Fun night, need strap on advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wettie, Jan 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    So I know there are multiple threads on here about strap-ons, but I need some specific advice, and I will request it in exchange for this story:

So Friday night I asked my KH/Wife for some play, I had lost 10 pounds, half of our goal, so I thought it was OK to ask her to release me. She was not in the mood Friday, so knowing my place I said ok, and she offered to let me out Saturday for some oral, with the condition that she would not let me get off. This still sounded fantastic, so I happily agreed, and fantasized all day about getting oral but her stopping short and locking me up.

Saturday night she had a few drinks and when we returned she was obviously up for some fun. She started kissing me, and wanted to get fucked. Since I was still locked I offered to use the strap on, something she's never been particularly excited about, but that night she was all for it. The strap on is much longer than me (much much?), but could have some more girth.

This became clear to me when she was getting really into it, but told me to get a thicker dildo! That is where my question comes in, can someone recommend a good firm lifelike dildo/strap on combo that is THICK!?!?

So back to the story, after fucking her with the strap on for a while, she did release me, and gave me oral, but did not get me off. Fortunately for me, she climbed on top of me, her back to my front, and used her hitachi on herself, all the while grinding her ass into my lap until I did get off!!!

It was pretty fantastic. Now I'm back in my jailbird fantasizing about it, and wondering what thick strap on to order her.

danijean001 likes this.
  2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    If you tell me the current one you have I can help you much better.

Plus things like do you want:
    Realistic
    Caucasian / ethnic
    Material Made from (silicone is the best)
    Type of harness you are using with it

Dan

3. ABullNamedBlindMike

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I suggest you find a "friend" for your wife. Just because your locked up and chaste dosent mean she has to miss out on vigorous, physical sex. Imagine just how more denied you will feel while watching your wife get properly fucked. She could then unlock you. So that you can make use of her loosened sex. Then when she's taken what she wants from you, she can lock you up again.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice