Earning rewards through tasks

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Underground King, Jun 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Underground King

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hi all what are some possible tasks i could do for my wife/keyholder if she is forcing me to earn my next release. (ps were very new do this so nothing on the extreme side, thank you)

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    We don't have any formal points system but my wife loves when the house stays in one piece. She chases kids around all day and if she has to do everything around the house as well that leaves no energy for sex or sex related activities.

She loves it when I make coffee and her breakfast in the morning before she gets up.
    If I can get the kids dress and eating breakfast that's a plus.
    I put away the dishes that I loaded in the dishwasher the night before and ran them while we slept.
    Clean up the kitchen if we didn't get a chance the night before.
    Come home from work and clean the kitchen up and load the dishwasher. ( She cooks alot!)
    Clean the pain in the ass pots and pans and kitchen gadgets.
    Fold laundry that is on the couch and put it away. Sometimes in the morning. I fold it and give the kids there's to put away.
    Clean out the pool skimmer in the morning.
    Keep my stuff put away. She loves to pick out the one thing that's mine off the table in a mass of her clutter and ask "why did you leave this out??".
    Vacuum the house on the weekends.
    Take care of any honey dos she has thought of during the week.
    Keep the shower drain cleaned out.

Basically just make her day easier. She definitely notices and it shows in the bed room and her mood.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    We don't have any tasks that earn a release, but plenty of tasks I'm punished for if I don't do them. A couple of nice simple ones that most women will appreciate would be breakfast in bed and foot rubs. My wife really likes those. Another simple one is make the bed everyday. Not just pull the sheets up, make it neatly like hotel room service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice