Wife finally embraces chastity and D/s

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Sep 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    My wife and I started Chastity play last November. There were a lot of stops and starts. From the beginning she did not want to bother being a Keyholder. She also did not want any D/s play other than controlling my orgasms. She often gave me an orgasm much sooner than she said I had to wait because she felt sorry for me.

To make matters worse, my wife would tell me things and then either forget about it or do it sooner than planned.
    I will spare you the details but yesterday my wife took the keys away from me. She wants me to be locked up 24/7 and wearing the panties I put into storage a long time ago. She said that she is no longer going to feel sorry for me and let me have an orgasm sooner than she said I would. Our anniversary is at the end of October and my orgasms(s) is going to be my gift from her. She wants a day of pampering and servitude as her gift.

What has changed is a period of her depending on me for everything which forced her to give me orders and get used to doing that. The other thing was a blog she read that explained about why I was consumed with my chastity and she was not. She now realizes that while she can just stop thinking about it, I am living it and have a constant reminder around my penis. She now understands the importance of acknowledging my chastity at least once a day to show that she has not abandoned me due to lack of interest in sex or left me to rot in my own prison. The blog also explained that her teasing of me does not have to be physical when she is not in the mood. It can be as simple as a caress of my device, wearing something sexy or simply saying the right thing to turn me on. Just telling me to drop my pants to show her my panties and that I am locked up, works well too.

We talked about how much I liked being ordered about when I was taking care of her and then she gave me an order just being playful. However, it made me erect and now she knows that she does not have to turn into a bitch dominatrix, she only has to play one at times. Today she caressed me twice and made me show her my panties. Last night she took the keys away from me and I felt weird not having access to them whenever I wanted to. The clincher was that I woke up due to a raging erection in my cage that was not due to a need to urinate. My wife saw that and that was the clincher for her. She now sees how words and small deeds can cause arousal. I hope that it stays like this as we are in a good place.

Just wanted to give a ray of hope to all the guys who post about reluctant wives. This would be a good thread to the more experienced people to provide tips and guidance.

kkeeiitthh, PauloChaste and Detra like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad its working out @Vinny :)

3. Vinny

Local Time:
    Thanks. So far so good as she did not even ask me if I wanted to be unlocked prior to my shower.

4. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Wow your a lucky guy, looking forward to hearing updates and how your journey develops.
    May I ask what the blog was that helped your wife along?

5. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Do you have a link to the blog?

6. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
  7. Vinny

Local Time:
    It was buried somewhere in here. http://www.brassiered.com/
    My wife is trying to ways to tease me without being physical as she is still recovering. I am typing this with talon nipple clips on, the most painful I own. I have to keep them on for 15 minutes. She is enjoying herself more than she ever has. I am also on day 3 of continuous lock up and for some unknown reason, it is not uncomfortable like it used to be after a few hours of use. I do not know why all of a sudden my CB6000s is not causing me burning pain. If it stays like this, I am fine with never taking it off until the end of next month.

Thanks for your well wishes. I just posted in the Journey section about what is happening and my fears and concerns. I woke up with a mini panic attack when I realized that I could not touch myself to scratch an itch. I am somewhat of a control freak and get anxiety attacks when I am not in control of my situation. I want to work through it though.

8. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    It sounds very promising for you, keep us posted.

9. Vinny

Local Time:
    Thanks. The 15 minutes turned into an hour. My wife emailed me a post she came across to say that she is not alone. She also told me to post this other URL that she said is down to earth. http://gweninlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/fulfilled-fantasy-male-chastity-device.html

A female age 22-25, anonymous writes:
    Penises just completely disgust me. I literally feel like i am going to throw up. And thats just from looking at it. I've been told there's great looking penises and horrible penises, but I just think they are all nasty. I don't want anything to do with it, look at it or touch it.
    I don't think it's normal but I just don't know. I've come to realize i cant avoid it no matter how much i want to.
    Just thinking about them right now makes me want to gag.
    Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me

While sharing a pizza, she asked me if I got her email and I nodded in the affirmative. She said, "see, I am not the only one that feels like that". So why did she have sex with my penis for so long? The reasons she gave was that

10. Vinny

Local Time:
    Opps, forgot this one. This is pretty much more in line with how my wife likes to play.http://www.malechastityblog.com/male-chastity-faq/

I think those into chastity play as a sex game rather than some 24/7 fantasy dominatrix/slave lifestyle will find this a good guide. The original stuff I sent my wife to last year, scared the heck out of her. It was pure male fantasy stuff. Chastity only began to work for us when we went off script. Today she is playing the domme. Tomorrow we will just be a regular married couple because we have some real life stuff to attend to and I have work to do. We just do what seems like fun at the moment. I have no idea hoe long I can keep wearing my CB6000s without removing it. I am already past my previous time period. My main concern is developing a skin condition as that has been a problem for me in the tropical climate of Florida. So far, no pain or discomfort. It is almost like my CB magically got comfortable or not having access to the keys forced me to ignore any minor discomfort.

11. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    That's awesome news vinny! i hope you and your Wife can find the arrangement that allows you both to enjoy your chastity. i started with a CB6000s, too. You can use a little mineral oil on your skin to relieve any friction the ring may give you. A q-tip will help you apply some in the cage. i used to poor 91% rubbing alcohol into my cage, after showering, before the oil, to make sure i stayed clean. Keeping the hair where the ring sits closely trimmed but not shaved also helps lessen friction with less chance of ingrown hairs. As She gets more serious about keeping you locked, consider checking out metal cages. Less upkeep. More money. No less chastity. More aesthetically pleasing to Her eyes. Just beware. She might decide to make your lockups longer. And you might begin to like it!

12. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Vinny I'm happy to hear chastity is moving in the direction you find is exciting and acceptable for you and your wife. I also wear a CB-6000s and it is very comfortable once you get the correct combination of rings and spacers. The thing i find is no matter how much I try to clean, it does become quite smelly, The longest I have gone is 5 days without removal for a good cleaning before locking back up. Best of luck on your new adventure with your lovely wife.

13. Vinny

Local Time:
    I shower nightly and have one of those hand held shower heads that can put out a strong stream of water. I fill my CB with body wash and then hose it down a few times. I also use sponges on a stick that I got from Keptforher.com. They allow me to scrub the inside of the CB during the day. I am very anal about cleaning my CB. I have a squirt bottle filled with plain water and one filled with soapy water. I work from home so I can use all of that stuff to clean it after urination. I also can just step into the shower and clean my CB there with the shower head. I check for smell often. My main concern is not keeping the device clean, as I can do that in my circumstances. It is keeping under my foreskin clean. I wife has not problem in unlocking me every few days for a thorough cleaning of penis and cage. Right now I am just experimenting to see how long I can wear the CB without discomfort. Today is my time spending an afternoon in public while wearing my CB. I just hope that I do not have to urinate as I hate public restrooms. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice