Great app for tracking chores

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Sep 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    We've just started using an iPhone app called Sweepy for allocating and tracking household chores. It seems really good.

You can set up recurring tasks in each room of the house, like vacuuming the living room or mopping the kitchen floor. It then creates a schedule for you and prompts you each day to plan what time you are going to do each chore.

My Mistress/Wife can then check progress on her phone and add any one of tasks she wants doing on a specific day. Like today she added cleaning out my bathroom draws (which are a bit of a mess).

It's quite handy because I sometimes get distracted and forget chores.

It creates a household with members who you can give names and allocated tasks too. Of course she has no tasks, she just creates them for me, her profile name is "The Boss" ;)

flrloving likes this.
  2. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Thank you, I will take a look at that for my Goddess and see if she likes it.

3. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Soon the mistress will be able to see what sissy is doing in real time and if necessary or desired she will be able to give sissy a little stimulus to the locked part. Mistress will have total control of her little sissy. Technologies will give the KH / women ultimate power. Sissy should be very careful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice