Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dougie13, Jun 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Dougie13

Dougie13 Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    My assumption is that it sometimes happens and sometimes does not. We don't know why. Nobody has ever done a study. I'm not going to claim that shrinkage happens because it atrophies like a muscle. I'm not going to accept claims that it cannot shrink because it is more like a sponge. I know I shrank (70+% of all days over three years in a custom mature metal), but I don't know that there aren't other reasons for my shrinkage. My shrinkage does not prove chastity shrinkage; someone else's non-shrinkage does not disprove chastity shrinkage. A well-designed study could resolve the question. I believe that the appropriate choice would be a longitudinal study.

RegSpain likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Wel, I think you covered all the bases there.

3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I noticed that it’s recommended to choose as small possible chastity cage for comfort and sleep. Read that many soon after want a smaller cages. On contrary I read some chastity belts you need the full length when erected not as small as possible. My thinking is if there simply isn’t enough space might it decrease length over time since there simply isn’t space to grow. Just as you can adjust different body parts by lengthening them in different ways. It’s could an illusion it’s shrinks but I think it might with long term wear.

4. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    This subject has been discussed many times, in different threads, but I may as well add my pennies worth, here.

Having spent eight months, now, in continuous chastity, I have noticed that I have a little more wiggle room in my cage. There can only be one reason for this, because my metal cage is not getting any bigger! However, what exactly is causing the shrinkage remains unknown.

Apparent shortening in the trouser department can sometimes be the result of an expanding waistline (i.e. weight gain), but real shrinkage is known to occur with aging; probably as a result of lower testosterone levels and a reduced libido ("If you don't use it, you lose it!").

As I have lost weight during the last eight months, and aging is not an issue, I must assume that lower testosterone levels due to a complete lack of sexual activity must have something to do with my extra little wiggle room.

Would I regain some 'size' if I were able to resume sexual activity? Maybe yes, maybe no. I have always been in the bottom 10%, anyway, and I have been told that chastity is for life (no loss to womankind, then!), so I'm never going to find out either way.

It doesn't bother me, though, to be honest. But, I would say that penis shrinkage is a very real and measurable phenomenon when it comes to long-term chastity; even if we can't quite pin the tale on the donkey when it comes to identifying a single cause or permanent effect.

John likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The main consensus is that shrinkage does occur from being in chastity but it’s not a permanent state, it is also down to each individual to, age, fitness, and medical conditions all play there part to.

John likes this.
  6. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I know over the last year I have went from 5.5 inches to about 3.25 inches. Locked more or less 24/7. No other changes in weight, health or meds

John likes this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Do you only use full belts?

8. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Yes behind barz for the past 14 months

John likes this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Almost sounds like motivation to quit long term Chastity :D:key:

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Lower testosterone is not the issue for me. I've got more room in my cage now after 16 months like you do. But my wife teases me frequently and my testosterone levels are highly elevated now. I'm at the same level of men in their late 20s early 30s.

JaySaysYes and Gloria's like this.
  11. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    John,
    I am passed the point of stopping. My Queen enjoys this to much and frankly I am addicted to this way of life.

John likes this.
  12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    The kink is hotter than paying the price of lack of size :D

13. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Size only matters if it gets used. We have not had PIV nor has she played with it since January. I don’t see that changing. My chastity may not be permanent but it’s looking like indefinite. We have a trip the 1st of year out of the country. I will not take the belt (traveling with family don’t want any issues). That’s my best chance for piv.

dynamic likes this.
  14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    That’s a long waiting time to get out. I mean if it returns to normal size then there’s not as much panic. I mean some have room for loosing some others don’t. I mean most in chastity don’t need it anyways.

15. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    Perhaps your wife will be kind enough to buy you a plastic chastity cage for your holidays? ;))

John and littleguy3 like this.
  16. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    Shrinkage probably has more to do with being confined for months or years on end, then?

sissy_kendle, RegSpain, John and 2 others like this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Gloria's i have not got much testrone but i think you are rigt bout being lock in a cage for a long time.

sissy_kendle and Gloria's like this.
  18. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Agreed - since mine is not being used either, is not likely to for PIV again and since I am locked in a BB full belt 24/7 permanently, shrinkage and for that matter ED, PE or any other potential problem is completely academic!

Since my wife also loves where we are, has said she will NEVER go back, and I am also addicted to my constant high, none of this matters to either of us and the freedom it gives not to have to worry about it is another WIN of permanent chastity and denial!

Gloria's likes this.
  19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, she teases me without unlocking me. My little guy only comes out for an orgasm. Some days, he swells up and fills the cage all day & night. And lately that's been a regular occurrence (lots of stimulation in our marriage). But when things settle down to normal, he retreats as far as the anti-pullout will allow which can leave a significant gap at the front of the cage, something I don't remember from a year ago. I think it's mostly caused by lack of use and the fact the nocturnal erections have been completely suppressed.

Gloria's likes this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just a short question, besides the discussion is still undecided, whether penisses will shrink from extended periods in cages. But if shrinkage will occur, who would care about that in long term chastity if even that would be a prerequisite?

21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Pretty sure I have shrunk an inch erect and maybe a tiny bit flacid. And from a previous release period a few years ago I am equally sure the length comes back after a few weeks of "normal".

I asked my Queen to measure me during a recent teasing session. She answered "why should I? It wasn't that big in the first place and you are never going to use it again, so size really doesn't matter at all"

She also tells me that in the "real" world men focus on how large a penis is far more than women. She considers it a turnoff when a man advertises his size. But she very much enjoys taking a man (at least this one) down a peg or two (and got over any worry about hurting my feelings when she could see how I swelled in the cage in response to her comments). I think she finds the whole "shrinkage" question amusing!

Rubbersoul, Gloria's and John like this.
  22. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    The general consensus achieved so far would seem to confirm that shrinkage during long-term chastity does indeed occur, most likely due to prolonged confinement and a lack of use, but that given a little time after release (i should be so lucky!) things pretty much return to normal with no lasting side effects.

23. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    To answer your question, if i may, i must admit that i don't really care that my penis is shrinking. As i have mentioned elsewhere, I've always been on the small side, anyway. My Key-holder has chosen to keep me locked for life (so far as that may be possible), so shrinkage really makes no difference at all to her. In fact She finds it amusing to think that my penis could shrink so much that it may disappear inside (invert itself). That probably will never happen, but it sums up my Key-holder's attitude towards my slowly diminishing manhood!

sissy_kendle and BavarianWoman like this.
  24. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Exactly. The important point is not the diminishing size of the penis (which is a myth) but the diminishing value of the penis.

sissy_kendle, JaySaysYes and Gloria's like this.
  25. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    True. But value is subjective and convertible. I mean, my penis has zero value from a sexual point of view, but my Key-holder still values it because it pleases her to keep me suspended in perpetual denial and frustration.

LesterBallard likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does a chastity device shrink your penis?

2. chastity penis shrinkage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice