Locked in Queen's Keep

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pcguy0681, Mar 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. pcguy0681

pcguy0681 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    I've been enjoying reading some of other's journey's here! It's great to have a place like this to keep an online "journal!" I've actually been blogging elsewhere about my own adventures being locked in chastity for a while, so I'm probably not going to repeat all of those posts in this forum, but if anybody is interested it can be found at:

http://thrillofthechaste.net

I'll be happy to come back and give updates whenever I have a new blog entry out there!

Enjoy! :)

2. pcguy0681

pcguy0681 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a new entry out on my blog, at http://thrillofthechaste.net! It looks like my current lock-up period is sure to go a minimum of two more weeks from now!

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    i also have a blog but do not use someone else's generosity of providing a really great web site to blatantly promote it rudely from.

just saying ;)

4. pcguy0681

pcguy0681 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok. Point taken, and I apologize, I wasn't trying to be rude. This looks like a great place to keep a blog, and I do enjoy reading other's stories here. But it just seemed a little counterproductive to try and recreate what I already have at another location, so a link seemed to be logical in case anyone from here cared to read my work as well. But if that is a big issue, I will stop. Again, I'm sorry about that. Have a great day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice