FLR 2.0 - Beyond the Bedroom

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kcuck5280, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    So last night we had a discussion on where we are going with our marriage. The Queen asked me if I was truly serious about being in an FLR relationship. My response was to ask if this is what she wanted. Her answer was, "Yes." She then proceeded to tell me that for her, this would only work for her if we were full in. She said she needed to be in control not just sexually but also financially and in pretty much all other aspects of our lives. We both think this will be good for us. So we are now starting FLR 2.0. At heart, an FLR is a D/S relationship. I don't think we have truly been in that space before. It is going to be an interesting thing to explore.
    How many of you take things beyond the bedroom? If you do, how much and how so?

2. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Lucky, We have done some outside bedroom but I need to improve in submitting in all aspects.

3. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    My wife feels the same as yours. When we decided to live this way, it was all it nothing for her. We live this was in the bedroom and every other room. Financially, she is in charge. She gives me an allowance each week. Domestically, I do all cooking and cleaning with or wth out instruction. She always knows where I am via tracking phone app. She knows what I am doing at home via cameras. I need to ask permission to come and go. Any deviations or Missteps are met with discipline and correction.

So, this is what we call a Domme/Slave relationship. It’s the best relationship I have ever been in. Even though I have very limited freedom, it’s the most free I have ever felt.

4. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    We tried going that way, especially household chores but it didn't work. She's a total type a and what she discovered is that she likes to clean and generally doesn't want me to do it. Every once in a while I'll get a long list of chores (clean all the toilets, scrub the kitchen floor etc) which I have to do in cuffs but those are rare days.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For us it has spread from the bedroom, but it hasn’t permeated every aspect. I am still financially independent, and for the most part decide how I spend my free time.

I also make certain household decisions, based on me running those areas. I organize and keep the kitchen how I like it, but I do the cooking. Laundry room is the same. She also defers to me on other things that I am more informed on or is more my area like outside projects etc.

Discipline used to be more often, but can honestly say it hasn’t come up in quite some time, although it still gets threatened every once in awhile.

She is all or nothing when it comes to sexual control, no part time and little breaks, no switching roles or expectations. She isn’t into full out dictatorship, and we share each other’s skills and make the decisions based on our needs.

6. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    just make sure you have a plan b if she suddenly goes overboard. Remember as the sub you ultimatly have control.

Slave to a Goddess and kcuck5280 like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry I don’t really give much credence to the whole “I can refuse anytime I want so I’m the one calling the shots” theory. As far as a plan b...I’m married, it’s all about plan A. If she were to go overboard, we would discuss it and work something out.

You’re continued reluctance to give her control, is matched only by your perseverance to remain interested in the subject.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Were I living with or in close proximity to my KH that is something I would like to explore much more fully.

9. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    My wife and I live in a highly wife led marriage. As she has gained confidence, she has extended her control into most all financial decisions (I must ask for any single purchase over $100); partial control over my free time (I must advise/ask permission to visit a neighbor, go to the store, turn on the television, etc); doles most household chores to me (I do the laundry and ironing, floors, bathrooms, dusting, bed making, most of the dish washing and at least 50% of the cooking); she is working on making decisions regarding our life choices (she has decided the last two vacation locations, I am given the task to make it happen however, and while we are both involved in selecting a location to retire, ultimately her decision will be where we land up); and certainly she is inn 100% control over our intimate life (she is the one who decided it was time for locking me). In addition, she has found I respond well to physical discipline, and has also found that she enjoys the physical and mental relief that disciplining me affords her.

We started practicing male chastity as an aftermath of our FLR. She tells me she likes the feeling of total control she gets by locking me. It has taken three years of total commitment by me to restore her self confidence to the point where she has assumed the mantle of control and told me last October to by a chastity device. I have been in it nearly 100% of the time since, although she does let me out for daily exercise and hygiene, as well as some of our play times. I haven't orgasmed in well over a month, and that one she directed me to masturbated in front of her, yet al the while I am happily giving her two to three orgasms a week.
    It seems that her New Years Resolution is to become more directive and less tolerant of my lapses. She says she didn't make a resolution, but since the first of the month I have noticed a big change. She is not less loving, she has a huge heart for sure. But so far in 2019 it is like a light switch has been flipped. Her dominance over my life has amped up, as she is less reluctant to direct me to do things for her or our family. She is adamant we will never go back to a "equal" partnership. I do not feel slighted in the least, I have never been happier and or more satisfied with my life.

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Our FLR evolved over a number of years after discovering Male chastity and denial. While locked I feel naturally more submissive and D has responded by becoming more dominant. Our FLR extends well outside the bedroom and is on display at all times. D now expects all the trapping of being a goddess, opening car doors, pulling out her seat, ordering from the menu for both of us. I always assist with housework without being asked, but D also contributes her share of labour to these types of tasks. If at anytime her command is not met with enthusiasm then it will transfer back to the bedroom where her fun whipping and spanking sessions that end with her having orgasms become real punishment and the after whipping fun is not offered.
    This is a very happy place for me and I know D would never go back to a vanilla relationship.

Rectrix and HeavyFeather like this.
  11. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I would be speaking out of turn if I ever suggested what a plan B is between couples only that it would be prudent if things get to a point beyond what you are willing to accept. I don't mean you should quit at the first sign of adversity but I have seen too many times where couples diverge from where they were when they started their relationship. I guess some commit fully and jump right in and it is right and works for them. Some of us have ingrained habits and behaviors that make that difficult or impossible. In my work life I have always had to have plans b,c,d etc... and it is innate/automatic.

As for my continued presence, I have come to enjoy seeing how people are doing, not unlike facebook and get some pleasure out of seeing folks who are happy and satisfied.

12. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    It sounds like financial control is a pretty common thing. Today she took away my credit and debit cards except for one to an account she has sole control over. Any online purchases connected to other accounts I am to ask permission for. She is working on an FLR contract, still waiting to see what that involves (we had one about two years ago but never really executed it). Never in a millions would I think that my somewhat submissive and deferential wife would end up so dominant!

13. knightlyDevotion

Local Time:
    I have heard that it works well, but you must trust your Mistress with all your heart and soul. I came upon a woman in the worst period of my life. The history gets really complicated, but to make a long story short, she took everything I had and everything I will ever have, and left me to raise a child by myself. I will never have anything nor will I even be able to start a new life.

If you've found a Mistress you are the luckiest man in the world and I would do anything to trade places with you...and I wish I could tell you the difference between an incredible Mistress and a vixen.

I wish you the best.

HeavyFeather and Mash2214 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Chastity and FLR is our lifestyle. I do almost everything around the house. I don’t do all the cooking because she likes to cook sometimes but she doesn’t do the cleaning up.
    Our lifestyle also extends beyond the house to everywhere we go. She doesn’t lead me around on a leash but it’s effident that she’s in charge and I treat her with the out most of respect as a gentleman should when he’s with his Queen.
    Financially I look after most of the bigger things because she couldn’t be bothered with paying bills or what kind of vehicle we buy. She leaves those things for me to worry about. Don’t take this the wrong way she drives a Mustang Gt and a new SUV my truck and car are both over ten years old.

Every relationship is different and their is no one way to make it work. LFL

Penney and G42G like this.
  15. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    This sounds like fantasy bullshit to me unless the story ends with her going to prison for multiple felonies.

Locked in love likes this.
  16. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    My wife has some short term memory problems that led to our bills not being paid and credit rating in the dump. For this reason, I manage the finances. Major decisions are discussed but the day to day routine is dictated by her. She cooks supper but all the rest of the domestic chores are up to me.

Disciplining me is her right, as well as the method used. She has been afraid of hurting me so corporal punishment has been rare but she is getting more and more comfortable with the idea. She as been discussing discipline with some female doms at a club we belong to.

G42G likes this.
  17. knightlyDevotion

Local Time:
    It's not a bullshit fantasy. I got involved with an acquaintance at work following a very tragic event in my life. She was the one that breached the idea of an FLR relationship, which I quickly agreed to. We were soon married, and had a child 9 months later. The femdom 'games' stopped a few months after her pregnancy and we fell into a 'normal' marriage where she would be a stay at home mom until our daughter started school, when she would then go to work. However during this entire time she did maintain the bank account, which due to my work was a big relief. When our daughter began school my wife notified me that she was gay and was moving on with her life. I was left with a ~$100,000 in debt and had to declare bankruptcy. She wanted to keep the house and, full custody, and child support. When she saw I would never pay her child support she decided she didn't really want to be a mom, so she left me with a 6 year old to raise.

18. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    I find this very believeable as it sounds like a normal relationship gone bad! We are 15+ years into marriage and her tubes are tied so I am probably safe from the awful stuff that happened to you... but I do live in a no-fault divorce state that would likely give her half of everything if she ever left. But since she has taken total control of our marriage, I don't see that happening. After all, she can fuck any guy she wants, spend any money she wants, and keeps my cock in a cage.
    She was mentioning today I should have had a vasectomy instead of her having a tubal ligation... if we had been at this stage in our marriage years ago I am sure I would have done that.

It's very interesting reading how different FLRs extend beyond the bedroom. I am not expected to do all of the housework but it is my responsibility. My time is not my own any more. She gives me any free time. Weekly allowance is $25 cash. The card she gave me is for household purchases only.
    Yesterday she got a new car (something we had been considering for a while). When we brought the car home she reminded what great sex she would have to given me in our previous life and then left me locked up while she used a vibrator on herself. She did put my finger in her mouth as she got off and said that might be my cock in there tomorrow but I know better than to believe that.
    We bought the car a few hours from where we live in a town where she lives and went to college. While we were waiting around, she told me her about her boyfriend and the time who I don't know much about (this was about 20 yrs ago). She said she told him what to do pretty much 100% of the time. So some of this is making more sense in a big picture sense. Interestingly, she said one of her earlier sexual experiences in highschool involved her tying up her boyfriend at the time and walking out, leaving him naked in bed. I suppose she has always had a Dom side... and me a submissive one.
    Anyway, like she said, FLR 2.0 will be good for us.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Calibob -- your wife's ownership of her role and dedicated implementation of your FLR is my model and my goal. My wife knows she has this authority but is not consistent in using it. Like yours, she does require me to do most of the chores, but she has not yet accepted the need to be consistent and diligent in disciplining me, enforcing her rules, or training me emotionally. It's a slow process, the key to which, I think, is building her confidence. Just as most of men have been raised with a sort of toxic masculinity most of our women have been raised with a sort of toxic deference.

Breathe and Calibob like this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Financial control need not be part of FLR. I'm good at finances, she doesn't want to put in that level of effort. She has said that I should just "take care of us" both long-term and day-to-day. I was doing that before our FLR and likes how that works so she keeps that in place. Like any good marriage we're expected to discuss major decisions that wouldn't wholly pay for themselves entirely within our monthly cash flow cycle.

kcuck5280 likes this.
  21. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    So let's get this straight. You lost 100K and had to file bk. You have one child to raise. How does this get to "I'll never be able to start again"? You've got a kid and no debt (bad credit yes but that's repairable). I can tell you if I'd gotten out of my previous marriage for 100K, I'd be the happiest guy on the block. Unless I'm missing something, don't feel sorry for yourself. It's just money. You can get more. Sheesh.

I'm also not following the 'when she saw I wouldn't pay her child support'. It's not up to you, it's up to the courts. If you don't follow the court orders, you wind up in jail.

22. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    I totally agree, the process of my wife trusting in herself to lead, and trusting that I would no longer get in her way if she did exert her influence has been slow but steady. She has a natural inner strength that is so beautiful to me, and I am so happy she has begun to trust me and my professed submission. In our FLR we make it a habit to review my attitudes and actions weekly. Last night was review night. I asked her what about locking me she liked. Two things came from her lips; she likes that I have told her that when I'm locked she is constantly on my mind (which is so true); and she likes the feeling of control that being a keyholder gives her. She went on to say that she was please she now controls not only my orgasms, but my erections too. She feels my attention to her is magnified since I cannot touch my erect cock without her allowing it, and she loves the thought of that. Like you two, we are not to the point where she is consistent in using her authority, or consistent in disciplining, but I am extremely happy we are where we are, our marriage is so much better for it.

kcuck5280 and Rectrix like this.
  23. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    what's the strategy for Plans C or D, though? then what?

24. knightlyDevotion

Local Time:
    I knew that any money I gave her would not go to our daughter, and I would end up supporting her on top of the child support. I told her that I would take care of our child financially, but she would never get a dime in support. When she found I was serious she relented...and again, lost interest in raising our daughter.

After raising her alone with no ability to put anything away, I'm 53 and I'm paying for her to go to college.

25. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    I am used to pretty much buying whatever I want within reason. The current arrangement is a limited debit card for family/household expenses and a $25/weekly allowance. Anything else I have to ask for. At least this will cut down on spending.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice