Sperm Retention Syndrom - SRS

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by El Guapo, Feb 18, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Sperm Retention Syndrome - SRS.

I don’t normally share my thoughts on topics such as this but figured CM would be a place that could handle such a topic if I did share it - so here we go … of course I would be interested to hear anyone's thought on this.

What is SRS?
    It’s a term my ex coined decades ago that sums up what often influences the decisions men make.

That was about the extent of what my ex postulated - but her belief had given rise to quite a bit of wonderment on my part … and had changed some of my behaviors.

Lets look at a perspective of two things …

Women get a bad rap for PMS - and I don’t think most of it is fair.
    Sure, our hormones affect us - of course they do - on a biological level they are meant to.
    Many men say women get ‘hysterical’ because of their hormones - and so can’t be trusted to make important decisions that require balanced thought.
    [I truly hate that word: hysterical. It seems to me the word’s root is completely based in misogyny - created by the men who cling to power by shaming & slamming women.]

SRS is a real thing.
    It has been scientifically proven that sperm & semen retention raises testosterone levels. Too, that higher testosterone levels create a hormone threshold that can influence how guys process thoughts. Thinking with the wrong head is not just a quip born out of simple humor. It can affect guys just as much as PMS does gals (probably more).

In my humble opinion, SRS & PMS are based in hormonal reality - but it’s our awareness, acceptance & choice of action that can help us navigate their influences.

My experience was that I would, without a doubt, start having clouded judgement due to SRS - the desire for a release would consume more brain cycles than the thought that went into more important things..

To me, this was two-fold:
    - on one hand, in real life encounters, half-baked decisions set a course of events that could be regretful.
    - on the other hand, tease & orgasm denial would drive me bat-shit crazy.

For me, TND definitely led to thinking with the wrong head -and in many ways my college study-buddy (Mistress Robin) knew that … counted on that even. It was her calm & logical approach that ultimately led to me becoming a submissive to her.

With proper guidance she taught me how to channel my thoughts and not give in to the momentary influences of temptation. I would I became a ‘stronger’ & better person because of it.
    Stronger in thought.
    In commitment.
    In discipline.
    In intuition.
    In caring.
    And, in overal holistic balance.

Robin had a term for encouraging me to think my way through life’s challenges: Homo Cogit (Thinking Man).
    (There are many Latin terms for Man - Homo Faber (Man the Maker), Homo Ludens (Playful Man), etc.)

The lessons learned from this lifestyle are, in large part, responsible for my choices that made me who I am today. For that I am quite grateful.

I am also grateful for @L-u-c-y (& team) for maintaining this site - I feel completely at home here.

2. SubBill1959

SubBill1959 Member

Retired
    Gettysburg. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    In my younger days, not ejaculating meant that after a few days my balls ached. But in addition, I would experience an increased need to move my bowels and sometimes experience diarrhea. (Sorry for the TMI here.) Around age 18, I went by myself to the doctor who went into his closet, counted out some pills from a jar and put in an envelope and gave them to me. I don't remember the particulars as to how often I was to take them, but it did prolong getting "blue balls" until about a week after my last ejaculation. As I got older, I needed to ejaculate less frequently to avoid the blue balls. But I still get them after a long period without release.

Once I get the "blue balls" sensation, I do masturbate as soon as I can. Before I retired, I sometimes went to the men's room at work to relieve myself. And I also felt as though my ejaculations lasted longer and my volume was much higher than normal. (Not necessarily true. Just what I felt.)

I can't say that I ever experienced any symptoms of having a higher testosterone level, though.

3. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I can't say I ever felt like I was experiencing any symptoms either - it was more of a hindsight feeling that I didn't think something all the way through.

It could have been just college-age youth inexperience - but I recollect it coinciding with when I was battling desires in the days after tease & denial sessions.

Blue balls ...
    Yeah - I would occasionally need a 'medical' orgasm - almost always a ruined one - just to relieve the pressure (if it didn't subside on its own in a day or two).

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Yup, us horny men (and women) sure do make some terrible descisions when horny.

11+ months since I last had an orgasm or ejaculation (none of this "milking" nonsense as it's cheating) and I can say that I am horny like a dog with two dicks but I don't feel frantically so.

The change is in how I see things, not the things themselves. I'm horny and I would love an orgasm, but also I love being horny for my KH/GF and I know an orgasm will take these delicious feelings away for a while.

knightly likes this.
  5. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Exactly!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice