Slipped up Sunday Night...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Apr 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I had a 'minor' slip up, at least minor in my opinion but guess that's subjective...
    We were out of town Saturday Night and didn't get to 'play' as we usually do; upon being back home on Sunday Night my KH/Wife informed me She needed a good 'F-ing' but I'm not allowed to cum.
    Note: I have been denied 4 weeks and the last was a ruined orgasm back on 3/25.

She unlocked straight away after going to bed and proceeded to give me an awesome blow job..
    I then serviced Her for a bit and then proceeded to fuck Her missionary; I was extremely hard and horny and after just a few minutes felt the urge sneaking up on me - I stopped all movement right away and a few seconds after I had paused I felt some strong spasm'ing (sp?) that she could feel my Wife asked "Did you just cum?"
    I honestly was not sure as I did not feel any orgasmic pleasure at all; just had a feeling that something may have come out. My Wife went to the bathroom and apparently She did have some stuff in Her, it was not a lot but it was there - I pretty much gave myself a small Ruined-O.

Yesterday morning I had to be at a jobsite very early and when we had an initial text I told Her how down I felt and completely bummed that it happened - I had been previously informed I was to be pushed longer than the my previous 4-1/2 weeks and hoping to succeed at milking that we've been trying to accomplish; I may have blown some of that plan by cumming without permission.

So... This morning my Wife text me with and suggest a due punishment might be for Her to make me have a basic 'run-of-the-mill' orgasm - This would very much be a punishment for me; as most here we experience the post-O drop and if I'm going to have an orgasm I really want it to drawn-out and intense with some Bondage and Torture involved...
    A plain old vanilla orgasm and then have the drop would SUCK...

Another option may be a ruined orgasm again.
    As of now it's been 4 weeks since a ruined O while mummified and almost 6 weeks since my last full orgasm.

I'm hoping my Very Beautiful and Lovely KH/Wife/Goddess @n2toys will have mercy on me with either another Ruined-O or extended denial - we'll see...

On a side note one Her text this morning was intense:
    "You are so kissing my ass right now. I'll consider your pleading when I hand down your punishment"
    This was extremely HOT to me and caused an immediate reaction... :)

RubberDuckDK, JiL and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  2. Farmermick

Farmermick New member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    The only answer is fit you with a strap on that she prefers. No disappointment. You should stay locked.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I disagree. Not with the idea of using a strap on, but with the idea that is the only answer. My Wife likes the feel of me, not of some fake penis. This might be because she hasn't found the right fake penis, but that isn't the point. We use Stud 100 delay spray, a lidocaine local aneasthetic. A few sprays on the glans and you can still feel but it definitely takes longer to get anywhere. A few sprays in the shaft and it would take longer still. A liberal application all over and you can be completely numb and feel nothing.

I actually love this and wish we did it more often. Because of the spray I get to totally concentrate on what I am doing, I can see the affect it is having in my Wife. I don't have to think about mundane things to put me off of building to my own orgasm.

We use cock rings to keep me hard as I am obviously not getting any physical stimulation to keep me that way. This has the double bonus of increasing my girth, which further increases my Wife's enjoyment. I do have to be careful and take things easy, as I have hurt both of us during sex as a side effect of not having any feedback sensation.

That said I did once have an orgasm during sex with the spray. It was most definitely a ruined orgasm, it trickled out and I felt nothing, just the weird sensation that something was happening. It was as if my body had worked out what we were doing and decided that it should help out.

joe01 and JiL like this.
  4. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    We've done this once. It was both very erotic and insanely frustrating for me... ;):confused:

We've also tried this once w/ a cream and even added a condom; I should have thought of this on Sunday night...:(

Both options may work well in the future - overall I think my Wife prefers the real me but having to fuck Her while I'm wearing the Strap-On is insanely erotic and frustrating - makes me feel very submissive and objectified... :rolleyes:

joe01 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I would love to have a go at wearing a strap on whilst still caged, but I cannot see it happening. We tried a penis sheath extender and it was a complete disaster. It was like a huge sloppy black condom. Now we have got to the stage where it is my Wife's fantasies that count, not mine, the chances of her suggesting a strap on are slim to non existent.

That said, she has recently shown a good deal of interest in getting herself a Tantus Realdoe double dildo, which surprised me no end.

6. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Yes!
    Jasmic68
    And at times disasters can be funny. We have had quite a few experiments that went wrong, and still try new ones. I never talk about the wheel barrow one, which somehow she told her best friend, who’ll mention something about that incident to me once in awhile, chuckling as she makes a comment, just to see me blush; it was an idea that went wrong. :)

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I
    I have had a similar problem in my chastity cycle with my Miss., as she demands the real thing, (PIV) sometimes as often as once or more a week. Lately, it is only pure control and self discipline that has saved me from leaving a mess in her. The numbing sprays and delay solutions available around here have all really been poor and not effective, even used with a condom. I am going to look into this STUD 100 lidocane, mentioned by Jasmic68, and hope for better results. Luckily, Miss does also enjoy the very realistic strap on I wear for her from time to time as well, and this helps me stay drippin, denied, and O free.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we first started dating, I could fuck for an hour, and do it a few times and another in the morning.

This kind of sex is no longer possible. I sometimes feel bad about that, but then she also gets some perks too.
    When I use dildo or strapon on her, she comes in a way I could never make her no matter how long I go at it. She gets sex her way every time and has plenty of orgasms.

So we don't have the long fuck sessions we used to, but as it turns out, that wasn't doing much for her anyway.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You can't just throw in a statement like 'the wheelbarrow' incident and leave us guessing!?

CJ's hubby likes this.
  10. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Ditto - If you're going to open the jar you have to spill the beans...

CJ's hubby likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My wife also enjoys me in her. It takes a lot of will power for me not to have an Un authorized orgasm, sometimes it just happens and than we have to deal with it. How she deals with it varies sometimes I get disciplined. Sometimes she just locks me back up and we cuddle. I never really know what she's going to do when I have an accident.

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Ditto wheelbarrow, please don't leave us hanging

13. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    OK, last night I was informed that my punishment is I'm not allowed anymore worship time until Saturday night.

I adore my Wife and crave worshiping Her and I'm already anxious for this Saturday to arrive for some 'play' time, especially since we couldn't play last Saturday night - this just adds to my anxiety, at least it's only a couple more days and it's not a vanilla-O...

I do not know what's in store for me this weekend; whether it's continued denial, milking, ruined-O, or full blow O - wait and see...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice