A perfect night - Have to share

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gpsdude, Sep 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. gpsdude

gpsdude Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    My wife is only occasonaly interested in my my chastity, but 2 nights ago, I had a rather awesome evening. I hope this is the appropriate place to share a true story.

I work days, and my wife works nights, so our sleeping times are not always lined up. I was sleeping about 1 AM and she came in to wake me up and annouce she needs an orgasm. So I was allowed insertion, but with no condom, to ensure I would not cum. It seems it "wasn't enough", so I had to use oral and fingers to finish the job.

Once she had it, her sexual interst in me suddenly dropped. I was left with an erection, and I knew better then ask for attention. Well to make matters worse, she wanted to relax & watch a recorded show in the bedroom, which would have kept me awake.

She told me she wants the king size bed to herself to watch some TV, and for me to put my chastity device on, and go sleep on the couch downstairs. I told her I am hard, and I would need a cold shower to get into it. She didn't wee what the problem was.

So after a cold shower about 1:30 AM, I finally got it on. She told me to lock the door behind me, so I am sure not to come back until mornig. I was able to grab a pillow, but no clothes. So I found a blanket, and it was a long night on the couch.

One of the best parts (for me) was I had to knock on my own bedroom door at 7 AM, and wait several minutes for her to wake up & let me in to get the key & get ready for work.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Congratulations!

I think sometimes it can be hard for the submissive not to retaliate if their SO only does this occassionally. Of course the rewards are fabulous if you are able to submit completely... it's more likely an affair to be repeated and built on.

:love0059:

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    it all takes little steps in most cases.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice