Looking for Help/Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Pawds, Dec 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Pawds

Pawds Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I've got a bit of a challenge and I'm looking for suggestions.

I had been wearing by Birdlocked Mini 40 for five days. It was becoming more and more uncomfortable, and actually painful. I noticed that I was getting some discoloration so I removed the device last night, and I'm glad I did. I was definitely having a circulation problem. Even 24 hours later, I don't feel quite right, though I don't think there is any permanent damage.

I've tried three difference devices (all Birdlocked - the Mini 40 is too tight, and I would slip out of the others). I've made the decision to upgrade to Mature Metal Jail Bird (sizing rings arrived tonight - Yay!!). My challenge is this - the Jail Bird will have a significant lead time. I want to remain chaste, but I know that if I'm not wearing I chastity device, I'm going to have problems maintaining that commitment.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an inexpensive, readily available, interim device until the Jail Bird is done? I want to take my time measuring and make sure I get it right the first time. I've already spent a lot with very little success. I'm really frustrated and I just don't know what to do!

Suggestions and/or feedback will be greatly appreciated!

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    @Pawds eBay is your answer you will find lots of Chinese devices most in Stock and some that look a little similar to what you need.
    Thanks
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice