Finally, a chance to spend time with my Mistress's together

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Caged Wolf, May 6, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    It's been a month tomorrow since I was collared, and offered my submission to my wife, and to a very good friend of both of ours. Today I was finally able to spend time with both of my Mistress's, serve them lunch while they talked, then had some training time and settled my punishment and praise debts with my 2nd Mistress.

I have to say, I am one VERY LUCKY submissive!! Today was just another step on the path we have chosen together, but OMG, what a day. I was instructed on the reasons and meaning of her use of paddles, crops, etc., while she reenforced the fact she would not cause me undue pain. For my performance and transgresions since the collaring ceremony I had accrued 9 praise and 2 punishments.

My Punishment was to wash, then kiss her feet (2 punishments, 2 feet, works good!). I was allowed to not only wash, but to massage them prior to kissing each, and spent an easy 10-15 minutes on this. I would have willingly spent longer, but our time together was limitied.

My Praise reward was 9 minutes of pleasure. This entailed me kneeling on the floor and my 2nd Mistress using this time to explore and learn my body, where I am sensitive, what pushes my buttons, and just generally teasing me mercilessly. I have to say, she found several places that evoked the desired response!!!

After today, any minor concerns I had about relenquishing all control to my Mistress's is gone, and I am very much looking forward to serving both Mistress's to the utmost of my abilities!!!

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Forgot to mention, While with both of my Mistress's, I was also collared with my permanent collar! The one used at the ceremony was a placeholder while the permanent one was being built. I am now wearing a custom 18" silver chain with a barrel clasp. It is a heavier chain, much more noticable to me than the original one, and should hold up to my lifestyle better!

BUT, I'm still not changing my Mood icon, as I know I am still not worthy of the gift I have been given!

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice