party nite

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by key4lisa, Jan 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    to night is my works party at the hilton hotel,:champagne-088: really looking forward to it, as hav'nt been out for a long tme.. L4L has new panties to wear and i have new knee high suede boots and skirt really looking forward to dressing up.. but i forgot to buy myself new panties so i guess i wont be wearing any..:slut: just hope we can behave are selves :innocent0002: dont no wether to lock him back up as he's been free for few days and has'nt been able to keep his hands, tongue and cock off me :bj: which has been very nice and very enjoyable :ten-on-ten: but very exhausting.. so the sooner he's looked back up the beta.. it's going to be a interesting nite.. tell you all about it tomorrow if i'm in a fit state that is :sick0026: x

2. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Have fun!

Lisa,

Luv hearing about your adventures....have fun tonite and can't wait to hear all about it...

3. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    will do.. just hope we dont get caught getting passionate in a broom cupboard or something.. x

4. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    My g/f and I have done a few things like that before. You should lock him up for the night and tease him all night......I know I would enjoy that. Once the party is over maybe unlock him......if he was good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice