Found out my gf told her 2 friends about locking me up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, Jul 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Today we went out to dinner for our 6th anniversary (of dating, not married) and she had been giving me some light humiliation since we left the house. When dinner was coming to an end she said “I haven’t told you this yet because I thought you couldn’t handle it but I showed my friends your little dick inside the cage a while back and they agreed it was really small”

I thought she was just saying that as like a joke or something because sometimes she’ll spice up stories or tell me things she thinks I want to hear for fun. I told her “I don’t buy it.” She said I have shown them and they both know about how we have sex. I told her again that I don’t believe her and she said “want me to prove it?” I said yeah.

She opened up her group chat with them and said “you guys know how —- wears a dick cage?” And I watched them respond “yeah” and another replied “yeah, what about it?”

So they definitely know. I’m very embarrassed because they will both be staying at our house in about a month.

I have never told anyone about the “kinky” side of the stuff we do together and I don’t know how to feel about her friends knowing, making fun of my penis size, and then coming over my house for 24 hours soon. I won’t be able to avoid them, and I know if my gf has a few drinks (which they usually all drink when they come over) things might get bad for me. She gets very dominant when she drinks and really gets in the mood to humiliate me.

I’m worried, embarrassed, and yet turned on still…. Feel like my brain is rotted

2. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I can understand the "turned on" part - it's a very common fantasy (as another thread in the last couple of days has shown), but this troubles me.
    Everyone has their own relationship, and I make no judgement, but *for me* I would hate for that to happen without prior consultation (even if that consultation was one-way - notification rather than an actual discussion).
    If my wife wanted to tell a friend, I would respect that wish, but if she did it without talking to me about it first it would impact the trust that is so crucial to the kinky parts of our relationship.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Trust is vital in kink because we are exposing our inner selves to each other. If there hadn't previous been discussion about whether exposure was a hard limit or not I'd be concerned about this. Who will she tell next? Your boss? Family?

MikeLocked likes this.
  4. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Yes for us it's about a deep bond of trust and vulnerability which drives emotional intimacy, your situation wouldn't be for me but i understand it might for some. I think my KH best friend knows, but because she worked it out rather than being explicitly told.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    I think in the past I told her it would be hot if her friends knew but I didn’t explicitly say it was okay it was just like a fantasy.

Since I found that out yesterday I’ve had some time to think. I talked to her this morning and said I know in the past I’ve said it would be hot if your friends knew but I really wish you would have consulted me before you told them about private things relating to my life and that in the future please ask me or at least let me know if you’re going to tell them something before you do it so that I can say whether or not I am comfortable with it.

She didn’t say sorry, but she did say that she knows that she shouldn’t have told them and that going forward she will talk to me about it first.

I sort of have the feeling she’s still going to tell them things but I have no idea…. Unfortunately I am going to have to be more cautious with the things I share with her from now on. At least I very rarely have to see her friends since they live a few hours away from us, coulda been worse I suppose

6. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    Honestly.... this sounds as if it could be the start of a "Letter to Penthouse" kind of thing...
    I have no reason to doubt your sincerity, but... it just seems like one of those things....
    It seems like it would be, if you can handle the potential humiliation, a set of memories and experience which you would be able to reflect on quite fondly in later years... something many people fantasize about... it could, on the other hand, crash badly into a huge smoking crater.

remyruff likes this.
  7. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    First time my wife told anyone was when she had a few drinks in her and just blurted it out. I was absolutely mortified and gave her that look of "What the fuck are you doing!?!" After a few little jokes from some of them, we find out that another couple got into it. I'm fine with it now, but she tries to be more careful these days.

gentleman zig and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    I can definitely see where, especially in the early days of being in a Chastity-practicing relationship, the non-chaste person might be somewhat stressed and really benefit from having someone else to talk with about the entire thing... I would expect it could be very difficult to come to grips with if you weren't prepared....

9. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    I mean, getting past the fantasy, this is not okay.

Tom Harris and KMW’s like this.
  10. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I think its super hot and its casual. What's the harm besides the fragile ego of a guy locked in chastity?
    Yes its a mind fuck, its what it is supposed to be. Have fun and get excited.

gentleman zig likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Wasn’t this an episode of friends? The one where Phoebe locks her man?

12. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I think season 4 ep. 7

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    The problem I had with it was that it’s still relatively new for us (maybe 1 year now?) and I thought it was just something between me and her…. I know I post on here about it but it’s mostly anonymous, not like I’m going around posting it on Facebook or something. I often value my privacy

14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I can sort of see both sides here. For quite a while I've wanted to tell my BFF. It seems strange to have this one piece of my life quartered off as a secret from her. It really wouldn't be a big deal. She'd be super careful not to say anything awkward in front of hubby, and I would love to be able to confide in her.

On the other hand, hubby is an intensely private person and doesn't want anyone to know. To him it's not hot, it's just a pile of anxiety. I think he might be warming up to the idea a little, but until that happens I must respect his wishes.

15. Deleted member 109400

My wife is visiting her sister. Wondering how I’d feel if she shared.

16. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    This sounds like an opportunity to push the fantasy with your caged hubby.
    I would tell my wife never to reveal our secret to anyone however if she told me she had or was going to reveal this to her bestie I would be melting in my cage.
    As I know her best friend can be trusted to not share it further ultimately I would be okay with this as long as there was some tease and stimulation for me.
    For eg. her friend coming over and instructing me to do chores perhaps also having to do these in only my cage.
    I do feel this needs to be discussed beforehand though and would be an opportunity to use a safe word and ensure no hard limits are crossed. It truly depends on the dynamic of the relationship. Truly giving control to your KH could mean she can tell whomever she wants. Ultimately it depends on how much control is handed over.

17. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    This discussion surprises me - I mean the disapproval element. For me a vital ingredient is precisely NOT feeling safe and that I’ve surrendered all my boundaries… feel the same about safewords: ruins it. So frustrated in past relationships that the woman I was surrendering to couldn’t “get” that she had absolute power and that the whole point was her liberty to abuse it. I guess we’re all very different.

bondinchas, remyruff and Curious40ish like this.
  18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Two exes of mine once turned up unannounced, verbally humiliated me, tied me up and anally assaulted me with a wine bottle and then left me in tears. Years later one of them contacted me and apologised…. The apology took the shine of a cherished memory of that rarest of things for a masochist: genuine non-consensual bdsm.

John, remyruff and Curious40ish like this.
  19. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM

20. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Sure no safe word on this and total control for the KH means she tells who she likes. I just feel that it is a conversation that needs to be had before telling a bestie about it.
    If there is no limits and KH has full control as far as I am concerned she can change your FB profile to hubby in a cage if she wants. Depends on the couple and there dynamic.

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    When Madam and I started our bdsm/flr relationship she told me then that she was completely open about her sexuality and lifestyle and kept no secrets, but I was still mortified when I relised she had told her mother about me being locked! I think maybe better communication at the beginning would of been a good idea, but hindsight is a wonderful thing! It’s done now and you have made your feelings clear so all you can do is go with it, you never now it could be fun!

22. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    embrace it

gentleman zig likes this.
  23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    It's the constant be careful what you wish for, and that damned annoying but telling moment when every fiber of your body says "run", but at the same time, your D is straining at your cage. Big head says "Go", little head says "no". And you know how this guy thing works. The little head always wins, and the big head loses. figuratively, and literally. Oh well.

24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm always on the lookout for things to add to my "things that didn't happen" list.

KMW’s and RoyMunson like this.
  25. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    What hasn’t happened now?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wife told girlfriends about chastity

2. telling friends about his chastit cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice