Sweeet release but locked up too soon

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dianna, Oct 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. dianna

dianna caged sissy slut

diver
    brisbane
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Hi all,
    So i joined this site about a month ago when my gf first locked me in chastity. She knows i have a passion for dressing as a sissy maid. she locked me in chastity and decided to use this to her advantage. After two weeks i was begging for release but was maid to do chores around the house in my uniform. she would tease and humiliate me and make me wear panties out under my clothes when we went out. My cock and balls ached constantly for the month. Not least from the serious level of arousal but also from having weight suspended from them and having my sissy ass filled with a butt plug as im teetering around the house in stocking,suspenders, and high heels with a two liter bottle hanging off my balls. Numerous back and foot rubs later the day of my release arrives.
    I wash and press my uniform and insert my butt plug as per mistresses instructions.
    I dress in my outfit and am told i have one more task to do.
    Mistress took me too the bathroom and made me clean the toilet with my tooth brush !! i was made to hold it in my mouth and scrub when i had finished she made me lick the bits i had missed.
    After this i was told to clean my teeth and use mouth wash and report to the bedroom.
    I did this where i was promptly strapped to the bed I was made to eat pussy and hold a dildo in my mouth until she reached orgasm.
    i was then told it would soon be my turn. at this point mistress told me she was going to make me into her sissy slut by fucking me with her strap on.
    She untied my legs and put a pillow under my hips fucking my sissy hole hard and fast, untill i was begging her to come. She unlocked my cage when i promised to do as she told me. She took my raging hard clitty and gave it a good suck it was all i could do not to spunk in her mouth.
    With my cock nice and wet she straddled my face and told me to worship her ass again her sucking my cock and me tongue deep in her ass it was all i could do to hold back.
    It was at this point she slid down the bed in the reverse cowgirl and slid my cock into her ass. Within three thrusts it was all too much i creamed my massive load right into her ass without her permission. as my orgasm quivers subsided she straddled my face again and as my punishment i was going to eat my spunk out of her ass.
    I thrashed my legs around and struggled but my arms were still tied to the bed. she told me that if i ever wanted to cum again i was going to do it. i opened my not so willing mouth as she squeezed out the biggest load of spunk i have ever produced into my not so willing mouth.

I was made to swallow my load and told to go clean my self up

Later that evening i was locked back in my cage and doing more chores

chris82 likes this.
  2. chris82

chris82 Guest

Your mistress has the right idea ;-) lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice