Humiliating release methods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by smallboy4686, Mar 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Howdy all,

I have a scheduled release coming up here soon and my keyholder and I are interested in finding additional humiliating ways to cum when your unlocked from chastity. Surely there is a list of ideas compiled somewhere on the web? But my googlings turned up nothing. Anyways, if someone can point me in a direction, or share their own experiences or ideas, we would appreciate it.

Thank you!

sissyincage and Hard-Aching-69 like this.
  2. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Have someone watch while you jerk off onto a plate then lick it clean.

or fuck a blow up doll then clean that again while being watched

my former domme made me do both and they were super humiliating

4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I've always thought being unlocked for "sex" then my wife telling me that I have to have sex with this blow-up doll or something would be humiliating. My wife watching as she stand fully clothed waiting for me to cum in a plastic doll.

I also think just masturbating under her watchful eye would be humiliating .

She could also put a flesh light between her legs and allow you to penetrate that. So close to the real thing but not quite there.

She could call the plastic blow up doll (or even the fleshlight) your girlfriend. And when she asks you in the future do you want to be let out to have sex with your girlfriend you have to decide if the humiliation is worth it.

Lastly I think if you were forced to have something in your ass when you do any of these would be an option. Your keyholder could say put this in your ass before I unlock you to have sex with your girlfriend. Or your keyholder pegging you while you have sex with a doll.

Any of the above while wearing sissy cloths (if you/her are into that or that humiliation) Never being allowed to orgasm unless you are dressed up like a sissy.

Lots of good options these are just the ones I thought of.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    It might depent on whether there are other people involved. For me certain things which I do not even experience as humiliating when we are alone are quite humiliating when someone else is around.

To give other alternatives though tan fucking a sex doll - how about a teddy bear ?^^
    http://hawtfur.com/main/plushies/dotty-kodi/

And you do not have to buy this stuff as from what I learned it is obviously not hard to du something like this on your own...^^

starflyer likes this.
  6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've seen a video of this happening with a blow up sheep ,whilst the wife was encouraging the guy

8. Paladintwk

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    I am surprised no one has suggested this. Take plenty of pics or a video to share.

OIP (35).jpg OIP (35).jpg download (2).jpg

9. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    My Domina (@MistressAMA) has had me use a blow-up sheep and blow-up pig to reach climax while She watches and laughs. That's pretty humiliating. She's told several of Her Friends, but at this point, They haven't been invited to watch.

i have also used a modified Pringles can as a stroker. Domina says our Fleshlight is reserved for oral sex practice. Also pretty humiliating.

Not that i am complaining, though! Humiliation is my kink and i am grateful to Her for playing with me!

asa

10. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow some pretty good ideas on here none of which will ever reach my wife lol

Pleaser and Bound4life like this.
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    The blow up doll thing as you can tell is something that has been on my mind lately. Would be humiliating and it is probably a good thing that my wife doesn't like humiliation stuff. Or for that matter me getting an orgasm that is not done in/by her.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  12. Deleted member 100175

we're still new & finding out what we (really, She) likes, and She's not yet fully comfortable with being "too mean" but ramping-up gently it seems.

the last two times She's produced the cage and instructed me to relock have generated an instant hard-on - I've been allowed to jerk-off (with instructions) in front of Her & the CFNM / supervised & urgent masturbation before 'going back in' has been a humiliating turn-on I'd not expected.

13. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Maybe your'e getting more than you wished for .. Your owner is getting into the spirit of things . haha. Good for her , too bad fior you .

14. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    I found this way is easier if your head is against a wall ,and once flipped over like in the photos your feet hit the wall , and you can "walk down the wall " to get your cock closer to your mouth .

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ooooh! i've sucked my own cock :)

Raychel Dresher and Muffleduk like this.
  16. Paladintwk

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    Which method do you prefer. Legs over the top or in between the legs. Either way you should add a pic to your album.
    OIP (38).jpg th (3).jpg

17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh my god that’s hot

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  18. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i did it like in your first pic, i wouldnt have been able to get in to position 2

19. Deleted member 37616

Maybe you should rub numbing cream on your limp dick and then wear a used condom then get thirty seconds to fuck a blow up animal and if you don’t cum you have to get locked up again while still wearing the condom!

20. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    So not to hijack the thread but my wife decided today to take a more active role in a female led marriage.

We had a frank discussion last night about how she feels disrespected by me. I said that I felt the same way since I do all the work and care for her (she's disabled) and she generally ignores me.

I felt things could not be worse but at least we got things out in the open.

She ordered me to eat my usual yogurt ( with added ingredient) for breakfast and then ordered me to shower and wear an apron and clean the bathroom.

She then told me to enjoy myself with captions of female authority and chastity. I did that for a while which did get me going.

I made lunch for her and while she was eating, she sent me a text saying, "Tonight I want you to lick a plate clean" meaning I was to cum on a plate and then lick it clean in front of her.

I was stunned.

She then said, "this is how we will do things every day. Morning yogurt nad evening plate licking. Also, evenings are when punishments will be given"

I'm actually flabbergasted.

21. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    I remember reading a fun story of the wife who allowed her husband release once a month, but made him try to come in the most bizarre ways… the one that stuck in my mind was the blow up doll on a polished floor, but he had his hands tied behind his back… he had 3 minutes to get off (or on, in this case). That scene made me smile!!

22. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    Even though I'm a KH myself, if it were something where that was suggested by my hypothetical keyholder the joke would honestly be on them cause I'm into that shit. :rolleyes:

Also RE: self-sucking.... if I were still able to be flexible enough, I'd say "Look honey, THIS is how you do it. Watch and maybe you'd learn a thing or two"

All jokes aside, thankfully my wife makes it so that is not a probable scenario . Still a funny thought though!

23. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    after a particularly intense time pleasing my Girlfriend at the time, i got up on my elbows from the living room couch, then removed my blindfold to see how she was doing. she was zonked out, ok, so i slowly got up and went into the kitchen. then i heard her voice calling for a latte', so i made it and put it on the serving tray, and walked back. i was in the CB2000 at the time. After placing the latte' on the couch table, She told me to take the same pleasing position between Her legs. so on goes the blindfold again and i feel my way over. then She told me to get closer, to move my body upwards against hers. not a real trick to do with a blindfold on. then she basically started manipulating her fingers, and placed them on my nipples. the upper portion of my body arched up and as usual i smiled and looked up at the ceiling (She has me doing the same thing [smile and look up] during her torturous CBT sessions. that's another story altogether). that left my pelvis grinding into the couch cushion, and after about 5 seconds i came in the CB2000. i fold her and she laugher for quite a while as i licked up what i could. she really thought is was so funny, i can hear her laughter right now! anyway that was the end of the CB2000, we agreed it was time to go metal. that's yet another story!

Caged4Sazz and asastype like this.
  24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    my Madam did the same with a fleshlight with me some time a go, she took it out her hand bag gave it told me and told me to pretend it was her, after I’d been at it about 5 minutes, she told me it was her bulls fleshlight, she had took it from his the night before.

Hornman3, Caged4Sazz and asastype like this.
  25. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    My Wife had me use a kind of knock off fleshlight masturbator held between her thighs when we couldn’t have piv when she had her monthly visitor one time. It wasn’t for humiliation, just so I could get a release.
    But, she told me I only had a couple minutes and I did find it a little embarrassing.

She definitely could have made it much worse, she let me do it from behind, if she had been watching me, that would’ve added much more humiliation. Or maybe held the toy between her calves and had me kneel and use it, something like that would be pretty bad lol

Personally I’ve always thought the vids of women dressed, looking at their phone, while they hold out one hand, make a hole with two fingers and their slave just has to hump that to get any pleasure. Almost no interest from their owner, barely any penile contact, maybe that and a time limit to cum would be a great way for your release

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity humiliating release ideas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice