And So It Begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sixofthebest, Jan 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    My wife P and I had a long, beautiful talk a couple of weeks ago. The long and short of it is that we agreed together that she will lock me into chastity and she will hold the key. We will guide our journey with the wisdom shared in Key Barrett's great chastity ebook. We already have the lock (it is in P's possession) and had thought that our Cherry Keeper would be shipped on February 15th. We were notified this morning that our Cherry Keeper has shipped. This made both of our hearts skip a beat. We'll be starting early - probably on Valentine's Day.

Much to do before then, including deciding between a close shave from P, and a waxing. The shave seems sexier, but allows the quick growth of stubble that irritates. I don't think either of us wants any element that cuts into comfort and tilts the scales against success. The waxing (so we read and so we're told) is not for the faint of heart. Pretty much all of the possible accumulated irritation from stubble is traded for several toe curlingly painful yanks of wax strips that have solidified around one's pubic hair (balls, perineum, and anal areas included. ) I'm not shy about pain - in fact it is one of life's great pleasures and it gets me going like few things do. This, though, seems possibly pretty agonizing. Even women tell horror stories about it. It's not as if we can ask the person doing the waxing to strap me down to the table to keep me from hitting the ceiling. (Or maybe we could!;) Any thoughts/recommendations from those who have been through a waxing? Am I making more of it than I should? Maybe it would be fun to do a poll? A) A shave from P; B) A waxing; C) A DIY waxing from P after having been strapped down, and we'll abide by the results of the poll? Must ask for P's input and permission. Lucy, if P is good with it, can we do that?

Moreplease

ugams and NeedingToBeLocked like this.
  2. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    she didn't mention any of this to me

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I did not find waxing very painful. I also did not find it as awesome as many claim. The new growth doesn't show up as soon as it does after shaving, but it still began to appear fairly soon. The larger problem is that you can't wax again until the hair is at least 1/4" in length, so you have to wait a while. If you want to be hairless and smooth in the meantime, you're out of luck.

4. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Thanks, Hardbodysub. This is excellent information. So my understanding is that it takes 4 to 5 weeks before stubble begins to appear after a Brazilian/Bikini Wax, and that when it does it starts lighter (fuzzier?) and softer/more delicate and then grows in. This, as opposed to daily facial stubble that can be mistaken for sand paper. If the pubic and butt stubble that grows in is really softer and more delicate as it reaches the 1/4" required before rewaxing, I think that would be OK. Have to check with P. Or do I have it all wrong?

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Waxing your balls?! Jesus! Pubic area is going to hurt, but it’s a solid platform to hold down and yank the strip off. Ball sack will have slack no matter how much you try pulling it straight.

Then there is the brass tacks that not every waxing place is going to be comfy giving your privates a stripping.

I suggest you make it a routine, shave everyday, shave down, there is a few spots you can’t get to while caged but it won’t get out of hand for two or three weeks.

6. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    #6 sixofthebest, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Well, we will go with waxing, but it must wait a month or so. Had annual checkup yesterday, and PSA came in a few 10ths high. Doc says likely nothing to worry about but need redo in a month or so with no ejaculations or manipulation of the prostate for a few days before. The catch is that if the numbers are still a little high, I'll need to see a urologist. Regular doc = cool guy who gets it. Urologist = unknown quantity. Never know what response the results of a male Brazilian might elicit. Neither the time nor place to find out. P will be taking me to a waxing salon when the time comes.

Meanwhile, P has LOCKED me! She had wrapped several ribbons around the box the Cherry Keeper came in, and after having me bend over the bed and cuffing my wrists over my head, she delivered 20 strokes for each bow using the Delrin implements. These devices are brutal, and I now consider it a mercy to be bound for beatings. Straining against the bonds provides a place for the energy of the strokes to dissipate and the bonds keep me from embarrassing myself by trying to slip out of range of the blows. After each set of 20, and provided I hadn't made any noise other than to count strokes, I was handed a pair of scissors and given 5 seconds to cut away one bow. Not easy to do while restrained. In the end, as the last bow was cut away, 147 strokes had been administered. I thanked P profusely for the energy and creativity she had put into the beating. She smiled and released me.

We opened the shipping box together and took out the Cherry Keeper. It is a beautiful piece, and the color combination is highly representative of Valentine's Day AND reminiscent of colors one might find in women's lingerie. The latter was not lost on either of us. Fun for P. Fun and humbling for me. There is a photo in the "more please discipline gallery." The Cherry Keeper truly is gorgeous.

Getting the base ring on required a trip to the shower to get the scrotum relaxed. The "boys" could see what was up and they weren't having it. After a while in the warm water, though, they recognized "Resistance is futile" (Jeri Ryan has nothing on P) and submitted to the ring. P carefully protected my frenum and slid the cage in place. She placed the barrel lock in place, pulled my face to hers and kissed me, turned the key, and removed the key from the lock. It was 5:45 p.m. CDT. My legs were shaky and my heart was (and is) floating. I've no idea where she has stored the key, and I am quite helplessly locked away. P has told me that the current sentence is to be highly supervised and that I am to report any chaffing or serious discomfort immediately. Any such report will result in unlocking for inspection. If P's inspection finds good reason for a complaint, she will remedy the problem and relock after any irritation has healed. If she deems a complaint unfounded, she will administer a punishment spanking of a minimum of 150 strokes for the first offense and will increase the number of strokes by 50 for each subsequent offense. The minimum assumes I do not lose count, that I annunciate the appropriate number after each stroke, and that I make no other noise during the punishment. I do so love and respect P! Other than that, the minimum sentence is 14 days and I will not be told of the date and time of release until the moment has arrived.

The Cherry Keeper, at least at this early stage, is quite comfortable. The wider ring provides little room between the cage and the base ring, and I just do not see how it would be possible to escape at all from this device. Pull out seems impossible (though I will try after the romance of the first lock has subsided) and there just isn't room for an escaped ball. The short cage gives no room for an erection to start, so the cage (at least so far) doesn't pull the ring away from the balls. The cage also provides no room for the flaccid penis to move around inside. The urethra's opening stays where is should - right against the head of the cage, and peeing while standing is easy and clean. No spraying. P supervised this the first time, frowned, and told me she didn't care if it was possible or even easy to stand and pee. She now expects me to sit regardless. How humiliating. How wonderful! It is interesting not being able to access one's penis. The design also makes it difficult to feel one's penis through the cage material. It feels a little like my penis) is not there anymore. How hot is that?

Josie Lynn, we are both grateful for the work you have put into the Cherry Keeper. It is more than we could have hoped for, in so many ways. P is satisfied that I am secure, and I LOVE it. Be sure to check the picture!

Jamie

7. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    HI Moreplease, about a year ago i had a PSA come back at 10.5, this was right after my new regular doc (we just moved) did a DRE. so i had to see a urologist. My normal for the past 6 years has been 6.0, and seen a urologist back then and had a biopsy done (no fun). He said as long as i stayed at 6.0 no worries.

well see a new urologist and took my last 6 years results with me after she heard the regular doc did a DRE then blood draw 10 minutes later she discounted the 10.5 but suggested an MRI to check things out. after 30 days my PSA dropped back to 6.5 and MRI found nothing.

Long story shore, if you doc did a DRE or you have P-play that can definitely drive the PSA UP.

\Good luck

8. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    NeedingToBeLocked,

Thank you so much for this. I suspect there is nothing going on - there had also been considerable sexual activity including anal penetration (of me) within 24-36 hours of the exam. I did not realize that these things are capable of raising numbers. Regardless, I will soldier on. P is amazing, and I will NOT disappoint her. Again, your words are comforting. I appreciate your kindness.

Jamie

NeedingToBeLocked likes this.
  9. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
  10. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    NeedingToBeLocked,

One week left before a second test. My cage comes off tonight, and there will be zero sexual activity at least until the test results come back. My cage goes back on immediately when I return from the PSA blood draw. Tonight is punishment night - there are 72 cold strokes accumulated. P has already told me that these will be postponed so there are no embarrassing explanations needed should the second PSA test indicate a need for a prostate exam or biopsy. She also told me to watch my step since 72 is in "very difficult to take" territory and that she will not split the punishment or forgive any strokes. That likely means getting strapped down and gagged so P can do her work and the neighbors don't get an earful.

It is so kind of you to ask!

Jamie

ugams likes this.
  11. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    I was told by my urologist 30 days after Dre before blood draw. Just FYI.

sixofthebest likes this.
  12. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    Regarding the jump of your PSA. Had this happen to me last year. Make sure you see the urologist. While there are many things that will cause a rise in your PSA,
    don't mess around. If there is any questions, there are further tests that are much more definitive.

sixofthebest likes this.
  13. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Thanks Moe5. I agree that this is nothing to fool around with. I hope all turned out well for you?

14. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    What is Dre?

15. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    DRE = Digital rectal examinations

just a slight pressure on my prostrate drove my PSA up 3.5 points (done by by regular doc.

from my earlier post:

HI Moreplease, about a year ago i had a PSA come back at 10.5, this was right after my new regular doc (we just moved) did a DRE. so i had to see a urologist. My normal for the past 6 years has been 6.0, and seen a urologist back then and had a biopsy done (no fun). He said as long as i stayed at 6.0 no worries.

well see a new urologist and took my last 6 years results with me after she heard the regular doc did a DRE then blood draw 10 minutes later she discounted the 10.5 but suggested an MRI to check things out. after 30 days my PSA dropped back to 6.5 and MRI found nothing.

16. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Ah! The first draw was a day or two after P had conducted her own version of a DRE. More D's and a lot more vigorous than your run of the mill DRE. :) I am going to see a urologist though, Moe5 is right - nothing to fool around with. Thanks!

17. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    Moreplease and All others i am not saying do not go to the urologist, what i was saying is do not be shocked if you are above 4 after your version of DRE :)

i am now scheduled for a yearly full urologist exam in addition to my regular doc with semi annual PSA tests.

sixofthebest likes this.
  18. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    No worries - I didn't think you meant that. We are on the same page.

NeedingToBeLocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice