Return from Vacation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Feb 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    This happened Sunday. I thought I'd write it up as a story but it was real. I thought the nail polish was a brilliant and creative idea.

They’d been home for a while, unpacking, watering plants, opening curtains and generally getting the house awake. After a snack, she looked at him and said “Take your clothes off and sit down at the top of the stairs and wait for me. We need to talk about somethings.” He wasn’t really sure what was coming and was a little apprehensive and greatly intrigued.

He complied and she walked past him and closed the door to the bedroom. Minutes passed and she opened the door wear a t-shirt, underwear and a pair of pumps with spiked heels. She was also carrying a pair of handcuffs and a bathrobe sash. “Stick your hands out” she said snapping the cuffs on his wrists. “Put your hands behind your head.” He obediently complied as she ran the sash threw the cuff’s chains and through the railing.

She walked back into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. He sat naked, his back against the railing and hands securely cuffed and tied. He was under her control, unable to move or free himself. He waited for her to return wondering what the talk would be about. They’d just returned from a wonderful vacation and nearly everything seemed to have gone well but you never really know.

A few minutes later, he heard her running water for a bath, one of her favorite things. He wondered if her plan was to just leave him there, immobilized and submissive……something he really liked, and she was becoming more appreciative of.

She emerged from the bedroom with a slight smile on her face and a riding crop in her right hand. She moved close to him, standing over him and looking down. “Before we have our talk, I need to be sure I have your full attention.” She started tracing his ribs from his arm to hip with the riding crop. She’d never smacked him there before and they both wondered what it would be like. How much would it sting and how loud would the smacking sound be that always mad her giggle while at the same time, exciting her more than a little.

Without warning, she kicked him, landing a blow on his cock and balls simultaneously. He was taken by surprise but managed to stifle a little yell. She took the tip of the crop, put it under his chin and tilted his head back until he was looking at her.

“Do I have your attention”? She said punctuating each word with another kick from her spiked heel. “Yes Love” he quietly replied. “Let’s make sure” she said as she flicked the riding crop into his ribs. She swung hard with each subsequent stroke, a smile spreading across her face. His balls were throbbing from the kicks and his ribs burned from the strokes. He started letting out gasps as she continued. Finally she stopped. She could see beginning of welts on his ribs. She new he enjoyed this as his cock had started to swell. Two years ago, when she first was given the crop, she was surprised how much she enjoyed it also. Now it was something that she looked forward to.

Once again, tilting his head back with the crop, she simultaneously stepped on his cock, twisting her foot as if crushing out a cigarette. “Do I have your full attention?” she said as she increased the pressure with her foot. “Yes Love.” He gasped as his eyes widened.

“Close your eyes” she said. She knelt down, her legs inside of his and she leaned forward until she was close to his ear. “I had a nice vacation and you did pretty well. Thank you for that. I am going to take a break for a bit from you fucking me as I’ve had enough for a while. When we are done, you’ll be locked in your black cage until next Sunday. I’ll be showering by myself in the mornings and I’m not sure if I’ll let you see my body. I want you to think about me more and not so much about yourself.”

“I’ll allow you to sleep with me and you can spoon me if I want it but I don’t want you pawing my body. It was fun but I need to get my rest. If you can’t do that, you may have to sleep on the floor for a night or two until you can learn to control yourself.”

“I’m also going to make you start working out daily. I’ll text you each day with what I want you to do. I’m also going to assign you some tasks from time to time such as what I want for supper, any cleaning I might require and things like that. I might even have you spend an entire day cleaning the house from top to bottom. We’ll just have to see what I decide. Do you have any questions so far?” “No love” he replied.

“Good. Just to be clear, I’ll still be coming from time to time if I feel like it and at times, you’ll participate. If my red vibrator is done, by me another. Remember, I don’t want a big one, maybe one that’s not as pointed on the end. You probably can tell but using that with my white one makes bombs go off in my head and is the reason that I’m fine with locking you up for a week straight.”

“I’m not promising you any sort of physical attention next Sunday. We’ll see how you do and then I’ll make the decision.” She stood up again, stepped on his cock and cropped him in the ribs again. “Do you have any questions?” Each word was accompanied by a smack to the ribs.

“No Love” he replied.

She dropped the riding crop, walked into the bathroom and returned with a black chastity cage and a bottle of nail polish. She untied the bathrobe sash and took off the handcuffs.

“Put your cage on and pour me a glass of red wine. Bring the wine, the key to the cage and the nail polish into the bathroom” she said as she walked away.

Minutes later, he entered the bathroom. She was already in the tub, most of her body surrounded by bubbles. He bent down to give her the wine. She turned her head towards him as if just noticing him for the first time.

“Get the nail polish and the cage key. Kneel down on the floor. I want you to paint the lock section of the key with the nail polish. Hold it in the air until it dries.”

He was a little confused as he had no idea what she was up to. He knelt on the tile floor waiting for the key to dry. After an few minutes, his knees were on fire. She paid no attention to him as she sipped her wine and watched television in the dark bath tub.

“Is the key dry”? she asked.

“Yes.”

“Good. You’re likely wondering why I had you paint it. I’m taking a break from wearing it. I’m a little tired of answering questions. You’re going to wear it for a week, 24/7. I’ll know if you use it to unlock yourself as the polish will come off. Go ahead and put it around your neck and leave me alone. I’ll text you if I need anything”.

He went downstairs. His ribs and balls still burned. The chain was cool around his neck. He felt completely submissive to her and it was good.

Jarad, Cumschot, slutsarah and 4 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Fantastic reading, thank you for posting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice