emlalock, need help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ziggey, Apr 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. ziggey

ziggey New member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Well its as simple as the title, my first chastity is arriving this week and me and my master were looking for ways to prevent me from chickening out since its an online relationship. Now I stumbled upon emlalock today, for people that don't know it, its basically a timer with a bunch of options and extras, that releases you after it hits 0 by giving you the code of a combination lock which is locking your keys or directly on your chastity. (Change the combination while blindfolded and on skype so my master/keyholder can see it, after that scramble it. And he can set up the site. Now I've been testing it a bit and emlalock has so many settings and I'm not sure how to get so that it works for us. Essentially my master/kh wants to have a visible timer for me, with a daily roulette that 1/6 subtracts 12 hours, 1/6 subtracts 6 hours, 1/6 nothing, 2/6 add 12 hours, 1/6 add 24 hours. Now he should be able to add, the maximum time should be 1 month just in case, and minimum 0, now I think we can get that but were confused about other people adding/subtracting time, is it possible to turn this on or off or limit it? We want it strictly just him adding and subtracting , the daily wheel and that is it. All help is appreciated.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Yes you turn off voting..its the voting that allows other people to add and subtract time...you can also turn off your feed.....and yes you can set that up with the wheel of fortune.

Even though my keyholder is not remote we still use it ...it sometimes decides if my cock is going to be let out or not during play...the only bad thing is there is no setting to remove her ability to see the combination at any time....I think it would be better if she could not even let me out...but alas it is about her control....

In any case...I bought a safe https://www.bunnings.com.au/sandleford-200-x-300-x-200mm-gem-anti-theft-digital-safe_p4220419

They were on special for $20. its a digital 8 digit combination.

Generate a random number using this link:

https://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=10000000&max=100000000&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new

Take a photo of it with your phone then close your browser window and clear your browser image cache

Get someone else to set the combination to your safe...or to be honest I do my own...its hard to remember a 8 digit number unless you intentionally memorize it but if you get a friend to set it then your good.

Send the picture to your keyholder...then DELETE the picture...no point cheating or what is the point ....although we use added security per below. Leave the safe door open until you are told to put your keys in there and seal your fate once your session has begun.

All of these safes come with safety keys...so if the batteries go flat or emlalock drops its guts you can get your keys out without smashing the safe with an axe...we put the keys in a plastic bottle with a tamper proof wire, then freeze it...as shown in the below pictures...the bottle is kept in mistress freezer at her home....but the important thing is that its tamper proof.

As a added measure mistress uses the same tag and wire to thread through my lock on my cage so even if i fib about the combination lock i cant use a key without her knowing (pictures are as of right now but hopefully we will be changing the tag tonight!!!).

Most things I can think of a way of defeating...but not the tag wire threaded through the lock...

hope you find this useful

IMG_1147.jpg IMG_1148.jpg IMG_1412.JPG IMG_1413.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice