clearly. So tonight when serving Her dinner She said sit and told me how proud She was of me learning my lesson. She hated to hurt me and thought about it and knew it would be the best lesson, It is over forgotten but you always need to remember your place! I said Yes Ma'am She gave me a kiss :) I went back to my Kitchen knowing there would never be a repeat. Just thought I would share about a hard lesson I learned Thank you.

sissy christine

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    sounds like a very harsh lesson, but you seem to have learned from it... Hope it continues to go well for you both.

3. sissy_christine

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    It was the hardest lesson I have ever had, but eye-opening and remember who i am and my place Thank you

lockedbyLadyKat likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Lessons need to be learned, and it sounds like you have learned yours! And how did your spanking go?

sissy_christine likes this.
  5. sissy_christine

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    The punishment in our house has always been best of six with the paddle with my name on it that hangs in the kitchen. I would be draped over the spanking bench and take my swats, I knew when We went down to the Dungeon that it would be different because a table had been set up next to the cross Her different canes, the cat, Her four-foot single tails, the dragon tongue, with some items I had never seen, arm and leg cuffs, She never spoke just pointed to the cross and put the cuffs on me and the cross. and then the head harness with a gag, Then She read off a list about all infractions and broken rules and lit me up I felt hours but I knew not. and once it was over let me hang there to think after taking wipes to clean some of the marks that bled. After a while came back took me down and took me to my room and as my Mom use to say, She told me that hurt me as much as you, but in the end, it was the lesson of my life I will go out of my way now to do everything for Her and the House. I believe as slaves or submissives over time We slack off and need a reminder of our place and who We are. This did not happen over a few days but weeks or so, My thinking everything going good She, on the other hand, was making a list. Today the list sits on my nightstand to remind me how I let her down. We start fresh it"s never brought up and over, but I will never forget and at night read over the list to make sure there is never a repeat.

sissy christine

Elon and lockedbyLadyKat like this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well I hope that you am ok now. it dose hurt having a paddling.

sissy_christine likes this.
  7. sissy_christine

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Thank you jemima it was a lesson learned and never to be forgotten,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice