A Different Kind of Tease!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave2MN, Dec 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I know many contributors here are married to their keyholders. As a lifestyle slave who lives apart from my Domina, my situation is somewhat different. I thought I would share the tease that Domina executed on her slave last night.

I was last allowed an orgasm four days ago, so I am just reaching the point of mild frustration about being locked. Last night, just before midnight, I received a text message from Domina asking about the condition her locked appendage. She also imparted that she had been wearing my key on her necklace for the entire weekend (She had locked me on Friday evening).

Knowing this was very hot but it was the attached photo that really got a reaction. The photo was taken Friday night, which I know because Domina was wearing the latex top that I had lubed and shined for her just hours before. She had worn the same latex leotard and knee high boots to a vanilla party that she had worn in the dungeon with me that same night. IN the photo she had circled the key on her necklace to make sure it wasn't missed.

Now, I personally think it is incredibly hot that Domina wore latex and knee high boots to a vanilla party but wearing that key on her necklace for all the vanillas to see is off the charts hot! The kicker was the gorgeous blond friend that was also in the picture. I would guess that the blond was the most beautiful person in 99% of the photos in which she appears. It was not the case this time, however. Domina was resplendent in the red, long sleeved, latex, leotard that hugged her dancer's body. Domina has the Eurasion features that are common among the world's most beautiful women (at least in this slave's humble opinion).

Upon viewing this incredible photo the cage on my chastity device seemed to shrink three sizes immediately. After only four days of lockup I hadn't yet experienced the pain of Domina's d*** becoming engorged and pressing against its metal prison. The combination of the message and photo represented an incredibly effective long distance tease. Insomnia ensued and all I could do was sigh and wait for the blood flow to redirect.

I realize that all chastity relationships are different but for me this was a dream/fantasy come true. It makes me realize what a lucky slave I am and what an absolutely devious and delicious Domina I serve.

Thanks for reading

slave@MN

2. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    This morning I checked my kink related Twitter feed and saw that my Domina had posted the photo mentioned above. Now the entire world can see her wearing the key to my device on her necklace. Is it possible to enter subspace from looking at a Twitter feed?

Thanks for all the looks, I appreciate having a forum in which to share these rather sensitive subjects.

tiruh811 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    hope your relationship continues to flourish.

tiruh811 and slave2MN like this.
  4. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    Do you have a link to the pic?

tiruh811, Lust Moments and slave2MN like this.
  5. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Thank you for sharing that sounds like a wonderful experience sound like a lucky guy

tiruh811 and slave2MN like this.
  6. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you! It is always special when one meets someone with such similar interests.

7. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    [9520"]Thank you for sharing that sounds like a wonderful experience sound like a lucky guy[/QUOTE]

My pleasure and I am happy this forum gives me the opportunity to share. It was a wonderful experience and I have to agree that I am extraordinarily lucky.

8. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    My pleasure and I am happy this forum gives me the opportunity to share. It was a wonderful experience and I have to agree that I am extraordinarily lucky.[/QUOTE]

Come on, we all want to see the picture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice