Submitting and Subtle FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WEC, Feb 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Last week my wife had invited me home early from work to "play" some...as frequently happens she never really finished with her work in time for us. When she finally emerged from our home office she apologized that it was time to get the kids. Instead being passive aggressive about it or just outright complaining, I cleaned the heck out of the kitchen for her. She really took notice and was like "wow"...you do that so well and so fast, maybe it SHOULD be your responsibility. She thanked me for not bothering her while she worked, told me I was a good boy, and teased me for another day before unlocking me and then another day passed before I was given my "reward".

Last night she returned from a business trip late and was tired this morning. (I am not currently locked) The house always becomes a total mess when one of us travels for work. On her way out the door to take the kids to school she kind of under her breath said something about how good I was at cleaning and it should be my responsibility. I dropped everything and cleaned the main floor as fast as I could in the half hour that she was gone...full load of dishes, counters, floors, put way clothes and toys. She was so appreciative when she came home and said how lucky she is.

There was no "sexualization" of this...just a favor for her and attempt to reinforce that she can ask or tell me to do things that make her life easier. Now, "real" submission is to anticipate her needs and satisfy them, but, this seemed like a nice balance of me feeling a little submission to her and her not having to lift a finger to clean the house.

Anyway, I see it as some progress. In the past she has had great guilt about feeling like i do more than her. I am the breadwinner too but we both work at important jobs. She has been doing better at hers and I believe that helps too.

kind of a boring post but....just a stop on the journey...

danijean001, LADYJandhim and JiL like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Thats kinda been my approach also but our agreement is that I do it all the time because I want to give her more time to relax when she is home and possibly more time for us. I ask her all the time if there are things she wants me to do. Being self employed its easier to get this stuff done as opposed to her busy work schedule and overtime. So it makes sense.

So hopefully your motivation to clean the house will be appreciated

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know how that is. My Wife travels a lot for work, sometimes every week. Could be one or two days or the whole week. So, if I attached my sexual desires and needs to everything I do for Her and our household, I would be in for a lot of disapointment and frustration. You do all the extra stuff because it's the right thing to do, and yes, She will then have a bit of extra time, which if your lucky, she might share a bit with you.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Agreed I just need to be patient for her to get past the guilt. Any time it becomes obvious that I am trying to selflessly better our relationship or her life she feels guilty that I'm trying harder than her. Of course, its not really selfless but its hard for her to see it that way.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    well you could always tell her you do those things to make it easier on her and that hopefully this will give you more time together. And that its certainly not about trying harder than her. My wife knows when im locked how motivated I get lol.. Its not like I enjoy sitting around thinking about my sexual frustrations. I need to do things to keep my mind off of it. So yeah i'm lucky in that she isn't guilty feeling at all ;)

She has become so used to me doing everything that for the past two weeks she has had a very rude awakening with me recovering. I even had to show her how to use the snowblower. That was hilarious lol. But she did a good job. She told me many times she appreciates everything I do and she cant wait for me to be back to normal.

6. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My Queen by nature is a loving and caring person. At times I have to reinforce to her to not feel guilty about her relaxing while I tend to the household duties. I want her relaxed and I want to serve her. Generally after that she is completely fine and takes advantage of her diapered sissy bitch.

I am the one that is on the road travelling all the time so when I get home I do not want her doing anything. With three kids I can easily be greated with the dishes overflowing out of the sink and a mountain of laundry even after a long flight home. I instantly get right to work while she lays in bed and generally she calls me into the bedroom after a few hours of chores so that she can change my diaper.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Every relationship is different and unique. Their are no rules on how to serve your Mistress what ever works for you is the perfect arrangement. Enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice