Day 3 of 24/7 Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kerose, Feb 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Kerose

Kerose matt's keyholder
    Verified Female

Nurse
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Last night before bed I went over his schedule with him for the next day and what I expected of him. Like a good subby when I woke up this morning I heard him in the kitchen washing dishes and making breakfast. its still 10 minutes before my scheduled "wake up" time but i bet he will be in here to service me right on time. I am loving this! He seems a lot happier with his role and I feel like I'm not the only one responsible for all the day to day activities.

We did have some trouble with new cage we purchased. he had been out of a cage for over a week and he seemed to have grown. so the smaller cage we bought was to small and the original cage we had seemed to fit now. so we went back to using the original cage and by last night he had already adjusted enough to fit the new one. guess we will see how that goes. his issue was the gap between where the cage and ring secure together kept pinching him. Although I cant say him scrunching in pain when I bumped him didn't excite me a little. ;)

2. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    With respect Miss Kerose, glad to hear your subby hubby is settling into his new routine for you. I hope the cage issues resolve once his true flaccid size has adjusted. :lockkey:

3. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Have you considered getting him pierced? He might be wanting this already, it only takes a weak moment with a ball trap device and weeks of buildup can be wasted.

4. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I have found that it takes a little while to adjust to a smaller cage. After a while your subby should be comfortable with it . When I was given a super small cage , I looked at it and got scared. No way I will ever be comfortable in it! The first couple of days was rough and she put the next smallest cage on me for a week then then the small cage again . Over the next few weeks this pattern repeated it self with longer times in the small cage and shorter in the bigger one . I now wear the small cage 24 / 7 with no problems and have been for months . She is now looking for a smaller one . Thanks for letting me share. Maid Denise

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I think a proper sized cage would be better. As much as you can fit into a really small one, the amount of skin is never going shrink so much to avoid bunching up and creating pain points. Unless it’s a contained cage, perhaps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice