Introduction - hello

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sandhhh, Jan 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sandhhh

sandhhh Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Just to say hello. My wife and I are embarking on this journey together and are finding the advice and information found here very helpful.

We are both new to the concept of chastity though we are familiar with the idea of her dominance/control/fetish etc related to our sex life. My wife initiated the idea and I'm keen to have her as my KeyHolder. I am looking forward to being able to dedicate myself to her. The CB6K is ordered, on the way and we are waiting for its arrival.

Cheers

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion sandhhh,

There is plenty of information here about the CB6K and knowledgeable people here who can help you on your way.

Just remember the object is to deny and not to fry, don't try to get into the smallest ring and spacer on the first try. Getting the rings and spacers right is a trial and error approach. If you feel any pain or turn colors get unlocked fast. It's best to keep the ring and cage lubed a little so it will move and not get stuck. That is another hit miss scenario. What might work good for me might not work for you. There are a lot of threads on the subject of lube here.

:welcome:
    jaimelynn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice