Intensity of wife's orgasms increase with denial time.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Tonight was the final test in my mind for my wife. Two months of orgasm denial and I tried all the tricks in my bag of tricks to get her to let me orgasm. She held fast and was not phased at all. She had the most intensive orgasm I have seen her have in the last 7 years with her vibrator and another right after from me. They were so intense that when she sat up she got dizzy. She edged me some more asking me if I wanted to orgasm and I said yes as usual but she just told me to lock up again. When she got out of bed she had sex legs. She was wobbly from her orgasms. She is 65 years old and having more orgasms than younger women I have known.

It was obvious to both of us that her orgasms are getting better the longer she denies me. Now she told me not to mention an orgasm again and she would not think of giving me one. This sounds bad and I am hoping to change her mind. On the plus side, her orgasms made her forget to punish me for yesterday's outburst so that was a small win for me.

Have any of you noticed that your KH's orgasms are getting stronger directly proportionately to the length of time you are denied an orgasm? This seems to be discouraging her to let me orgasm. Those who know me know that my wife has no use for a penis, not even mine. The long denial period has made my penis die. It got a little hard after she found it. She even let me try to masturbate for two minutes but it was a waste of time. Nothing was going to happen.and she knew it. Funny thing is that when I am locked, my penis quickly tries to get hard but when free it is like a frightened bird. This happen to you to?

kellysbitch and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice