Chastity at Work

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissykins, Feb 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissykins

sissykins Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    i recently purchased a cb6000 and after having experimented with it i have finally found the right fit. i love weearing it and would like to see how long i can go before removing it. However, i am an electrician in the construction industry and often find myself in small, awkward places and positions and sometimes lying on my belly for long periods of time. Does anyone here work construction, and if so, do You were Your chastity device at work?

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    You'll get used to it

For the first week or so, you will find that you notice it all of the time. You'll want to watch out for chafing and keep things very clean. It's also highly recommended to shave before wearing a chastity device.

You'll find everything works just fine, unless you regularly hammer your crotch at work.

3. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While I work with computers most of the time and thus am sitting in a chair, I also run wires/crawl under desks/work in confined network closets fairly regularly. I've never had a problem getting up/down ladders, in and out of crawlspaces, under desks or sliding between server racks that were installed too closely together. It's there and sometimes I definitely feel it but I'm so used to it that it's possible (easily possible) to find a position where it's not bothering me at ll while I'm working.

Unless I'm particularly horny that is, but that's what it's meant for!

4. sissykins

sissykins Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm...perhaps you guys aren't experiencing the same problem as i am. Often times when i have to bend over or grab something from the floor, which happens a million times a day in my job, i end up crushing my nuts when i bend over/down. i'm pretty sure it'll be impossible for me to do my job if i'm canning myself every 2 minutes. The way the cb6000 wraps around my balls seems to leave them vulnerable. Has anyone else experienced this and how dod you overcome it?

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    i am also an electrician i have only wore my cb6000s at work a few times. there is no big problem bending etc if you are aware you are wearing it but as time goes on you get so used to wearing it. i forget i have it on bend down to fast and you get a sharp reminder. i think it is just going to take some time to adjust how you move around

6. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    i find my cb6000 is fine for long periods of wearing and have no problems doing any form of work. You mentioned lying on your stomach... i can only really sleep like that and found the cb6000 does not cause me issues. Are you sure you have the ring sizes right and both your balls are through the ring? i did find to start with that it felt uncomfortable but as others have said I don't really notice it now. Unless Mistress decides to play and then the device is very apparent!

i think it is a case of ensuring it is comfortable when you are sitting therefore knowing it is on right then just getting used to it being there and very slight modifications in your behaviour in terms of working should help.

Cheers all

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Hi Sissykins, I too work in the Mechanical field. I have both a cb3ks and a Neosteel hip belt. I have never worn the cb3ks to work, just because of you reasons. Twisting, turning, bending and getting into places and positions that no one should ever have too. I have worn the cb3k around the home doing chores, but find it not near has comfy as the full belt. I have worn my belt many times to work, as someday wish to be 24/7 in some form of Chastity. Even with it, the twins get their share of abuse. But as we all say, it takes time for your body to adjust. At first just a few hours locked in my steel belt was enough. Now 48-72 hours is good, then I release for a good through cleaning.

I would recommend trying to pick a easy or short day at work, then wear it and just take it slower, be more careful and see if you can wear it while working. I know the easy days always turn in to the worst. But somehow wearing the belt makes them even better. Shit!! I think I'm addicted!!! No excuses, 24/7 is in the future..

Missy Tanya

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I'm wearing a CB6K style device (Mature Metal Watchful Mistress). It can be uncomfortable to bend over. I find it more comfortable to squat; you can turn your knees out when doing so, which leaves more room for "the boys". Also, it's better for your back.

9. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    You'll just have to delicately lower yourself correctly, like a girl.

Staright back, boobs out... and it'll stop all that crack showing too :)

10. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    I'm a lab manager, which is a kind of jack of all trades affair. I've had only minor problems.

The CB6Ks encourages in me proper female posture and walk. So at work I have to remind myself not to swish.

11. ClaireParkhurst

ClaireParkhurst Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had exactly the same problems with the CB3000, but the full belt is absolutely fine and have worn it to work on the odd occasion. The only person who noticed it was me.

Claire

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    what type of underware or panties do you wear
    i find girls biknis panties help that problem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice