I've been letting him out at night :(

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by goddess & sub, Feb 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. goddess & sub

goddess & sub Goddess & sub

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    We need some help here, my man gets uncomfortable in his cage at night due to nocturnal erections. How can we help prevent these? I let him out as soon as he complains because I dont want him losing sleep and being tired for work the next day. Does this go away evetually? Should I force him to tough through it on the weekends to condition himself for the week? Any tips and advice would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks!
    xoxoxoxox

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    First of all don't worry he will get used to it eventually and you can indeed help by guiding him through it. Besides It's not very pleasant being woken up by someone rolling around next to you at night is it?.
    I've found 2 very effective ways to deal with this problem. One was simply to have him sleep in another room whenever he wasn't wearing it. He only gets to sleep near you if he is wearing it and only if he manages not to disturb you at night.
    The other is to restrain him in some way if he's to sleep without it. Tying or cuffing his wrists to the bedhead for example (I found cuffs easiest, my knot tying can be unreliable) You'll find that he will opt for wearing the device at night rather than sleeping with his hands restrained. You can use the excuse that restraining his hands is necessary to prevent him from touching his naked member.
    Lastly, he may find it helps to keep an almost full jug of cold water next to the bed that he can squat on in the night with his equipment submersed. If he can do that without waking you then there's no need to shoo him into the spare room.
    I hope this is of some use.
    A xx

qazqaz likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    yes well that may be true and fun for you ms but an easier way is to have him attach the device around his waist with some form of support belt it only needs something as simple as a shoelace or even a belt or small length of fine chain pulled tight ish around the waist and then the device will not pull away from his abdomen which is what causes the pain as the balls are tugged at during erections. Works every time and will also help secure the device to him if done correctly during the days normal wear. Worked for us until we changed to a full belt type device.

4. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    thanks MS & stroppy great ideas. Im glad to see my slave isnt the only one having this problem but instead of sleeping in the other room maybe ill just put him outside lol

xoxo

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I found the same problem, sleep is important and although the chastity lifestyle is very important in our relationship, keep a job and not having an accident due to being tired is far more important.

The CB3000 or any ball trap device will cause this, and after 3 months i found you don't get used to it, they still wake you up in pain. This is not acceptable in our real world.

So we decided to buy a full steel belt, yes the cheap knock of from china and after a few adjustments, it fits really well, does not wake you up, and the tube prevents an erection very effectively. The net effect has been my wife feels comfortable with our chastity lifestyle, and that I cannot touch myself or bother her with a lump sticking in hr back when we cuddle. I get a good night sleep again and we are both very happy with the day/night device change to suite.

Hope that helps.

6. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    We switched from the CB6000 to CB6000S. At first it looked so SMALL, but pet says it feels so much more comfortable. It prevents him from getting hard at all and that helps.

D.

7. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    Thanks Madame Domina, i think we are going to try that xoxo

8. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Great!! Happy to help!

I think the biggest problem is that he gets hard "half way" and then the errection just kind of dragging the cage with it, away from the body and squeezing the testicles. With the smaller cage that never happens. We're trying this out for a while until the time we will switch to a metal cage. We've been looking at the Queens Keep from Mature Metal (thanks to MelCooley who recommended them). So when we know what sizes that fits him best, we can spend a little more money not beeing too worried it won't fit.

Good luck!

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The steelworxx looker is also very effective at extinguishing night time tumesence : http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-01-111p.html?language=en

10. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    Thanks you 2 big help! us Dom's need to stick together with are ideas lol we ordered a cb6000s last night. Once we figure out the rite size and everything then i think we willl get something like the one you showed MS. I love this site!!!!! xoxo

11. sub2mgi

sub2mgi Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I am sure you have already done this but make sure you are lubed around the ring. It won't eliminate the issue, but might mitigate the effect.

12. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Madame Domina's remarks about the short vs. regular CB6000 are on target. I've worn both, and the short cage keeps everything locked down nice and tight. If it starts to get hard, it gives up right away.

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After some further thought with regard to your subs night time tumescence problems I would suggest this as a solution:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-S-Leather-Garment-Harness-Complete-Package/dp/B003STHSVY/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

I think you'll find that the ring of his chastity device can be fixed to the ring of the harness before the cage or tube portion is fitted. That should prevent the device from travelling. You could use a butt plug at night too. He might find it takes his mind off things.

14. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    All-in-all a very considerate and gracious solution to a tiresome problem.

Thank You, Madam, for the insight and guidance. I'm sure the advice will be of use to many of us here.

And yes, a well-fitted plug will certainly focus the submissive's mind, considerably.

Most respectfully,

G.

15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly, focused on me and not minor discomforts.

16. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Just as it must be, Madam. Naturally.

Most respectfully, and in due discomfort.

G.

17. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    When are cb6000s first arrived it looked so small!!! but subby fit rite into it. It did help a little with night erections but we still have problems with his balls pinching and irritating the skin around them. His balls are quite big and they sit quite high this may be the problem. Maybe the butt plug will take his mind off of things, thanks MS!

xoxo

18. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    I have a 6000s and I get huge night time erections. And if the miss is picking on me I still get hard. balls stretch way our and I about split the damn thing. I'm close to getting my looker. The Euro is down and if you are from the US you can remove the 19%VAT. You can get a looker 01 for about 400 shipped. I'm very close I hope it helps me.
    Also the 6000s is too small in diameter for me. not by much but the as I wear it, I start to retract and I can't because i'm all stuck in the tube part.

19. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    That happened to my husband. I refused to let him out. he got used to it.

If it gets uncomfortable, well, that just means the device is doing its job. he should lie quietly until his erection attempt subsides.

If you want him to wear this, he needs to get accustomed to it.

Up to you, of course. You are his Owner.

20. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    The CB6000S has helped a LOT with the nighttime issues because I don't get stuck in the tube anymore, but the attempts at erections still continue and cause SOME discomfort, but I must be a real masochist because I actually go to sleep looking FORWARD to waking up with this pain and having to learn to calm myself back down. I don't know how you can expect to "train" your body unless you're willing to put in a little discomfort now and then. But then maybe I got that attitude from all my years in the martial arts.

sissy deena

21. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've just recently stepped down in ring size and have been dealing with quite a bit of pinching. I've found that Solarcaine used around the ring numbs stuff up just enough to keep it bareable.

22. instorage

instorage Junior Member

Local Time:
    I found the smaller tube to be more comfortable as well.

23. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm a little surprised no one has addressed the issue of just dumping the nocturnal erection the old fashion way. Get up and go pee. Seriously, there are a number of reasons men have nocturnal erections and bladder control is one of them. Properly hydrated people should wake up in the middle of the nights sleep to relieve the bladder. This will quickly make the erection fade and you get back to sleep. The overall quality of sleep will improve right after too.

24. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does sleeping with a butt plug help with preventing nocturnal tumescence? (i love finding new words like that btw). It's early day for me with being plugged but so far i've not gotten hard with it in.
    emily

dolfie84 likes this.
  25. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I have been in chastity around 4 years now and night time erections are STILL an issue. Going to the toilet does help, but when its 3-4 times a night I'm exhausted in the mornings sometimes. I'm hoping a new smaller cage will help, fingers crossed.

I'm not sure how sleeping with a plug in would help prevent nocturnal erections. The one time I tried that it was a "hard long" night giggles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice