My Wife had a miscarriage, but we're getting on with life.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Mar 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Firstly, thanks to Goddess Jen for starting my Happy Birthday thread and also to those who popped in to post. :)

I've been absent from The Mansion/the web in general for a while, due to the fact that my Wife suffered a miscarriage. :(

She was 9 weeks pregnant, but sometimes these things are just not meant to be.

We've spent a while wallowing in self pity and doing the whole "What did I do wrong?" thing, but it's time to move on and "get back on the horse" (so to speak!).

Anyway, life obviously goes on and we're moving on too and things are slowly starting to drop back in to place.

We have decided to keep trying for a baby and to try to just carry on "as before", but I will stay in my CB in between "baby making" sessions!

So, I'm now locked back up and as always I have no idea of when I will be unlocked!

I am continuing to pleasure her by any means requested (toys, tongue, etc) and when she feels the time is right for me to penetrate her she produces the key to my CB-it's like a magic trick, I have no idea where she conceals it or where it comes from, but the important thing is that I don't know when the key is coming out, as it could simply be that she wants me to go down on her an bring her to orgasm with my tongue, so all I know is I will be unlocked as and when.

Anyway, enough rambling from me, I'm off to re-aquaint myself with what's been happening on CM!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :love0059: Sorry for your loss LNL.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    lockednloaded, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Though better than the past, miscarriage rates are still quite high, especially in the first trimester. If it gives an solace, my mother had a very difficult time of it, but still managed to have five healthy children, though she also suffered many miscarriages along the way. The chances are you guys can still have just the family you want to have. :)

Hugs,
    mikecb

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome back.

5. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Pardon me for sounding Medieval, but you still have the hammer and thongs, so carry on. All the best for you

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    It was so great to talk yesterday. I missed you around here!!!

Please accept my condolences again for you and your wife. Take care and I'm holding you to our "date" :manga_bunny:

7. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    LOL-Thanks Jen!

Also, thanks to everyone else for posting, really appreciate it. :)

The thing is, life does indeed go on and my take on it is we achieved it once and that at least proves that things are functioning for both of us, so if nothing else at least we know that.

As I'm a guy, I use a football (soccer :evilgrin0010: ) analagy that we went 1-0 up when she got pregnant and mother nature got an equalizer so it's currently 1-1.

We just have to keep playing until we get that winning goal (or touchdown if you prefer American Football!)

Thanks again everyone, I did keep wondering whether or not to make the post, but after speaking with Jen the other night I knew it was the right thing to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice