Wife's sudden turnaround

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by M's chaste hubby, Sep 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. M's chaste hubby

M's chaste hubby Queen M's property

USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    #1 M's chaste hubby, Sep 18, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
    Hi all. My wife and I have pretty much been a vanilla couple but we played off and on with chastity devices for several years but it was never anything she took seriously and would only do to amuse me as she was never really interested to begin with. We put it to rest until approximately one year ago and I brought it up to her. She absolutely freaked out and was dead set against the idea. I put it to rest and let it go. Fast forward to about 4 weeks ago. I put on one of my cages and had worn it for a few days when she happened to grab my crotch and with surprise asked "what's this?" I told her that i would like to give it another try, seriously this time if she was up for it. To my utter amazement she didn't freak out and said ok. That was 4 weeks ago. Today she has fully embraced it (as I have been doing much more to help her around the house and giving her nightly foot massages and showing her alot of affection) and has happily taken the key. I asked her if this was a temporary thing or if she truly wanted it. Her reply was that she really wanted this moving forward and that as far as she was concerned this was our new normal, it would be a 24/7 way of life and to not ask to be released. She will release me when she wants to and for her pleasure and it will immediately go back in lock up. I know she is serious and has fully embraced it because she told me to get a custom jailbird on order. Needless to say, I consider myself to be a very lucky man.

2. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    WOW congratulations but I seriously wonder how or why women go from one train of thought to the completely opposite in a nanno second. Not complaining just shocked how that happens. Lovely reading about your success.

3. Val/sparky

Val/sparky New member

Kitchen staff at a bar
    Live in central Texas
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    That sounds amazing glad your wife embraced the role as your kh it must of been nice hearing say that it's a 24/7 thing for you now

4. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    I've asked her what was different and why the sudden embracement. She said she went along with it figuring it would only last a couple of days, but once she started seeing how much more helpful I was being around the house and how affectionate I was towards her, it kind of just clicked for her.

5. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I would never give my wife a foot massage now as soon as she lifts her foot up i am on it

CuriousHusband91941 likes this.
  6. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Maybe that's where I've gone wrong . I've always been happy to give massage on demand , do the cooking, shopping, cleaning etc . So me being caged just gives my wife what she has always had . There is no miracle improvement in my behavior. Perhaps the only benefit is that now I don't jerk off im always able to perform when necessary.

cj0434, Beyondheat and hopefulhubby like this.
  7. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    Same here. I was always self absorbed and never really helped inside the house with housework or giving her massages and pampering. I took care of the outside lawn and maintenance but I wasn't too helpful otherwise. She told me she was so amazed at the change being locked up brought that she was ready to make it a "permanent" way of life for us.

8. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    I always did the house work due to our working arrangements but now pampering is definitely a focus now so happy for you ENJOY

9. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Similar situation for me. We've played with chastity for 10 years now. In August the cage came off due to a funeral. It stayed off for a month, and I was perfectly happy being free and getting sex when I wanted again.

My wife finally insisted that the cage go back on again. Now she's back to enjoying the perks of key holding. I guess chastity is my fate now, because she prefers it.

10. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    You need to want it too is that the case

11. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes it is.

12. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    It's something I've wanted in thevpst but I was trying to top from the bottom so to speak, always demanding this or that. I took the advise of many this time around and gave her control and let her see the benefits and the positive changes in me that this adventure could bring. Slow is the key as so many have said, but I never expected her to take hold of it in such a short amount of time.

13. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    I told my wife I would agree to chastity again as long as she "keeps things interesting ". This means no locked and forgot. She promised to try.

For me, when she takes control and teases me with pussy worship and other activities, I enjoy chastity. I enjoy it more knowing that she is the one pushing for us to continue.

14. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm sure the teasing will come from Queen M. I told her I wasn't going to push or set specifics and for her to go at her own pace and level of comfort. The denial hasn't really played into it yet but she has commented that she doesn't feel pressured or obligated to have sex just for my benefit. She also has made comments that this is the new way of life and she has taken control of the key. Since lock up she has only released me when she has wanted it and I'm perfectly content with that. Again, I never would have thought she would be this far along just 4 short weeks ago

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is a key insight (haha) for many wives, when they realize that the chastity means they can have the attention and affection they want from their husband without feeling pressured into duty sex. Many husbands find out how selfish they've been. If your wife likes oral sex you soon find yourself only being released every few months, which really helps develop your submission. Just focus on giving her affection. It's a virtuous circle.

16. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the advise. I've come to realize how selfish I have been and I truly want to meet her needs. Our relationship has been better these past 4 weeks than it has been in years.

Caged4Sazz, Danny15 and bondinchas like this.
  17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I must be one of the few men who's Wife took to Male Chastity as soon as she saw the cage. I had found a article on line about MC and men wearing cages. I did some research and was curious about it. One day, I showed my Wife the article and she thought it was a great idea. Later that day, I had my first cage ordered.
    As we waited for the cage to arrive, my Wife had done some research on her own. When the cage finally got here, my Wife couldn't get it on me fast enough. That was over five years ago. I now wear my cage 99% of the time, haven't had any type of orgasm in 16 months and my Wife (KH) loves our new way of life.
    We do have periods of time where she doesn't pay much attention to me. Less teasing and playing, but when she gets in the mood, we might go a week with me being teased several times a day. At first I would ask my Wife it she was still into MC and having full control over our sex life. Her answer was always "Yes" and that she can't see a time where I'm not wearing a cage. I don't ask anymore.
    She has told me many times that she wishes she would have heard of MC and men wearing cages years ago and that if she did, I would have had one a long time ago...
    So, I would just go easy at first and let your Wife go at her own speed...JMHO

18. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    #18 M's chaste hubby, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
    That's the plan. Let her find her way into it. When we started I told her I would not pester her or push her and I haven't. She is quickly becoming more involved and told me at this point she sees no reason why she would ever go back to me not being locked up and her dictating and controlling what happens in the bedroom. I did ask her if she was still happy with our current situation and she said she definitely was, and that I was getting what I asked for.

19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Are you happy with the amount of physical intimacy that you have with your wife?

By demonstrating that I'm interested in all-things-her, our emotional connectedness increased significantly and then she was seeking much more physical connection. Because I initiate emotional connection (conversation, questions about her day and interests, words of affirmation / compliments, acts of service that she has requested, attentiveness, etc), she now initiates physical intimacy frequently; far more than I ever imagined she would.

miranda122, Tracker1, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  20. Deleted member 109631

Congratulations, or should I be saying sorry to hear that. Lol what you e dreamt of could very well turn into a nightmare lol. Jk

I hope to be in your shoes one day lol. Congratulations again.

M's chaste hubby likes this.
  21. EZboy

EZboy Member

Local Time:
    Such good advice in this thread not just this quote but several others.
    Being locked and making it all about her can bring really wonderful paradigm changes and bring some sublime moments of true affection.

Congrats on your new relationship!

22. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    We averaged intercourse once maybe every week or two at best but there seemed to be little intimacy in our relationship. Since lock up we've been sexually intimate once a week but both she and I are more connected, passionate, and loving towards each other. There has definitely been a shift in the dynamic of our relationship for the better.

23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have a friend who talked about how good his sex life was with his fiance. But now that their intimacy / connectedness has improved, the quality is sooo much better.

24. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's a fun statement.

25. M's chaste hubby

USA
    Local Time:
    Queen M told me if I had acted several years ago when we first tried wearing a cage as I act now, she would have embraced it then and would have kept me locked up. She out of the blue sent me a text today and simply stated "I love keeping you locked up."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice