Just started 6 days of lock up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kustomline1955, Sep 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Hi all, my G/F has gone to Paris this morning until Friday evening with work. Last night my ex rang my house phone once by mistake ! which obviously made her feel uncomfortable as once we`d bathed she said I would be locked up for the week until she returned as I`m not to be trusted. My heart raced at the thought of this, where would she hide the keys ? As she snapped the lock shut over my CB3000 & KSD she told me she was taking the keys with her, letting me know I may be in pain for some time if this e-bay fraud breaks again, last time it split down the seam which was quite painful to say the least, but as we were playing it was quick to get out of. Now will she let me out Friday evening to get a good service once I have pleased her or will it stay on the full week. This has been the first time she has taken the keys off the bedside cabinet except for a few hours at a time. Where will this all end ?
    Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice