To sail beyond the sunset

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Reneeownsmycock, Dec 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Reneeownsmycock

Reneeownsmycock New member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    About six months ago, i bought my first chastity device. I was interested in the idea of not controlling my orgasms. I had masterbated every day for 25 years. It was a need that i had no control over. The idea of mastering this need is what first attracted me. I bought a CB-6000s. I was disappointed in it for a number of reasons. But i was determined to make a serious attempt. This was all done in secret. In my marriage, i am the dominant one particularly in the bedroom.

My goal was to wear the device when ever i was not with my wife. This turned out to be harder than i first thought. It took a while to get used to wearing it and the first night i slept in it was hell. The worst part was that i could pullout when ever i wanted. I tried several antipullout deviced but they all failed. After three months i bought a Looker 2. Despite the plug, the first time i wore it, was the first time i was comfortable in chastity. The security of it meant for the first time, i went more then three days without an orgasm. It became a game. How long could i hold out? As a wild card i continued to have sex with my wife trying not to cum. I would pretend to orgasm as she did. The quickly get rid of therefore condom. I often failed at not cuming. The i had been in chastity the harder it was.
    Two weeks ago, she found me in chastity. I explained that i was doing it so i could focus my sexual enery on her.
    After a long talk, she said that i could continue to wear the device if i wanted to. She even took one of the keys and hid the other.

I am now in my second week of full time chastity. I still have access to the key if i want it but i have to ask her. It is an odd feeling. Both exciting and scary. I dont know this is heading. For once, i am not in control. But i dont want to stop.

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Being in chastity and holding your own key and being in chastity and having someone else hold the kay is two completely different ballgames. Now you get to find out what real chastity is. Chances are, as your wife discovers the power she possesses, your access to the key will be less and less.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice