Final Night of Freedom, Need advice for tomorrow !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CagedByHerFeet, Oct 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. CagedByHerFeet

CagedByHerFeet New member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    My final night of freedom has arrived! After a few more pathetic masturbation sessions I'm going to shave myself in preparation for my cb6000s' arrival tomorrow morning.

I've done some reading on shaving, I've done it before and it was terribly itchy, and here's what I gather:

Please offer me any additional advice(I'm pretty sure I should have done this much sooner
    in preparation as tomorrow I'll be dealing with itchiness and straining erections.)

Shaving
    1)Trim the area to facilitate shaving
    2) shower first to warm and clean the hairs-shampoo and condition the pubic area
    3) leave conditioner in as a shaving substance instead of cream
    4) Use a quality new multi-blade razor, using a gilette mach 5
    5) use an anti perspirant without the deordorant component(will goldbond gentle body powder work for this?)

Assembly and Attachment
    1)take time with rings
    2)apply lube (What areas should I cover?(using Wet Lube) Where the ring constricts my balls ofcourse, any on the shaft and head?)
    3)spacers, cage, click !
    4) fine grain sandpaper rough edges after night of pure hell, im sure it will be tempting to take some vicodin

2. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Good Luck, I'm a newbie too~! I just finished my 1st 35 day 24/7 continuous lock-up (self locked) in MM Jailbird. My suggestion is don't anticipate and take it one day at a time to start. Expect an adjustment period of a few days, because whatever the device I think all experience some chaffing which may become so uncomfortable that you may finding removing the device the only solution, take a few hours break, put it back on, try again. You'll continue to become more comfortable and your "on-time" will become longer. It took me about a week of on/off until I was finally able to put it on and keep it on. After that first week, I began my first day of what would become 35 days, I found myself taking a mild sedative to help me get through that first day. I took a controlled substance, something like one would take for a bad toothache. It was recommended to use Johnson/Johnson BabyOil Jell with Aloe to apply to the chaffed balls and it does give relief while you are toughening up. I think with the cb6000 a silicone lube is desired.

I bought a cb6000s as a backup device and gave it a try last week. Comfortable! However after sleeping all night in it, just before my a.m. clock went off as I was waking, I became aware that the device was coming off and Yes I slipped completely out of it. Not good. I went to a smaller base ring, same gap spacer for that day and decided I should have probably gone with the reverse. I was eager to get back into my Jailbird and did that evening. So no long-term success with cb6000s yet, but I will be having it on from time to time. My point is, you can expect some swapping around of parts to find the best fit and what works for you! I think you will enjoy your journey ... after the days add up... mentally you will be begging to be touched and you will find your sensitivity turned up 1000%. I can only imagine the mental & psychological impact/anguish/tease/pleasure to have a key holder in control and I'm currently searching for at least a surrogate key holder to add to my chastity experience.

Good Luck & Welcome
    realdog2
    Click Here For Time Since My Last Orgasm!

3. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    How do you like your jailbird fit compared to the CB6000. I am currently in a 6k and while I like It I do get some chaffing from the plastic on my sack and thinking a jail bird would be better. I do like to touch myself so the CB6000 keeps me from touching at all I am worried the MM jailbird will let me touch myself and get pleasure.

4. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    muttlyvg, after wearing the MM Jailbird for over month, then putting on the cb6000s I noticed a huge difference. One thing is hygiene, you can shower, bathe in the stainless steel and there is no reason to remove or lube. I did experience chaffing but it improved with time. For a month I took a 3 mile walk each day and I was never bothered by discomfort, at night no problems, other than waking in the mornings with an erection. It seems now I'll have a strong erection about every 3rd day rather than everyday. Maybe my psyche is being trained to think not to go there as it is truly uncomfortable, hey it hurts! I have a small tube length 1 1/2" length, when erect I'm at least 5 1/2" so an erection pulls the hell on the balls. I can stand in front of a urinal easy enough at public restrooms, but at home I sit to pee. I recommend a Mature Metal stainless steel device, when ordering you've got to get the size dimensions right to start, so using the cb6000s is a great way to find the size that will be perfect for you!

I like what you write about touching. The bars on the Jailbird are spaced so you can't do much touching, sort of like sticking a pencil through the bars of a jail cell, you are not going to do much. Yet you are not totally enclosed like the cb6000s. Taking this in mind, I just ordered Mature Metals "Tube" with a double base ring & 1 3/4" length. I'm thinking the stainless steel tube should be awesome, out of sight, out of mind, right! and guess what! NO TOUCHING! NONE AT ALL! and neither can I see it! As I'm accustom to wearing the Jailbird, I should be able to begin wearing this for weeks without removing it, there will be no reason to remove it! I'm thinking when I get out... I will be just begging to be touched... !!!

Today is my 9th day of starting a new self imposed sentence, it took me a week to really begin feeling extremely horny and that's where I am now! I will definitely give my cb6000s some use, I'd like to have it in my arsenal, plus I think it looks sort of cool when you see yourself in a mirror! LOL

Click Here For Time Since My Last Orgasm!

realdog2

5. CagedByHerFeet

CagedByHerFeet New member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Thanks for the replies! I've been locked on and off since Tuesday now. I found that I was able to masturbate inside of the 6000s with my initial settings. My mistress insists that I find a ring/spacer size to prevent this or I'll be wearing the KSD-3 permanently. The KSD-3 is incredibly effective, but also painful. I find that it pinches me to the point to where my flaccid cock can go under 1" and when I return to my normal 2.5" flaccid state or even get an erection my head will get stuck on the top of the tube and won't be able to get to the front which causes trouble peeing.

Come to think about it, I have trouble peeing even without the KSD-3, do I have a big problem or is it because I've been "leaking" for the past two days.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice