Board games and chastity play

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CanuckSnowman, May 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Anyone ever played normal board games or card games and oncorporated chastity play and/or play ideas or funishments for the winner or loser?

Thinking both with knowing or not knowing the outcome when playing games. Could be kinda fun wagering days locked or orgasms or things like that.

Or even playing among some vanilla friends without them knowing.

Any one have ideas or even experience??

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I suggested this when madam and I were playing cards once, many years ago. Madam simply replied “chastity isn’t a game!” ;)

3. CanuckSnowman

Local Time:
    That's great that she feels that way.

Sometimes it is a game.

So thanks anyways.

4. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Some wive's feel, mine included, that leaving it to chance takes away her control. Though spinning a wheel, or throwing a dice is exciting for me, it doesn't mean the same to her. I think it's the same for longer lock up's. I might want the build up, but if she wants sex, it's not about her being denied.

When begging, you can't exactly do this:

"Please let me out. I really want to make love to you" (which takes me about 4-5 days from O)

"I really want you too, get the key"

"Sorry I didn't mean now" (despite the fact that you might've been hoping for a "No")

Having said that, I have made it clear that to get the best out of me, allowing me to come every four days to a week, is not the best thing for us. Probably a two week minimum is more productive. We will see. She might head down a more scheduled route or not.

5. CanuckSnowman

Local Time:
    That's great. We are looking for game ideas.

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    #6 Guest 6019, May 3, 2022
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
    There's an app called spin the wheel. You can customise it to your own design. It's fun to play a game in my head. Three spins, and you have to take the last one if the first two aren't to your liking. My wife would think it silly but my wheel is set like this.

PSX_20220503_214744.jpg

You can go for five spins if you like. I close my eyes and see what would happen,.what would I choose. If one month comes up first and I think "take the month, what if it's worse" then I spin the rest to see what I would have got. It could be three days next who knows. It can be skewed in which ever way your mistress desires. But careful! If she's gonna hold you to it.....I've seen 6months, thought I can do better than that, then got permanent then permanent again! Fortunately she wasn't playing. Lol Be careful what you wish for!

7. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    The Asian Mistress who holds my key has designed some fun games. I especially love the lock game. I got the photo from her website.
    Screenshot_2022-04-16-10-04-58-68_c37d74246d9c81aa0bb824b57eaf7062.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice