Looking for an affordable chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ShadowedMoon, Jul 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. ShadowedMoon

ShadowedMoon New member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    hello, I've come to these forums in hopes that someone can help me pick out my first chastity device, I don't have much of a budget (around 50-70 dollars, starving student here) but I've seen several options floating around on ebay that might work, the sizing however is questionable so I was wondering if I could find answers to if the stuff available to me would be any good...

I'm very small flaccid, from base to tip is just 2", when fully erect 5.5" and width wise just shy of 1.5" (2mm off) if measured directly across, I'd like the device to be somewhat comfortable, if not for the penis, for the balls (the vicegrip space in the CB models looks rather impossible to me) so... @.@

does anyone have suggestions for a device that'd work? anything on ebay under 70 would be preferable, steel would be super nice as well...

as a sidenote if I do end up getting one of the suggestions I would be possibly be seeking a keyholder as I'm pretty sure I'd give up too easily otherwise :\

hoping I can figure this out by monday as I'm eager to order up my first device :)

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Try one of the ebay models in steel they are a good basis to begin with and if combined with a steel fine chain around the waist to help secure and support the device makes for a good place to get experience of chastity belt wear. Until you get a keyholder try mailing the key to someone out of town maybe on here and ask them to return the reply paid envelope to you after a few days although be careful as it could always get lost in the post! now theres a thought to ponder on.

3. ShadowedMoon

ShadowedMoon New member

Local Time:
    @Stroppy
    the problem with the few steel ones on ebay is they're seemingly far too long for my rather small penis, plus the lack of sizing rings doesn't help either...from what I can see its either birdlocked or the CB line for me, I just have no idea what would work best

4. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    My mistress has determined that a switch cut from our rose bush outside is a very effective chastity device. One session with that and I do not touch myself for a very long time!

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    If you go for one of the spiral types you can actually compress them back smaller or if need be stretch them bigger to suit, i had to make mine a bit shorter and it is possible to close the gaps between the spirals by compressing them together.

6. justsayin

justsayin New member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
  7. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    was just wondering how the quality of the ebay item was compared to the real thing, or how you feel the quality is? is it a good item? i have been wanting to get a small cage, but they are far cheaper on ebay

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Oh billyboi, your attitude does amuse Me.

9. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    just thought i would share what i thought of the cheap 6000s ebay edition. it definently isn't the same cb-6000 i have. you can tell it is made a little cheaper. however it feels pretty durable. the biggest difference i notice, is it lacks material in some spots. the rings are shaped in an i beam, instead of being solid. not sure about comfort with that, as i used my old 6000 ring, with the new 6000s cage. just wanted to share, incase anyone was wondering.

btw, huge difference going to the smaller cage!

10. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
  11. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    HI,

My wife upgraded my cage from a plastic CB600 to a metal cage bought on ebay for £19.00, and it fits very well no problems with it so far. She feels confident to leave me locked 24/7 only being released for penetration. The design allows easy cleaning in the shower so I'm not unlocked any more for weekly cleaning, the CB600 was not suitable for long term use. Plastic bits broke several times.

12. kinkytodd

kinkytodd New member

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    If you're still looking consider the Bon-4, Birdlocked or the new Dick Cage, They have it in a "small" :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice