Prostate issues during longer lockups

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nz2024, Feb 19, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. nz2024

nz2024 New member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Hi all. I'm looking for some advice as a bit of a newbie. Although my wife and I have played with chastity for a couple years, it's only in the last few months that things have gotten serious. I am very committed to this and want to make it work long term.

I am currently going on almost 7 weeks locked almost 24/7. I have struggled living in a very cold climate that has required me to unlock from time to time but that is for another post.

My issue is that in the last couple of weeks I have experienced what I can only describe as the feeling of a swollen prostate. I find myself urinating in spurts sometimes and also some discomfort when in need a BM.

I'm wondering how many of you that do longer term lockups have forms of gentle relief for this issue. I have been told I will get a release this weekend as it is our anniversary but I also expect her to set a longer lock up for next time as the goal is to work into longer periods over time.
    We have not played with anything like ruined O's or prostate milking.

Am I being selfish if I bring this up as an option to extend my lockup periods or do I need to just learn to deal with it.

Backstory I have never had any prostate issues previously. I am 46 and always slept through the night etc. Advice please because I can tend to be a bit of a baby and am not sure if I should just toughen up.

boi paul likes this.
  2. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    I’ve been locked up for many years 24/7/365 and your body does go through changes. However, if there is anything that concerns you then you must get medical advice. Trust me, doctors are use to issues and giving advice on many kinks including chastity. If you’re worried then take your wife a long as well. Doctors are more than happy to discuss any concerns and give good advice. It’s easier for them to guide you than to fix something that’s gone wrong. my doctor was brilliant and we discussed potential risks, how the body reacts to long periods of chastity etc. they really have seen and heard it all, so don’t worry. It’s always better to get good medical advice from a qualified professional than members of the general public.

3. nz2024

nz2024 New member

Local Time:

boi paul likes this.
  4. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I second the advice given above by @LockedForLife82. Where prostates are concerned, if you have concerns then do not delay in getting it checked. If there is anything nasty going on, then the sooner it is diagnosed, the sooner treatment can start and the better the prognosis will be.

There is probably nothing to worry about, but you are obviously worried, so take action ASAP.

Don't be too surprised if the advice is to stop using your cage and, yes, you should mention it.

Please keep us informed.

LockedForLife82 likes this.
  5. nz2024

nz2024 New member

Local Time:
    That makes sense. I will take your advice to heart. I don't like to think that I would have some sort of physical issue that would preclude me from pursuing this lifestyle. I don't really think there is a serious issue and I may be overly sensitive but it doesn't hurt to get checked out.

boi paul and LockedForLife82 like this.
  6. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    Better to be safe than sorry. Be upfront and honest.

boi paul likes this.
  7. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Yes, speaking with your doctor about your concerns may be nothing but better safe than sorry

8. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I agree with the others: if you're seeking medical advice, get it from the professionals.

Since you're describing a problem that happens after a period of lockup, and describing symptoms of enlarged prostate, I recommend you go to the doctor when the symptoms are occurring so they can see (feel) it for themselves. They will likely notice it is enlarged, especially in conjunction with you telling them your symptoms. Then you can decide if you're comfortable telling them the reason/pattern you know (regarding chastity), otherwise they will go through the regular screening procedure from enlarged prostate (ultrasound/imaging, urine test, possibly blood test, possibly semen test). They still might, just to be safe, unless you insist otherwise.

But... what's your end goal? They will likely advise you that leading advice for prostate health is to flush it periodically via ejaculation, particularly in older men. The details on HOW you flush it are up to you - the studies that identified prostate cancer risk vs ejaculation rate didn't control for method of ejaculation, but the speculation on why the correlation existed suggested it had only to do with prostatic fluid remaining for too long increasing rates of free radicals, in which case it wouldn't matter the method of inducing ejaculation.

I am not a doctor, but based on studies and medical articles I've read, I think the best approach is to periodically ejaculate, if not via sex or masturbation, then at least through some other stimulation that achieves it (vibratory on cage, shaking cage, prostate milking, pegging, whatever you guys decide). The frequency depends on the individual man, and factors like age, but I'd tend to expect between once a week and once a month would be best. Listening to your body and these type of symptoms is probably a good approach too, ie: when you start finding urination to be noticeably restricted, or BMs are incomplete or infrequent.

LockedForLife82 and boi paul like this.
  9. nz2024

nz2024 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies. I am scheduling a check up just to be safe.

I am however still curious how many of you feel a need for a release of some sort from time to time, and if so, did you work into that or go there from the start. So much of this seems to be something that takes time to achieve. My end goal is to do away with any release but I know it will be a process if my health allows. I am a very healthy person overall but I tend to be a little bit of a hypochondriac. I hear so many conflicting opinions on health as it relates to long term denial.

I know that no one here can give me medical advice and I will consult a doctor. Just would like to hear others experiences on the matter. I'm wondering if things subside over time or if you just get used to it etc.

boi paul likes this.
  10. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Great advice!

11. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    This is something you need to take slow and build up your confidence with. Do your research and only consider long term lock ups when your confident and understand your body and the effects chastity has on you, everyone handles it differently.
    For me, I have experienced shrinkage, impotence and many other issues. But I am locked up for years at a time. You will also find after periods of long term chastity that once the cage is removed that initially you will suffer bruising and swelling. This is due to the tissues in the penis being able to stretch again. I also experience depression and anxiety without my cage on, I feel like a part of me is missing and I don’t like it. All these reason are why we are looking permanent locking.
    If you suffer with hypochondria then I would seriously suggest not trying to push yourself in to long term lockups. Definitely not until you have more experience and it’s something you are happy to consider and you have all the facts and understanding. It’s taken me 15 years to consider making it permanent, I started with 6 months and we added a couple of months extra after each release, but I knew I could manage this. Also you need to get use to maintaining your hygiene and knowing which cage is suitable for this.
    Like I said previously, speak with your doctor and get all the facts. Then get the experience gradually. However, don’t let it affect your mental health by pushing yourself past your limits. It’s a marathon and not a race.

12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Agree with everyone above. Guess it's unanimous. Let me add some actual detail. Assuming your lockup also implies orgasm denial, your testosterone levels will go up. This is generally good news but has drawbacks. With increased T, and less frequent ejaculations, your PSA numbers are going to change. This will look suspicious for prostate cancer. This is the #1 reason to work with your doctor. I'm in the middle of this scenario right now. Be safe rather than sorry.

littleguy3 and LockedForLife82 like this.
  13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    You know it may have nothing to do with your prostate. Weeing in spurts could be from the ring of the cage pressing on the urethra and impeding the flow. You mentioned you’re new to chastity, this could be a settling in period, or the ring being too tight. Having said that, for peace of mind, going to the doc isn’t a bad idea.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    In my case my psa number went down a bit and has been the same for the four years as chastity has become far more strict and my orgasms have gone down drastically. I get labs done every year now, and was getting them done every few months due to being on TRT, my T level is what regular docs would consider very high especially for someone my age too. So I guess you never know and should definitely involve your doctor if you’re having issues or are worried you might.

atxmtb likes this.
  15. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Unlock, cum your brains out for a couple of days. If the problems don't go away get your prostate checked.

Actually, just get your prostate checked. You're 46. It's time to start regular checks.

16. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have had serious prostate issues that required surgery. Talk with your MD/DO and see if you're a candidate for Flomax and Avodart. That combination is a gold standard for BPH which age of onset is usually in the late 40-50's. I worked in the Big Pharma field for many years and have experience 1st hand with BPH. That is generally what most Docs' will give first line.

Last year I had some other surgery that required I be catheterized for 10 days. I ended up with a serious Urinary Tract Infection and was hospitalized. They killed the infection with Levaquin Antibiotic. I pee like a race horse now. What you described could be a low grade infection. Regardless, GET IT CHECKED!!!

Good luck and enjoy chastity for what it does for you!

FlyBoyCFI
    Down & Locked...Check

17. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    You likely have prostatitis. You need to:
    * Unlock and ejaculate
    * see a doctor immediately and get the antibiotics you need for a bacterial infection of your prostate

What will likely happen next if you don't:
    * fever
    *chills
    *inability to effectively pass urine

and it gets worse from there.

Good luck

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice