Full month in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HenkieY, Mar 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    My Lady just told me that starting the first of May, I will be in chastity for a whole month.
    This will be the longest periode ever for me.

I won't be allowed to cum, but there will be Tease & Denial sessions every week.

It's been a wish for me for a very long time, but now I'm starting to wonder what I'm getting myself into. And besides, things (read: time/periodes) can only go up from here...

I'm very excited for it, and wondering what feelings it will give me, what difficulties I might encounter.

Just wanted to share my joy :)

2. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    Why start at May 1st? That's 6 weeks to go. Or has it something to do with our (shool)holidays starting then?

Anyways, 1 month of being locked up and some T&D is awesome! I bet you'll have a hard time the first couple of days knowing it'll be a whole month, b ut after that you'dd be horny as hell and love it B)

3. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well, we wanted to go a full month, starting the first day of the month, ending the last day of the month. And April has 1 day less, and we have some stuff to do that month that would require me to get my CB of.
    But in April I will also spend a some days in my CB.

It does seem long, a full month, but if I read some stories over here of people going multiple months to over a year or longer, I feel like I've nothing to complain about. :p But I think everyone started 'slowly' not?
    What I think will be hard, is the fact that I can't really have a couple of days where I'm not really horny, cause of the T&D sessions.... But... I'm soooo looking forward to it... :rolleyes:

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    first off do nor believe all you read about how long people stay locked for .
    i have proved this to be total fantasy
    also chastity is not a competition if it was i would rush to collect last prize
    do what feels right for you and your KH she may push you that little more .
    i have one question will you unlock at anytime in this month for cleaning or applying cream/oil
    all be t for 5 minutes
    goodluck with it and enjoy the sweet torture

5. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    You're right about don't believing anything! But still, it could be a lot worse (better?? ;)) than 1 month.
    And you're right to about chastity not being a competition, but think you know how it goes, you get into it, and before you know it, you're addicted, and want to push your limits.

About the unlocking, right now my Lady is thinking about unlocking me 1 day a week, for some Tease & Denial, for shaving and washing. During that time I will be tied to the bed, so I can't touch myself or stop my Lady giving me the T&D. I myself usually apply some plain old waterbased lube inside the cage with a cotton swab.

6. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I think a month is great I am currently going a month of lockup without an O. I am on day 7 so far and the horniness is building. I think your mistress has a good schedule of unlocking you for cleaning and tease and denial. I have been using Q tips to clean myself in my cage and it works pretty well. And your right its not a competion its what you and your mistress want and that's how it should be. I think you will be pretty horny the first week and wish you could get out but after that it will level off somewhat. But expect a lot of frustration and caged erections especially in the morning. The morning caged erections are a killer for me. I wish you good luck and have fun with it!

7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    yes crinsan i see what you mean about wanting to go that little bit further
    that is for your good lady and yourself
    you seem to be going at this with a very sensible and healthy approach
    My Mistress brought me to a level i would not have thought possible
    done vey smooth and not at a pace i found too difficult ( well not much lol )
    this was done in her way as is everything no competition or comparisons with others
    i feel now i can go anywhere Mistress wishes to take with chastity
    well good luck with your month i will follow your progress

8. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info! I've already experienced the morning erections, and they suck. But, that's part of the job I always say. I find the moments where you get an erection and the cage gets pulled away from you body much worse though, really hurts your balls!

Have you ever done 1 month (or more) before? if yes, good experiences? And how is the orgasm after such a periode?

Yeah, I really like how my Lady and I are approaching stuff. I can be carried away a bit, but She always stays calm, and takes things easy... I love her :rolleyes:
    What's you longest periode?
    And I will definitely keep a journal when we begin!

9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    consecutive and that is how Mistress counts it 8 days 22 hours
    one the lock is open for any reason or any space of time the clock restarts
    I have been locked 6 days unlocked overnight relocked for 6 and so on
    never worked out if that was for a month or less never know if i am coming or going lol

10. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I think I'm not fully understanding... :unsure:

11. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Hi crinsane yes I have done a month before it was 35 days and I was climbing the walls in frustration by the time I had my O. I couldn't believe how horny I was and it was pretty hard on me to go a month to that was my first time going that long. But I was also very happy with myself that I held out and overcame my will to cum and it was strong. I didn't have any physical effects at all like not being able to get hard or damaging my penis or anything. It was purely a mind f*#k. And oh yea how did the O feel after 35 days I did some edgeing on myself first and I did it about 10 times untill I couldn't stand it anymore and it was one of the most explosive and satisfying orgasms I ever felt. I couldn't even move for about 10 minutes afterwards! I started laughing for joy and was completely satisified. Keep us posted and have fun!

12. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    You still need to be cleaned at least every 7 to 10 days. Goddess hasn't let me orgasm sense 2-27-11 that is a new record for her and me. I say for her because she normally wants some. Our anniversary is 4-4-11 so I hope she doesn't have something in mind.

13. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Okay, cool. You lock yourself up? You don't have a KH?
    I can imagine the orgasme will be an explosive one. Think that will be the thought that will help me through the the month. And ofcourse the love for my Lady.

My Lady will unlock me every 10 days (with me tied to the bed) and clean me. In between I will clean myself using cotton swabs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice