nude beach in chastity device

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by phillips1788, Jun 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. phillips1788

phillips1788 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    On a recent holiday in Perth, Australia, my wife wanted to visit the famous Swanbourne Beach - a "clothing optional" beach, as they like to call it.

We went with my niece and her girlfriend, and I went along expecting to be released from my CB in the carpark, before heading on down to the water. I asked if I could be released, but she said no, so off we went.

The first to be surprised was my niece, but being a fairly evolved individual, she thought it was a really cool way to show my commitment to my wife. She was even more surprised to find out that that was the first public "outing" of my chastity. It's not such a big deal, we don't live there, and know few people, so we were not really outing ourselves. But it felt really good to be public.

We had many conversations that day - the device is quite the conversation starter! Almost all of the responses were positive ones. Although, I tend to think it may have had something to do with the hot three women I was with!

We are more confident now, about going public with our chastity lifestyle with friends back home.

Tyg, Inksters, Peter3811 and 8 others like this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Hmm. Half of me thinks this is really cool, and half of me thinks it's problematic. A lot of nudists try to separate nudity from any sexual connotations. Wearing a chastity device is really motivated by sexual reasons.

Imagine a family of nudists who have their young children there. I can really understand the "nudity is natural" perspective. I can imagine some discomfort when a kid asks "Mommy, why does that man have a plastic tube locked to his penis?"

I don't mean to start a flame war or anything. This just raises a question in my mind. I could imagine doing it in a swingers nudist resort, but not a family oriented one, or a random beach.

Just my two cents,
    mikecb

3. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Fair point, Mike, I kind of agree. A device does draw attention to the sexual side of things. I've never actually been on a nudist beach, (but would love to, especially wearing my CD), but imaging that there are moments when a man could be a little less than "relaxed", which in itself opens up the possibility of awkard questions.

Certainly, common sense should apply (whether in a CD or not) and care taken not to offend fellow beach-goers.

So there we go, squarely on the fence, then!

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi all to be fair the cb is actually covering the penis and is restraining it at the same time, anyone who is so sure of there own sexuality and lets face it anyone who goes nude in the open on a public beach is pretty sure. i have been on a nudist beach in fuerteventura and after the initial rush and thinking everybody is staring at you you just relax and realise they are not. good on you phillip i say:anim_37:

Job Joseph likes this.
  5. phillips1788

phillips1788 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Yeah, I hear ya mikecb.

It was my concern too, which is why I asked to be let out, to no avail. My wife was correct though, when she said,"this is us and we're not going to hide it". She thinks having her husband locked and only available to her is the best thing since sliced bread, and she wants others to know and learn the benefits. As I said, it was quite the conversation starter - she positively beamed with pride as I was left to explain our situation to many men, women and couples, including some with children.

My experience of nude beaches is that they are not always attended by naturalists. In Australia, where I have most experience, they are public beaches where clothing is optional, implying that those who attend make up a regular cross-section of society; the good, the bad, the ugly, and yes, the kinky!

As a parent, I would find it no more difficult to explain a sheath on a man's penis, as I would a man emerging from the water with an erection, or a couple of men kissing, or a woman with lots of genital piercings! All of which were on the beach that day.

But thanks for your comment, you raise an important point.

Inksters and Job Joseph like this.
  6. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmm, I would had to agree that's it's OK on a nudist beach. I've only been to one in St Maartin (I was not belted at the time.) and I did see a chastity piercing on one guy. In fact over have the men I saw had some type of genital jewerly on. So I don't think it would be a big deal with a chastity device on.

Job Joseph likes this.
  7. Nfrgp

Nfrgp New member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    My wife and I just spent a couple of great days at Swanbourne Beach. Perfect postcard weather.

There's a pic on our tumblr if you want to see the beach.... http://nfrgp.tumblr.com

CagedCockOz, Kir_S, richard and 3 others like this.
  8. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Nice Tumbler blog Nfrgp! Sounds like you have a great thing.

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Very nice Tumblr, and an immediate follow. I also have a Tumblr but my Wife is not interested in joining in with it, and since finding the Mansion it has sort of become redundant, but I still like finding chastity tumblrs like yours.

Kir_S likes this.
  10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I think this is terrific. As more and more practitioners of male chastity go public about it, the less "weird" it will become and the more mainstream and accepted it will become. Your niece now is probably much more likely to require her future boyfriend or husband to be locked in one. What started as a femdom kink is becoming a fairly common practice amongst couples for the romantic aspects. This is exactly how male chastity is growing in popularity, by word of mouth.

84_Rasmus and Job Joseph like this.
  11. collaredmichael

Local Time:
    I would be excited and yet nervous at the same time. But I think it would be cool to be outed that way...

12. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I checked out "Wreck beach" in Vancouver once and 90 percent were gay men, some necking mostly just sunbathing together. The few women were with men ,I'm sure a chastity device would be most welcome there .

Job Joseph, taped2 and Ormaz like this.
  13. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I can confirm that it could be problematic at a true "naturist" venue or beach. Sadly. The main reason being children, and the focus on sexuality. Many venues also have a ban on genital jewellery, too.

14. Anne

Anne Active member

US
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Looking at this old thread because I'm looking for thoughts. This is about chastized males on a beach, I realize, but my bf wants to take me to a nude beach someplace, and I would not want to offend any people if we were to show up there - we are both in chastity, my breasts also, and I am in leg braces - sometimes a back brace also (not by medical necessity, exactly). He would like to have people be able to see me in all of it, and I am not feeling like I'm willing to be THAT much of an exhibitionist, at least unless its a beach that is OK with a crippled girl, chastized and braced.... any thoughts?

15. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    There are two issues here @Anne - one is your own personal level of comfort. If you don't want to exhibit yourself so openly, you shouldn't feel pressured by your bf.

The second is that a nudist resort is a privately-owned organization, and they can set up their rules as they see fit. A public nude beach is just that - public. A person's right to wear a device in such a setting is their choice. If a member of the public is offended, they can look away. Granted, that doesn't mean you would be justified in engaging in sexual behaviour in public (such as intercourse, touching to elicit sexual stimulation, etc.), but lying on a towel with a cage on can be seen as no more "sexual" than piercings, given the situation.

16. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    My parents were naturists and we had a chalet on a private naturist park in the UK. The club and very strict rules and living there from the age of 5 until earliy teens I never felt in danger. As a child I never saw anything sexual there, you were allowed no body modifications I can remember a dad of another family had to take out his niple bars when in residence or he was asked to leave. So a chastity device there would not be allowed. But as said the beach is a public place with no membership rules however there is the law to be mindful of.

UK law does not forbid being nude however if you were to cause offence then that does. So please do bear that in mind .

Aside from the puns here is a link to the crown prosecution service page https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/nudity-public-guidance-handling-cases-naturism

Aside from this @Anne I would want clarification on your dynamic. You talk about feeling like you don't want to but is it a hard limit? or would you forfit the humiliation to please your master if that was his command. I don't know the dynamic of your relationship but suggest talking about it.

If he likes the thought of been seen how about a late night walk somewhere remote you are very unlikely to see anyone now the nights are drawing in but if you were to come across a dog walker you can easily hid when you see the torches behind a wall or hedge.

Job Joseph likes this.
  17. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I am in longer periods of chastity since this year, including the challenge that it is up to my keyholder to decide what or if to wear a CD during sport or at nude places. I started at the nudist beach in Zürich and this is no issue, no one cared. I also did then in the nudist camping in Southern France, but not all the time e. G. Not at the bar or in the redtaurant. But it is really like wearing body jewelery, so no issue. Yesterday I went with my keyholder Gee-C to the steam bath (Sauna), a nude area of the spa, again no problem. I also know of some nudist places (camping) where this would be not possible since not even genital piercings are allowed. Due to my PA these are anyway places I would not go to. So you best inform yourself in advance what is possible and then go for it...

Job Joseph and tomf_22033 like this.
  18. CagedCockOz

CagedCockOz Member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    It is nice to see other Australian caged nudists. We haven't taken the leap of being caged in a nudist setting but it is something we would like to try sometime.

Job Joseph, Guest 0831 and tomf_22033 like this.
  19. Guest 0831

Guest 0831 Member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    There are some around. Obvoiusly quite discrete.

20. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I also have to agree this is problematic. Chastity is a kink/fetish, and exposing others to your kink/fetish without their consent (e.g. publicly flaunting your chastity device on a nude beach) is very inappropriate.

21. Job Joseph

Job Joseph Member

India
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    We can say it is an ornament or jewellery

22. Job Joseph

Job Joseph Member

India
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Why can't you post it here?

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice