Time moving slower

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Niamor, Mar 21, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Niamor

Niamor New member

Paris
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Hello !

I know this is a very subjective and almost philosophical question, but do you also feel like time is moving slower when you are locked or very horny/frustrated than when you are free/less horny ?

Not like slow motion of course, but the overall perception of days/weeks passing, because the frustration makes us feel like time is longer. When a duration that have always felt very normal, feels like a marathon of time to endure. If you are very experimented and are always locked, do you maybe remember how it felt like when chastity was new in your life ?

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    In the very beginning, when my wife and I set goals of 24 to 48 hours locked, timed seemed to drag on so slowly and I struggled to stay caged. As we started extending time, the first day or 2 was a struggle and after that the cage was just like wearing other clothes.

When we start our observance of Lent and Locktober, the first few days grind slowly and I hear the voices in my head about how many days left and sometimes panic sets in. As the days progress, I actually forget when the end date is and barely aware I am even caged.

Niamor likes this.
  3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I remember that early on. Thinking as I drifted to sleep, "another day complete in chastity", then, "another day to spend in chastity." It's a special time to cherish and a difficult and important ascent to permanent chastity when it gets more normal and less novel.

Niamor likes this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Definitely. And it's a welcome thing, since life is so short.

Time is a perception, rather than a thing or a fundamental part of reality. It can go faster or slower than you might expect, and some people think you can change your perception of it at will.

As Einstein said; "When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute, and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity", he also said "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

So, enjoy the extra time you have, use it productively rather than playing computer games, TV, or scrolling on tikktok :)

Niamor likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's a standard human response.

6. Niamor

Niamor New member

Paris
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Chastity might just be the solution to time travel lol. Or maybe really a way to feel like we live longer.

But then I wonder if keyholders feel like time is going faster ? haha

7. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Agonizingly slow after a few weeks

Niamor likes this.
  8. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Time is a construct and the only reality is now. Often I want to cum or simply have access to touch my own body. I am in a cage now, I may not be tomorrow or in a week but those don't exist yet so why worry about the future. Still not sure the point of being chaste for me but it's been superceded by my mistress' desire for this so that's the way it is. I've never felt strongly enough about it to say "I'm quitting from chastity".

cogman and JaySaysYes like this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Time is pretty normal for me and flashes by.....except on our date day, night. Which happens almost without exception once per week, the danger here is that it is habitual for us both with that horrible thing almost expectation. But I can pretty much count on her unless I have done something stupid to piss her off or she is physically unwell. My orgasm doesn't come into it at all, although she usually likes me to climax with her, she has denied me for 5 weeks running before and I really didn't have a problem with it given we still had sex on our date night. When denied the time dilation was accentuated, the need for intimacy increased

I am not sure if I can describe it as pre sexual anxiety or what but that last day goes so slowly. Waiting for her to release me by sending a code to my phone or if she is here using her bluetooth key. Pretending there is no expectation, not nudging her...is pretty dammed hard and I wish it didnt exist, but the rush of relief I would miss that also.

We have not really gone down the path of keeping me in my cage while pleasuring her by mouth or by otherwise but I expect the date night would still provide relief and normal time to be restored.

Niamor likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As others have said it did to begin, this is why madam will never tell me when I will be released.

Niamor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice