Financial Control

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eillydray, Feb 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    @MistressG has been largely in control of our finances for some time now as she is far better with money than I am but we recently went a step further. I was struggling to keep to my budget so she has removed all of my credit/debit cards and given me a pre-paid “U” card so I can only spend as much as she transfers me, we did look at the “go Henry” pocket money card but there are restrictions on where you can use it because it’s meant for kids.

We did like the go Henry app though as you can set tasks for which there can be rewards

It’s working pretty well at the moment save for one point where I ran out of petrol and had to sit at Clacket Lane services on the M25 for 2 hours waiting for £20 to clear!

I have no access to our bank accounts anymore although my salary goes in to a joint account that only she has the cards/online access for.

Whilst she was speaking to our bank recently she had the pass the phone to me for approval on something however which seemed to defeat the object.

We got talking about giving her power of attorney over my financial matters and registering it with the bank so she can do whatever she wants in my name.

I think this sounds like a perfect situation and would really make a statement about how submissive I am to her.

Have any of you gone down this route and has it worked out when applying for credit, renewing the mortgage and other financial matters?

joe01, Hobgoblin169 and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

Can work very well indeed. She has control by the £££ with one hand and by the (O-O)s in the other. Been done before by others and if done properly can be virtually wriggle-proof.

Power of Attorney (in England and Wales) can of course add though as it can be revoked at any time doesn't add all that much. What she has already is probably enough, but may depend a bit on your other vanilla requirements.

I see she's not posted recently. I'd be interested in her angle on this. @MistressG :strong::strong::+1::strong::strong:

MistressG, Hobgoblin169 and Eillydray like this.
  3. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    I full financial control and have had for a while. jack is awarded a weekly allowance that is quite meager. If he needs anything other than essentials he has to work for it and is paid accordingly. He has no access to accounts other than a special arrangement should anything happen to me. Basically a treble lock system to ensure he is sorted out. This is an essential part of our FLR and without it I feel less Leader. It is hard work to set everything up and takes a high level of trust. I spend what I want when I want with no discussion with jack. I may tell him or not what I do with my money. I will on occasion dock him money purely to exert more power, it works for us. Highly recommended for all KHs etc either in full or in part.

4. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    My Queen has no desire to control our finances. She finds is stressful and demands I take care of all the headaches that paying bills bring. With that said, she does expect me to spend my hard earned money spoiling her and keeping her happy. She loves when I buy her tributes and enjoys the surprises I bring home for her.

skD and Eillydray like this.
  5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I keep track of all our investments and give her a monthly report, but she makes all the decisions on how the money is spent. She allows me a $40 a week allowance.

joe01, Mandynjack and Eillydray like this.
  6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Yes it can be hard work to set up. :strong:But well worth it!:+1::+1::+1: Combines with total sexual control perfectly:):):).

slave_m, Mandynjack and Eillydray like this.
  7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    That can work too. All relationships are different and one size does not fit all. But for those who go that way financial control can be a real enhancement!

Mandynjack likes this.
  8. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    We have a 10 100 1000 sort of deal. Petty cash who cares, sort of big we decide between the f’’s, huge like a car we all talk about it.

J&J
    Xx

Mandynjack likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I'm with @LockedDiaperedSissy on this one. I control most of the finances in our relationship. My Mistress has her Business and I have my Buisness. My business income is over 5X what hers is and since we just started hers it caries a huge debt. She doesn't want the stress of managing finances, she buys what ever she wants and when she wants to go somewhere I will make it happen. This arrangement has worked for us for many years even before Chastity.

Mandynjack likes this.
  10. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    This is an interesting topic. my Owner & Keyholder and i have not had lengthy discussions regarding the financial realm. As our relationship is progressing to a point of total ownership, it makes sense that our financial situation develop such that it does not rob Her of Her power. i suspect that mere deference on my part might not be enough. At the moment, we are still in the draft stage of my slave contract but the financial control might not be an issue once it is signed. The contract is basically two phases: the first phase is gearing up and preparing for the second phase, which is total domination. Basically, once She is satisfied that i am completely trained to Her specifications and She believes that i am ready, we mutually agree to enter the second phase and my freewill thereafter is subordinate to Hers. Financial control falls squarely within; however, i reckon that She could always delegate the accounting to me as another duty and organize an allowance to ensure more control.

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I do not even know how an allowance would work for my Queen and I. I spend almost $300 alone on just disposable diapers a month not to mention all the other associated costs with being in diapers permanently.

12. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    That sounds more like a budgetary item!

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    We have not went down this path and frankly it’s one of the only hard limits I have left, and one I won’t budge on.

I couldn’t imagine being put on an allowance or told what to do with money like a child.

14. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I spend money to make me feel less of a man and I spend money on her to make her feel spoiled and cherished. At the end of the day it makes both of us happy.

15. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    So Nic, you had a few hard limits before that got shifted? Never say never! Her power may be growing stronger at a rate you didn't expect. Just a thought.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    since i have live with Mistress i have never had anything to do with the money and i dont want to really. before when i did i wern very good at it lasting out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice