who has Succeeded finding FLR online?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mikaylachastitysissy, Sep 14, 2019.

?

FLR from meeting online

Poll closed Sep 21, 2019.
  1. yes

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. no

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  3. didn't last very long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Mikaylachastitysissy

Business Owner
    usa, new mexico
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    ive been looking for a relationship or partner that the women is dominant and enjoys kinky play and especially sissies. just wondering if anyone has found someone and had a long term relationship with that person?

sissy_christine likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I have heard of a few people that have been successful in finding there kinky partner on line, you should try fetlife, i was very lucky as I met this amazing sexy woman and she turned out to be the sadistic controlling Domme I always wanted!

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    I did ;-).
    After a long search, i've found Mistress Lena. (google: lenaloveslatex)
    Such a delight to be Her property.
    She is a passionate smart and creative Mistress not focused only on the business side as a lot of other Mistresses do.
    She uses a lot of remote tools to control You, i love it !
    After starting my online FLR with Mistress Lena, i went back in a relationship with my ex-partner (Lover & Mistress) and we decided to play all together.
    Mistress Lena has been very open to this situation and i am now the property of these both adorables Mistresses.
    Mistress Lena plays remote with me as her toy during the week and Mistress Sophia is using me in person during the weekend !
    Wow, what a wonderful balance it is !
    Really intense because both are playing hard with me...
    So demanding but so much fun ;-)

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. eunuch slave

eunuch slave eunuch slave servant and butler

eunuch slave servant and butler
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    i did, my WIFE is extremely dominant and enjoys it very much. Before, we got married, i told HER i wanted to be HER submissive, and little by little things progressed. my first gift from HER was a pink CB-6000S. Its been a wonderful 3 years so far. i love being at HER feet and serving as HER domestic household chores slave. my favorite part is cleaning HER shoes.

eunuch

AllySiss likes this.
  5. nathalia

nathalia Member

Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I have been submitting to an online Mistress for almost 2 years now. She has been controlling my orgasms since and require me to perform daily tasks (on writeforme.org) plus some extra tasks time to time.
    She's very caring and her aim is to push me exploring my gender an sexuality. I love her very much.

6. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    If it is online only, how would you possibly know if your key holder is actually a man?

7. nathalia

nathalia Member

Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    In the beginning you can't know for sure. But after 2 years of daily communication I have no doubt anymore my Mistress is true. ;-)

8. PaleReflection

PaleReflection New member

Business Lady
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Hello there :) I believe luck and timing has a lot of impact on any relationship, but I did meet my husband/submissive online back when Collarspace was Collarme. I made a profile to find a slave to serve at a bachelorette party (I was pretty much vanilla then) and had a lot of guys apply. The one I liked the most got invited to serve at the party and we ended having amazing chemistry. He only lived in the next state so it wasn’t so hard to continue meeting, and eventually we decided we couldn’t live without each other. That was going on 12.5 years ago. I think meeting up in real life is a must to know if there is true connection, and maybe meeting with a group would be safe and less intimidating. With that being said, I know we were incredibly lucky. It’s not impossible, just rare. Best wishes.

sammartin and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  9. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    20 years ago I was in the old yahoo BDSM Michigan chatroom with other subbys and Doms Mistress came in said nothing and left. my I/M rang and it was Her, asking if I had headphones and voice She did not want to break a nail typing. Over the next two months, I would like to say talk, but it was one-sided She asked and I would answer anything. So t first I would log on early in the morning to report that everything in the journal She was having me keep. and then at a set time in the evening for Her, I was just logged on waiting, Out of the blue, She wanted me to accompany her to this kind of Pvt munch. our first meet in person no pics now. I was wearing what She told me and waited in the parking lot for Her. She comes flying in the lot in Her sports car pulls up next to my truck, waiting for me to open Her door I rush over, She is a Goddess long blonde hair perfect, makeup perfects A black leather corset, short leather skirt, Black thigh his and these long wonderful Legs. I could not speak while She reached into her bag and took out collar and leash for me to go in with. That was our Story and We are 20 years later the last 14 for me 24/7 it been a wonderful life She has aloud as Her slave to enjoy with Her. I know good friends now they met online. What a lot of people fail to understand You are going to have to work hard to make it happen. To show Her out of the lot you stand above them for Her. Stop with dick pics it does not impress them and fill out your profile, do not spend all your time on the profile saying what your needs are. If you are looking for a Femdom relationship Let your profile Talk about you Give Her a reason to stop by your profile and find interest with you. Out of the 100s looking just like you, Stand out be the one, it can be done but it takes WORK :) So sorry this being so long-winded but it's my MHO Thank you

PaleReflection likes this.
  10. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I met a partner online then found FLR together, does that count?

sissy_christine likes this.
  11. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Yes Ma'am

Ms King likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice