Making the CB-6000s Inescapable

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ej2K8, Sep 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    i am about to enter into long-term chastity for a Mistress i met online. Considering that it is also long-distance, i wanted to take it upon myself to research ways to make the cage i'll be using (the CB-6000 short) inescapable.

i remember reading somewhere about someone who makes steel pins for the 6K. Does anyone here know who that is or how to get in touch with them?

Also, does anyone know of anything i can do to modify a lock to make it harder (if not impossible) to cut (such as something i can put on the shackle)? What locks would you recommend?

Thank you in advance.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Inasmuch as the entire cage and supporting hardware are made of plastic, you can't do this. But that's probably not what you meant.

Although I make pins for the 2k/3k devices, the 6k has an oval shape, and they are not interchangeable. I've never seen anyone making steel pins for the 6k, and I suspect that the extra machining involved to make them fit might be pretty expensive.

That said, it's more important to modify the device to prevent being able to pull out before you start thinking about a steel pin. I've had excellent luck with the KSD-G3 from the keptforher.com site. I've been using it on my 3k, and I'm pretty impressed.

There isn't much room to work with on those 3/4" wide locks. I've thought about making a metal insert to hide the hasp, but it's almost impossible to devise something that will fit in the small space, and not create some weird bulge in your pants. Over and above the ones you already get from the cage itself, I mean.

One more note - if you don't have any experience going long term already, you should probably take a month or so and start practicing, and working out the bugs in the fit and comfort.

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would echo what Tom said - work on not being able to pull out first. That will take time because at first, you are excited to be locked up, and that makes it harder to pull out - no pun intended :) The KSD-3G did not work for me- if it was tight enough to make it impossible to pull out, it was tight enough to rub me raw.

If you are new to chastity itself, watch closely for discomfort. That little annoying pinch or pressure can become an open sore in days. To wear it long term means getting it comfortable first. Yes, it will still be annoying and restricting at night and other times, but it should not hurt.

Steel pins and locks are not much use unless it is just a cost issue. Buy spares and you can do anything you want anyway. What I think you are looking for is to make escape undetectable. Numbered tags will do that. If you want inescapable, buy some epoxy ... (just kidding of course!).

For inescapable, many say piercings are the only way to go. They may be right.

js

4. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree that a piercing is the only way to go. With a little soap and hot water, anyone can pull out of a "locked balls" device like the CB-XXXX line. The male anatomy is pretty wonderful that way. Anyone who says otherwise isn't trying hard enough. The devices are still fun to have though.

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    ummm, maybe...but if the space between the cage and the ring is smaller than the diameter of your balls then it is physically impossible to slip out without excruciating pain.

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can't get the device off, but some people can wriggle their penis out of the tube, have a wank, and then squoosh it back in again, all with the cage still dangling from their wabbly bits.

The G3 (for me) prevents being able to pull it out of the tube. But we're all created differently, and some men are more squooshy and flexible, and can manage to wriggle it out no matter what they have as a security device. That's why some men resort to using a PA to anchor it.

7. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know the hole in the Curve pin is 1/8" (3mm), and I'm assuming the one for the 6K pin is about the same size. Does anybody know a quick way to size up the hole to 5/32" (4mm)?

8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Buy a 4mm drill bit at the hardware store and carefully drill out the existing hole? There really is no quick way to do that kind of thing. But the pins are only nylon, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i would recommend running the drill in reverse as when i did mine the bit grabbed the plastic and pulled the 3k right out of my hand when i tried it on forward at first. If i would have had it in my vise i think it would have broken it. Reverse first it will kind of melt its way through the hole. After the hole is bigger then run it on forward. This will help get rid of some of the melted leftovers. Then the rest comes off easily with a utility knife.

Rachel

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i always feel so guilty knowing i could pull-out of the CB2000 and do the nasty behind Mistress's back. piercings are definately the way to go. i've looked into tube chastities like Ms. Linda and think a 1-inch diameter, 2 1/2 inch tube will do the trick for a sissymaid like myself.

11. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    To make a device inescapable is impossible

there is always a way out. Chain to a paring can be cut, grease or lube gets you out tightest cage
    but one thing does it THATS FEAR a really good domme live and with a cane is the only answer.

Long distance is better than nothing but you need a womanalive and with you for maximun effect.

the cb6 as it arrives has crap spacers and only on lockpin so its inaccurate and flexes allowing ball escape

lms4620@tiscali.co.uk do a decent spacer kit with enough to pack all three pins to 0.5mm accuracy and THEYDO A STAINLESS STEEL LOCKPIN FOR THE 6K MODELS

12. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, but how much does it cost?

13. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    In regard to asking how much the stainless steel locking pin was, I contacted lms4620@tiscali.co.uk myself. Got a reply back that I could get the steel pin, the spacer kit, and 2 security rings w/ tie loops for 18 (about US$30), which seems like a damn good deal (esp. considering that it's free shipping).

Also, I came across this security insert (see here for more info). It seems like it would work quite well. Has anyone else tried it? If so, what did you think?

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    quite interesting. Buna rubber may be too soft to be effective though. I amcurious to hearfrom whomever triesit.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just curious, but what are the spacers made of?
    And what are the security rings?

16. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    to the top

17. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I posted about that recently, but the reponse wasn't overly positive: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2570

I may give it a try as I'm currently in a CB2000, but I'm not finding it as comfortable as my 6K or the 6Ks. :(

18. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I can probably pull out of the the CB-6000 (I haven't tried yet). I could pull out of the previous versions. However, when I've got the rings sized correctly I can't get back in. I wonder if this is the case for most guys. We also use numbered plastic locks; so I can always get out if I need to anyway. Of course my wife has quite a collection of whips and a remote shocking dog collar adjusted to fit my balls (thats the one that really scares me) - it's not such a good idea to be deliberately disobedient like that. ;)

19. emka8

emka8 New member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    hey everyone , this is actually my real post here however I must admit this topic interests me.
    i have a chastity cage as well, however my gf doesnt know :)
    I like to wear it sometimes with a number lock (that way .... i can always get out if i try the 999 number combinations)

I must say though that I also am able to get out of the cage when my dick is flacid, which ruins the whole chastity experience.
    Are there any cages today, who can make sure you cannot escape .
    I will never do a PA, however are there other possibilities to wear a cage without the possibility of getting out ?

Tom Allen suggested the G3 and i took a look at it . Do you mean the G3 in terms of a chastity cage, or do you mean you are using G3 to add it to your cage such as the link below : http://bdsm-product-wholesale.com/product/A190-1.html
    It seems to add something to the cage which then makes it difficult to get your penis out.

Anyway, if someone knows any handmade adjustments you can make for your chastity cage to be inescapable ... then i am very happy

my online mistress will like it too

20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I use the KSD-G3 add on, originally developed by keptforher.com. It helps to hold everything solidly into the tube, and for the most part, will make it extremely difficult to pull out.

21. emka8

emka8 New member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    How does it exactly wirk. Can you sometimes really not escape from it ? As i am using a number lock i really want to have a way where i can only get unlocked if i have the number combination code.

Any ither ideas to make it almost impossible to escape? How big is the difference for you when using a G3? Is it hard to add to the cage? Does it also has alock for the padlock to get trough?

22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    emka8, it works by the tip of the G3 pressing down on the skin, making the skin bunch up as you try to pull out. It's not totally foolproof, and the drawback is the tip can be painful if you are getting hard in the cage.

I actually found it useful in The Fort, a stainless steel clone of the CB3000 that was so heavy, the G3 helped to prevent slippage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice