Becoming less vanilla?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Felix cum ea, Jul 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I('s been a while since I updated you good folks on our journey, so here goes:

I wear my HTv2 since 16/5/2015 and involved my wife the day after 17/5/2015.
    (see my first thread
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ared-lock-up-period-my-journey-journal.15342/

Recently (some 2 weeks ago I asked her whether she had read some more in the litarature I gave her not so long after our start, and much to my surprise she replied: "not so much but I did read something about milking.." o_O
    This said by mùay vanilla wife made me feel the HTv2 immediately restraining my ambitious fellow..

We didn't talk much about it after this, but I ordered some gear: an anal douche set, an inflatable strap on an specific desinfecting product. (without cleaning I migane this is not the cleanest part of the body to play with..;))
    Both were intended to be used on me.
    When the package was delivered I asked her up to open together the package, but id not show the strap on at that moment.

Last Monday evening after diner and after we had been making out all day (I'm on holiday this week) she surprised me and said it was time to go upstairs now that we had some time without our sons (one on a scouting camp and the other to a basket bal training).
    It didn't take much time for us to be fooling naked on the bed (only thing we had on was my HTv2).
    I was massaging her and went down to the more intimate parts.
    After some time eating her pussy she was arroused and said she would like to also use her Tarzan vibrator to feel something inside besides my tongue.
    She took the vibrator and... the batteries were empty...it did not work:D!

I quickly took the strap on and said: don't worry we can fix that and showed her the strap on and it's inflatable function.

I put the strap on over my cage, lubed the thing and started to enter her.
    (uninflated the strap on is about 3 or 4 centimeters longer than my erection and a bit bigger in girth and when inflating it is mostly the girth that becomes bigger)

We were going strong and she asked me to pump up the strap on and she realy enjoyed the bigger size.

Strangely, while fucking her with the strap on, I became arroused a lot too, and could feel wonderful excitement in my caged penis and a strange warm feeling like being on the edge of an orgasm too.

She started moaning heavier and more quickly and had a wonderfull powerfull orgasm and I felt strage in my cage too: it felt like I was having my own kind of orgasm that not actually was an orgasm as I had no contractions at all.

After some rest when we got ready to take a shower and I noticd that I had leaked, but not only precum, real cum, not a big amount but I managed to ejaculate with only the physical movement of my cage under the strap on rocking up and down while making love to her..:confused:
    Must be the long time without that did the trick.

She laughed, kissed me deeply and whispered: I hope you enjoyed this, that strap on thing is not bad at all and asked whether I was turned on by the fact that it was bigger than my penis. Hell yes, I have to confess that this was a big turn on for me!

We showered and later in the evening she tapped on my cage and asked: and how is our friend?

Knowing we are a vanilla couple this is quite an hopefull evolution in our journey.

I love that woman and feel blessed!:)

spider203, Jasmic68 and AlanThom like this.
  2. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Corrected the text above (the 3 minutes editing time were not enough and I cannot delete the thread, so here is the corrected text:

It's been a while since I updated you good folks on our journey, so here goes:

I wear my HTv2 since 16/5/2015 and involved my wife the day after: 17/5/2015.
    see my first thread
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ared-lock-up-period-my-journey-journal.15342/

Recently (some 2 weeks ago) I asked her whether she had read some more in the literature I gave her not so long after our start, and much to my surprise she replied: "not so much but I did read something about milking.." [​IMG]
    This said by my vanilla wife made me feel the HTv2 immediately restraining my ambitious fellow..

We didn't talk much about it after this, but I ordered some gear: an anal douche set, an inflatable strapon an specific disinfecting product. (without cleaning this is not the cleanest part of the body to play with..[​IMG])
    I intended both to be used on me.
    When the package was delivered I asked her up to open together the package, but I did not show the strapon at that moment.

Last Monday evening after diner and after we had been making out all day (I'm on holiday this week) she surprised me and said it was time to go upstairs now that we had some time without our sons (one on a scouting camp and the other to a basket bal training).
    It didn't take much time for us to be fooling naked on the bed (only thing we had on was my HTv2).
    I was massaging her and went down to the more intimate parts.:p
    After some time eating her pussy she was arroused and said she would like to also use her Tarzan vibrator to feel something inside besides my tongue.
    She took the vibrator and... the batteries were empty...it did not work[​IMG]!:D

I quickly took the strapon and said: don't worry we can fix that and showed her the strapon and it's inflatable function.;)

I put the strapon over my cage, lubed the thing and started to enter her.
    (uninflated the strapon is about 3 or 4 centimeters longer than my erection and a bit bigger in girth and when inflating it is mostly the girth that becomes bigger)

We were going strong and she asked me to pump up the strapon and she realy enjoyed the bigger size.

Strangely, while fucking her with the strapon, I became aroused a lot too, and could feel wonderful excitement in my caged penis and a strange warm feeling like being on the edge of an orgasm too.

She started moaning heavier and more quickly and had a wonderful powerful orgasm and I felt strage in my cage too: it felt like I was having my own kind of orgasm that not actually was an orgasm as I had no contractions at all.

After some rest when we got ready to take a shower and I noticed that I had leaked, but not only precum, real cum, not a big amount but I managed to ejaculate without contractions and with only the physical movement of my cage under the strapon rocking up and down while making love to her..[​IMG]
    Must be the long time without that did the trick.

She laughed, kissed me deeply and whispered: I hope you enjoyed this, that strapon thing is not bad at all and asked whether I was turned on by the fact that it was bigger than my penis. Hell yes, I have to confess that this was a big turn on for me!

We showered and later in the evening she tapped on my cage and asked: and how is our friend?

Knowing we are a vanilla couple this is quite an hopeful evolution in our journey.

I love that woman and feel blessed!:)[​IMG]

Jblocked likes this.
  3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Nice going.
    It's nice to hear your wife is enjoying things as much as you are.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @nikkel thanks, I certainly hope she realy enjoys it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice