A very curious case

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Mar 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    In August 2015 I sent a lock (without keys) to someone I had been speaking to on fetlife, a couple of days later he sent me this proof photo (my old profile name) :

11.jpg

Most subs I have sent locks to message me every day and I get to know them quite well, but this one was different, he very rarely contacted me, I messaged him every month to request a proof photo but after 6 months we barely spoke.

Usually they claim they are locking themselves for me (true or false), but this one had unknown motives.

Fast forward to February 2018... 2 days ago I was sorting my email contacts list out and I came across his details, I sent him a message and he replied and said he was still locked! I found this hard to believe and asked him to send a proof photo....

12.jpg

You may be a bit incredulous, so am I!

He said "surprisingly perhaps i am still locked. i did, i confess, consider a couple of times breaking the device off but on reflection i realised that i don't really miss the use of that within it that greatly any more so quickly put the thought aside and left it in place.... i have grown to have little care about that function as i doubt i will have much, if any, use for it".

I asked what he does about cleaning, he replied "Power shower and hair drier, dusting of medicated talc for good measure... From the point of view of hygiene it does take extra care and can be a bit of a challenge but doesn't seem to be an insurmountable problem. For a long while chaffing was an issue but baby oil and time cured that".

I brought up the subject of health concerns of long time locking, he said "Yes i do recall seeing something about that but nothing compelling tbh. Also read just as many pieces contradicting it. It is actually possible to achieve an orgasm whilst in chastity, which of course i am sure You know. The downsides are though that: a)i t's a long winded hassle and b) even if you get there it's the most frustratingly pleasureless experience imaginable, far worse than not cumming at all".

So there you go, a very curious case. Locked for 2 and a half years! I have no reason to believe he is lying, he would have nothing to gain from it.

I might encourage him to join the site and give his side of the story.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry to be cynical, but my guess is he's figured out how to pick the lock!

3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I am cynical as well, but what would he have to gain from lying?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Your continued attention? :)

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He knew he could have chatted to me any time he liked, he wouldn't have to pretend to be locked.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I am usually fairly cynical, but it sounds genuine, especially since he all but admitted that he could still get off while wearing it, and for the most part given that up due to it not being worth all the work. Not my cup of tea, but it seems he really has no use for it (maybe some issues, some people do not like their genitals).

Looks like he really was in it for the long haul, and the thought of disappointing Lucy was not something he was willing to do. Hats off to him, I don't think I could pull off wearing one of these things without some encouragement.

7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    He definitely is not the normal bloke that constantly bombarded you with multiple emails and contact requests.

As hard as it may be to believe and quite contrary to most guys M.O. ... I would have to lean towards "genuine" in this case.

Kudos to him, and guessing he gets a special star next to his name on L-U-C-Y's list ;)

Oh and I would definitely not want to be caught up into L-U-C-Y's Simultaneous Chastity Competition with that guy in the mix. :eek:

Penney likes this.
  8. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I'd be curious to know why he's been silent for so long and why he's suddenly decided to make contact again. What's changed?

Surely there must have been occasions when he needed to communicate with his KH for encouragement ... or, more importantly, to send her his love and to ask how she is. It would have been considerate.

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    IDK, those finger nails look kinda long and the legs looked shaved. My guess is he is on hormones or something and has no use for it anyways lol. Plus the cb6000 with a padlock is not the most secure set up. Pull out is possible. But really who knows, just my opinion.

10. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    I fully understand this subs motivation. The ones who constantly bombard are more likely to be the ones who require wank fodder to be available for pleasure purposes. There are those that desire nothing more than to offer their access to pleasure to a Superior Woman's decision. I think this guy falls into this category. Once the decision to deny has been made, the subject does not require anymore direction. The single instruction was enough to provide the subject with all the direction it needs. Should the Superior decide at some stage to alter the order, the subject will comply. There is no bottom topping here, just total compliance and total control. There are two profound impacts here; the subject's decision that it has no use for what is in the cage and the Superior's decision that the subject will no longer have access to what is in the cage. Basically, total submission and total power. I think the subject's only hope here is that @L-u-c-y (Partner) original decision to deny remains in place with no rescind order. Curious yes, but only because in most circumstances cagees require constant engagement to keep their kink alive. This subject is perfectly at peace with its life. Well done @L-u-c-y (Partner) you have real ownership of the subject's cock.

Panda2010 likes this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It is a curious one and I don't know if he's genuine or not. But at the very least he is respectful and isn't trying to use it as wank fodder by contacting Miss L-u-c-y and trying to ensure here engagement.

12. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Yes, good spot. Another possible theory is that of a virtual penectomy. Balls still intact to ensure sexual frustration continues, but cock agenesis ensures no pleasure is gained. The difference here, @L-u-c-y (Partner) has the power to restore and the power to continue the removal. Ultimate Power meets ultimate sacrifice. Would love to see how this one plays out.

张恩碧 and guest 2942 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I worn that same cage for over Two years. While removing it regularly for cleaning. I would have to agree with @latexbound he has been removing it or hardly even wears it.

The reson I say this is the condition of the cage would show more wear over 2-5 years and he wasn't shortened the pins yet. Having longer pins makes no sense if you never remove it. The lock still looks like it's new. This is the internet so you can't take every thing at 100% truth. After 2.5 years this cage being plastic doesn't stand up to everyday use, it'll crack other parts will break. I had three issues of things breaking in 2 years. So in my Opinion the Photo is False.

14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'll agree. Having used a couple of the CB series devices myself there's no way that the device has been kept that clean and shiny after more than 2 years continuous use. There are no scratches, no dirt in the internal seams, no stains, both of mine looked like they'd each been to hell and back after just a few cumulative months of use.

15. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I’d say he either learned how to pick the lock or bought an identical one and cut the other off. If that’s the case I’d send him the key with it engraved so you know it’s yours and have him video himself unlocking the cage with it.

16. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    @L-u-c-y (Partner) it would be interesting to know Your motivation for this initiative. What would You like to get from this? most grateful if You deemed this post worthy of a reply.

17. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    To avoid this I guess a lock with a number like the plastic lock, one engraved provided by you should avoid people who cheat.
    He also could have find a similar one, it look like a standard lock; not a rare model.
    If he is a cheater I guess he is playing a game with the desire of being admired of you grateful of his accomplished work.
    he could also be genuine and in that case he has to obey your order to have periodic pictures. In a FLR it is not "a la carte", you obey order or you don't play the game.
    Threat him to stop if he is not regular, that may push him to be more serious. And check the timestamp of the pic he send. Just to be sure he don't do plenty in one row.

18. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    My first device was a clear CB and it went kind of milky after long term wear!

19. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    [QUOTE="L-u-c-y (Partner), post: 247843, member: .....
    I might encourage him to join the site and give his side of the story.[/QUOTE]
    Well seem to well fit and someone whom really got the trick to kept locked permanent.

You should get him ready for piercing and of course permanent locking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice