What would you like under the Christmas Tree?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Felix cum ea, Dec 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Hi all,

I just thought it would be fun and also informative to share what we would like under the Christmas Tree this year.

So I start this new thread: I would very much appreciate that all of us share two gifts for under the tree: One gift we would like to give and one gift we would like to receive.

Gift I want to give (and will give) to my lovely wife:

we have arranged a week at the coast, just the two of us, and I will give her a full day wellness treatment with masages, sauna's etc. in a Wellness Center nearby where we will stay for our week.:)

Gift I would like to receive:

I would very much like to receive the opportunity to bring my wife to orgasm by cunnilingus, and make it a habit for our sex life in 2016. (and it is looking good for me, as we talked about it a lot and she is open and even fancies the idea, if only we would have an undisturbed opportunity, and that is exactly what I expect at the coast) :p

I look forward to learn your ideas/gits as there may be some very good ideas for us too.:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Felix

2. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    The gift I have given is a Queens Keep from Mature Metal along with being locked up for time that is progressive by a week at a time. 1 week, 2 weeks, then 3 weeks etc throughout the year.

The gift I would like to receive is lots of pampering like massages, sugar scrubs, and plenty of orgasms.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    The gift I would like to give is my Wife the confidence she needs to be able to talk about the things that turn her on, and the accompanying thirst for new sexual experiences that comes with the confidence.

As for myself I would love to receive a guaranteed method for losing 10kg that took 10 weeks. That would be a gift for both myself and my Wife. I would also love a real gift from naughty Santa, something like an anal hook that my Wife could use on me to really up the level of what she does to me.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  4. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    You lot are so inventive! We have bought a new stove to replace the wood burner!

Our virtual presents to each other are very much on the lines already posted, but they will be disguised as New Year Resolutions

Felix cum ea likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    i got Mistress some Black Opium for Her birthday and for Christmas i bought Her some shoes that She told me to get Her.
    If i cud have anything i wanted for Christmas i wud have shoes shoes shoes and then more shoes. :)

Felix cum ea likes this.
  6. Jake Worther

Jake Worther Guest

A Holy Trainer v2 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix cum ea and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    They are very much worth it. The HTv2 has ensured my start in chastity was successful. I would definitely recommend you start saving your pennies to get one.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  8. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @Jake Worther The HTv2 is very good. I wear mine now 24/7 since 225 days and it is only removed for cleaning and some play (my last ogasm was 147 days ago, so it is removed mainly only for cleaning, I have to do without teasing unfortunately). But my wife very much prefers the look of the HTv2 over the CB2K, and for me it is the first trap ball device that allows me to wear it 24/7.

9. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    @NakedKnight got me a BodyWand for Christmas! I wasn't expecting it, but I definitely do LOVE it!!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. propertyofmslee

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    For Christmas this year I bought Ms Lee a wonderful spa package so she could indulge in being properly pampered and massaged. For myself, I humbly asked her if I could indulge in my ever growing fetish for pretty lingerie and buy myself a nice babydoll nightie. I told her I would never be so bold as to ask for anything so naughty as being allowed to touch myself or masturbate, but I desperately hoped that once a year she might allow me to pursue my own sexual pleasure in an acceptable manner. I was thrilled when she agreed to let me purchase a nightie. I presented some choices to her and interestingly enough she selected the purple babydoll that was my favorite among the selections.

Ms Lee also surprised me by allowing me to not only wear my babydoll nightie on Christmas Eve and day, but she also gave me permission to enjoy all the pleasurable releases I desired on Christmas. This was an incredibly generous gift from Ms Lee since she very rarely allows me such sexual freedom. I frequently go multiple months without being allowed a release at all and when it does suite her whim to allow me a release I am usually given a small window of time to enjoy it. And even when she does allow me a release it might amuse her to insist that it be a ruined release so that my sexual pleasure is minimized. This might seem harsh, but I have been trained to treasure the rare releases she allows me, in whatever manner pleases Ms Lee most. The strict regime of chastity I endure has bound me quite closely to her, something we both appreciate, and I am thankful that it pleases Me Lee to keep me as her property. Ms Lee also instructed me that I am to always wear my new babydoll nightie whenever she allows me a release. That will certainly insure that I will not feel very manly on those rare occasions when I enjoy a release.

I have included a photo of me wearing my new babydoll nightie. I am embarrassed to admit that I took the time and effort to learn how to properly iron my babydoll since it was wrinkled when it arrived. I have added a link on How to properly iron lingerie to the Service Skills section of my blog since this is a skill that I will need to master.
    [​IMG]

I am quite excited about the new year and I am looking forward to working extra hard for the pleasure of Ms Lee. She has been very generous and patient with me and I desperately want to demonstrate my appreciation. I am also quite excited about the lifelong education program I have embarked upon, with the goal of becoming the best possible service submissive devoted to Ms Lee’s pleasure.

If you are interested you can read more about my life as the property of Ms Lee in the blog I maintain for her: https://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/

MistressPhedre likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice