My hectic mornings

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, May 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Here was my morning today.

Mistress alarm goes off *She rolls over, rubs me, says 'Good morning love'.

"Good morning Mistress. Did you sleep well?" She fills me in on her sleep patterns as she rolls over on her side so I can give her her morning back rub as she browses Tik Tok. The next few minutes are silent.

She reaches behind her, squeezes my testicles and then starts slapping them. 'Are you balls sore this morning?'

"Yes ma'am, very sore and very full."

'Well, I will do something about that before my shower.' She's quiet for a moment. I ask her if this has to do with a 'reset' she mentioned yesterday. 'I am considering training you as a slave, but unfortunately the kids are around for a few more years. But you should understand that your life will change.'

I gulp. I've heard this a few times before but something tells me her consideration is more future fact than future conjecture.

She gets out of the bed. This is my cue to start my morning routine. I start her coffee, brew her a cup, turn on her TV with her preferred news station, and make her bed.

I set the coffee on her vanity and walk across the bathroom to my area to gather my clothes for the day and brush my teeth.

Her crop is laying across my sink.

I had put on underwear while doing tasks in case a kid should pop in the room, but I immediately drop my underwear, spread my legs, and bend over the sink.

She pops out of the shower room. 'Good, I see you are ready. No time for warm-up!' POP! POP!

I wince as she strikes both my butt cheeks in succession. 'Does this make you forget about your balls?' "Yes, Mistress"

She then begins to crop my ass, ever harder and keeping the strikes down low, where my cheeks meet my thighs. There is less fat there and it hurts more. I concentrate on submission. This is my place. This is what pleases her. I am there for her.

Wap! Wap! WAP WAP WAP WAP

She is really swinging hard, enough that the normal STING! of the crop begins to be more of a thud along with the sting. She's hit me this hard plenty of times but not so much so hard so fast.

Just as I begin to blink the tears away, she stops. 'Such nice stripes. I hope you forgot about those sore unused balls of yours for a while. You may put away my crop!' She vanishes back into the shower room.

After carefully putting away her crop in its foam-lined case, filled with other instruments of destruction, I take a moment to inhale the leather smell of all her impact implements. The smell is amazing. They are beautifully made, delightful to look at, and painful to experience.

I brush my teeth and put away some of her laundry waiting for her to exit the shower. I take a moment to see the purple welts across my ass in the mirror. Those will last for a few hours...

I have one more task to complete for her. As she exits the shower I towel her off. Then sit on the floor beneath her vanity, feet straight ahead. My caged cock hangs down between my legs, my cage making a CLINK! and my ass tingling on the floor.

She walks forward, pinning my head against the vanity and her waxed slit. I hold her ankles as I bury my tongue in side her, worshipping her and making love to her as a slave husband might do.

She begins to comb and blow-dry her hair for the next few minutes. Eventually the blow dryer clicks off. I feel her hand on my head. I hungrily suck the wetness from her and then she taps my head with a finger. That's my signal that my task is over. She steps away.

'Thank you my Love. You are released. But first put away my jewelry from last night.'

Yes Mistress.

Thats my instruction to continue with my morning. I put away her jewelry. She met with a group of... lets say dominate females that share her interests...

I shower, get dressed. Then wake up the kids. Let out the dogs. Then make breakfast for everyone. Lots of chocolate milk! Waffles! Then lunches, everyone must get lunches. Brush the girl's hair. Check everyone's school uniform, check shoes!

Make Mistress's water bottle, prepare her backpack. Get my own stuff in order. Get the kids and dog into the car.

Just then my Wife appears. I've lived a whirlwind. Meanwhile she has spent this whole time relaxing, drinking coffee, watching the news, and getting dressed. The luxury of leading the household as a Dominatrix Wife.

I hold the door open for her as she gets into the car. It's time to drive her and her family to their destinations.

And that's my every morning, with the exception of the maintenance cropping. That was special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice