Inspiration for Vanilla Keyholders

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by tecolote, Dec 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Here is the place to post inspiration for Vanilla Keyholders. This means only mildly kinky affirmations meant to appeal to Vanilla Females only.

The inspiration can be a quote, a story, a caption or anything else.

What it should not be is something that caters to men's fantasies.

This is hard, because I'm a man with fantasies, and I am as bad as most men at understanding the female mind, but I will put forward my analogy of a Queen and her knight.....

I think that some (probably most) women see a chastity cage as weird and extreme. Us wannabe locked up guys try to convince them by detailing how much power the situation gives them.

But... for many women, this power is a bit of a cheat. Like... Why don't you just be the man she wants you to be without some weird torture device? Maybe in their mind, they imagine that you might be that ideal man for some other woman without a cheat, and they want that, not power based on coercion, but an equal partnership based on love and shared goals. If a cheat is involved, it taints the whole relationship for them.

So.. I think that part of the way to address doubts like this is to present the cage as the right tool for the right person. It's her Excalibur, and she is your once and future queen. Nobody else can claim the keys. They are only for her. And you are desperate for your queen to accept you as her subject.

Excalibur was King Arthur's sword, that only he could remove from the stone. And being able to do so solidified his rightful position as king. So to extend the analogy, the cage/keys are hers and hers alone. Nobody else could use these tools. If anyone else had the keys, you wouldn't become their subject, you would pick the lock and be done with it. Only she can be your queen. And you want her to be your queen. You chose her for this role. It's power that she already has, you just want her to embrace that power by claiming, very symbolically, "ownership" of your manhood. She always has owned your manhood, but making the symbolic act of holding the keys is more about helping her understand how you feel about her, so that you can help her blossom into her role as your rightful queen. And again, you are desperate for your queen to accept you as her loyal subject. Her knight in shining armor.

2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Well said, I like where this thread is going. This is an important topic, especially to attract vanilla women to this dynamic and lifestyle. It has so much to offer. I'll think about some topics to include.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice