Advice, new to this.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DLW, Nov 17, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. DLW

DLW Member

England
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place im new here.

Me and my girl friend are looking for advice on good places to start introducing male chastity more in our relationship. We have played woth it a little bit before, keeping me locked up for up to 8 days.

We are just womdering if there are any advice on starting periods, teases, shouldwe have somesort of agreement or should it be completely up to my KH etc.

We use the CB6000s whenim locked up. This is done out of work for professional reasons.

Thankyou for any replys

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Take it easy and have fun. Talk to each other and see where you want to go with it. Communicate.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    @DLW I am new to this as well and I think coming to the Mansion is a smart move. I would definitely read journals so you can see how others use the chastity devices and go into FLR and D/s relationships. Others just use it as something they play with, it really depends how deep into it you both want to go. At the moment I am getting my head around what being in a FLR is and how deep into a submissive male role I want (or would be able) to go. It is also very much the case that what I want is secondary to what my wife who is my keyholder wants.

You definitely need to set down ground rules at first. Soft and hard limits should be discussed, as in things you are both willing to maybe do, and definitely not do, along with what is it you actually really want to happen. One of the best things to come out of this is the ongoing conversation about this my wife and I are having, it is the most engaged conversation about our sexuality we have ever had and it is amazing to find out more about the person I love and cherish.

And like Richard said, have fun.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I'm another newbie to this and agree communication is where everything starts. My own experience is that expect the relationship to evolve, what you and your key holder want or expect right now is likely to change as you settle in and get experienced. What I was originally seeking and asking of my wife and key holder would not have been the best course for our relationship. We've been fortunate enough to find an experienced key holder and domme though the local fet life community to mentor us and help us explore the possibilities of our future.

So focus on the fun!

5. DLW

DLW Member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice, i think a more experieced key holder would help my gf tbh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice