Anyone else use this forum to deal with long term denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    After 3 weeks of orgasm denial I start to get antsy. After 6 weeks all I can think of is having an orgasm. The only way I can get through it is to distract myself or read/post about chastity. This place is my therapy. Anyone else come here when they are dealing with longer term orgasm denial?

MyDB, Williana and Eliza like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I have no doubt that the Mansion helps me come to terms with what Elle and I are doing. hardly a day goes by when I don't come and have a look at what everyone is up to (or at least claims they are!) and post a few replies here and there. My posts in my own journal have slowed down as over the year my brain has calmed down a bit. I can now go a week or so without having a melt down about chastity minutiae!

As for length of term of denial, I must be weird, as it doesn't seem to affect me much anymore. I am currently in my longest ever period of denial, just approaching three months, and I am fine with it. Maybe I have hit a plateaux, I don't know. I am still being cared for by Elle who enjoys teasing me and letting me provide her with pleasure. This last week saw me give her two orgasms which were both really nice, and that is enough for both of us. One of them was with a Yoni massage which is now our favourite method, it is so peaceful and powerful an experience.

I am travelling for yet another week starting today and we probably won't even discuss whether I go locked or not, it has just become what we do.

Alceste, Williana and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  3. Vinny

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughtful post. I too feel more comfortable with each passing year. I guess we get used to it or learn how to deal with it. 3 months is the longest I went and that was supposed to be a 6 month denial period because my wife wanted to see if I could go that long. However, my wife will give me an orgasm if she feels I am in any mental or physical distress and she rightfully saw my mental distress. This year I will get between 8-12 orgasms to see how that goes. It leaves her wiggle room to bring me to 2 or 3 months once or twice during the year. She does not have to abide by this but this is what I said I was comfortable with.

Williana likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    I check in several times a day, and am fairly active participant. I wasn't before being locked and having a kh. Had been a member since 2009, (under a different name) and rarely checked in or posted.

Once I was locked all day and night, have truly given all control to someone else, I need this outlet. I can't talk about chastity all the time with her, I think that would drive her nuts. I can't really chat with friends about this. Need to be able to vent frustration as well as share my happiness with others that understand.!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Vinny

Local Time:
    I know what you mean. We are constantly aware of that device on our cocks and of being very horny but our KH are not thinking of it at all until it is time to do something. My wife told me to stop talking about chastity all the time because it is not a big part of her day like it is mine. She reminded me that I am the one locked, not her so she is not thinking about it for days sometimes.

I no longer talk about it much but I still do a little until she threatens to cane or paddle me. Sometimes she actually gags me so she can watch TV in peace.

kellysbitch likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    I don't think I talk about it enough to be gagged but I try not to let it dominate our life.

Williana likes this.
  7. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    We exchange most of our views via imessage when apart, and yes I check in here several times a day, its a great place. Joined in September 2008 also like @Nicoftime under a different profile which stopped working so Jens set up a new one for me.

8. Vinny

Local Time:
    I also like babble while watching TV and my wife wants to pay attention to watch she is watching. I do not take TV as seriously as she does. :)

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    This point about us being locked and always aware of it is exactly my experience as well. Elle said recently that chastity isn't something we do all the time and I replied that it isn't something YOU do all the time, but it is something that I do all the time. I am always locked up, always aware that I am locked up. It was one of the conversations we had that made her realize that this is now our lifestyle, not just a game.

The Mansion definitely becomes the place to let out all the chastity pressure we cannot release by talking to our partners. My Wife even has me only being allowed to talk about chastity on Saturdays as one of her very few rules, precisely because I was overloading her with ideas, information, problems and who knows what else.

Williana likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    I'm very much more likely to use the site when I am not both in a relationship and locked.

11. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    I've been checking in daily since Nov. 3 - when the wife put me in permanent lock up. To me it's comforting to know that others are in the same situation and most all appear to deal with it quite cheerfully. I guess one can say it's a support mechanism, and I'm happy to be able to utilize it as such. Naturally, I intend to participate and add to the various dialogues as I progress in my journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice