Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChristinaTS, Feb 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. ChristinaTS

ChristinaTS Active member

College student
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I’m wondering if anyone else has issues with shrinkage and chastity. I have been in chastity for the most part of the last year. Plus I am on hormones. I lost the initial inch from hormones years ago. Now in the last year I seem to have lost another inch. Anyone else had this?

Maid Denise likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    you may experience shrinkage from hormones, but not from being caged. That's a physical impossibility, despite what very many people try to tell you.

sylvana chastity likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    It’s the capillaries and other spongy material not being filled as often, hence when they do it isn’t stretched out and pliable for full erection. It’s all from lack of blood flow(even the hormones) you don’t actually lose any length if it keeps getting used.

Let it out and use it often and it will bounce back, that is if you can still get erections while on hormones.

HeavyFeather, b_quark and ChristinaTS like this.
  4. ChristinaTS

ChristinaTS Active member

College student
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Alright... I talked with my Domme friend and she has helped me. She made mandatory edging... Which after a few days of this and long sessions, I did go back to normal size... Thank you all for your input!! :)

Maid Denise and Guest 3729 like this.
  5. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    So basically, you greet people and tell them that what they are experiencing is not happening.

Guest 4328 and ChristinaTS like this.
  6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    In the last 4 years I have experienced some shrinkage to a degree but I have a somewhat more unique situation. I developed Peyronies (hereditary disease) and that can cause some shrinkage as well really severe bending when erect which thankfully I don’t really have. I’ve been out of my cage at different points for different periods of time and figured if my size was going to comeback it would’ve but hasn’t. I want to say I went into chastity with about a 6 inch erection, it’s been a long time since I measured, these things aren’t as important to check on especially when you’re not a teenager anymore lol. After discovering Peyronies I pay a little closer attention to my length and the direction of bend in my erections when I am allowed an erection. I’m slightly bent upward a little more than before which is not a big deal and turns out my Miss actually enjoys the way it feels. But I’m only about 5 inches in length now and regardless how much edging that is allowed no extra length seems to come back. More than likely it’s the Peyronies but could also be in combination with chastity. There’s a few threads floating around on here as this is a question that comes up fairly often. I think some experience temporary shrinkage and I think a lot never see a change but always good to play it safe and be aware. From the sounds of it you’ll be edging quite often and shouldn’t have any issues. I’m usually locked up for 1 week before play but sometimes up to 3 to 4 weeks with no edging or touching in between. That could also play a roll in my shrinkage situation as well.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    I haven't. I've explained that if he is experiencing shrinkage it can only be from the hormones he's taking.

SissyDee likes this.
  8. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    NOT true! My erection was 5.5 inches 4 years ago before my wife put me in strict chastity. Now, it is only 4.5 inches! I've definitely lost 1 inch from my erection over the past 4 years. I'm not saying it is permanent but I'll probably never know since I'm almost never unlocked and only get to have an erection on a very limited basis.

muq765 and Rectrix like this.
  9. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    For those who have experienced shrinkage, do you find that desirable? Do you desire continued shrinkage?

10. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    not sure why I’m even wading in here. Just do a search of the Mansion for shrinkage. Most every thread comes to the same conclusion. You can’t permanently shrink your dick because you lock it up. Once it starts getting regular use it goes right back. The medical reasons for that are listed there.

And if your never gonna use it again, does it really matter how short it is?

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's not a "desire" thing. It's just the way it is. She knows it's smaller when she takes it out. If she puts it back in she's saying it doesn't matter to her. So it's just the way it is. Maybe someday she'll let it out for a while and it'll regrow. More likely she won't. But since I'm not using it what does it matter?

Giveitup likes this.
  12. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is the same for us!

b_quark, Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  13. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I have been reading the back and forth on this subject. I hadn't really done much research, however, shrinkage was one of my goals. Since, for over a year, other than occasional removal for cleaning, my cage is on all the time, I really don't have any means to compare at this point. It does disappoint me to hear that it won't happen. I guess Oscar is right though. Since it will never be used again, I guess it doesn't really matter. It's locked, restricted, for good, and that is the most important thing.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    I don't know why, but I find this topic to be very interesting. Maybe it's the idea of a woman overseeing the shrinkage of a mans penis as part of a power thing.

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice